+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ADR status stuck at “ Your documents have been uploaded” without an acknowledgement email.

charp

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
Hi
This thread is for those whose ADR status reflects “Your documents have been uploaded” . Normally, people get an acknowledgment email of ADR in a quick time, ranging from 1 day to 30 days and ADR status changes to “ we are reviewing additional documents “ or “NA” within a few days of submission but, unfortunately, a few get stuck at “your documents have been uploaded” for quite a while. So, this thread is for all such applicants, not only to share information but to help each other out.

Reactions: Zoe1616

ag2020

Star Member
Apr 13, 2022
Like me, you have been specially chosen by IRCC to test your patience and anxiety levels. Welcome to the group.
Now I am planning to check profile status once a week on Sunday. Let IRCC f**k themselves

ag2020

Star Member
Apr 13, 2022
I checked my file on 5th and 12th June 2022. No update. Does anyone know how to apply for GCMS notes and how much time it will take.
I read somewhere currently GCMS is taking 2-3 months due to high demand.

Antisymmetric

Jun 3, 2019
ADR status stuck at "Your documents have been uploaded" since submission on May 8th. I sincerely hope I don't have to take another remed, as I did one in Feb 2022 per their request before the files got transferred to RROC.

FSW-O, AOR Nov 2022

Last edited:

ag2020

Star Member
Apr 13, 2022
ADR status stuck at "Your documents have been uploaded" since submission on May 8th. I sincerely hope I don't have to takr another remed, as I did one in Feb 2022 per their request before the files got transferred to RROC.

FSW-O, AOR Nov 2022
Same here. My adr status is same since 13 Apr

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OK guys, let me see if I can help. Technically, your documents may not be stuck in "Your documents have been uploaded". Note that after uploading files, you still need to scroll down, hit "NEXT", the sign and submit. Did you guys follow these steps?

Empress32

Star Member
Apr 7, 2021
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
February 23, 2021
Med's Done....
15-03-2021
OK guys, let me see if I can help. Technically, your documents may not be stuck in "Your documents have been uploaded". Note that after uploading files, you still need to scroll down, hit "NEXT", the sign and submit. Did you guys follow these steps?
Thanks for trying to help. This is not what they are talking about though. After they hit next and transmit the documents, the additional documents section on their profile says that your documents have been uploaded (meaning sent over to IRCC). After this, there is an acknowledgement email that you get from to say that the document you have uploaded have been received (usually means someone has looked on your file). After that your profile starts to say your documents are being reviewed or N/A. Some people get an acknowledgement in a short time and others, like the people on this thread, seemingly take longer than usual. Not sure if there is anything to do. I waited 20 days to get an acknowledgement. No movement since.

Reactions: kuskus and ag2020

ag2020

Star Member
Apr 13, 2022
Thanks for trying to help. This is not what they are talking about though. After they hit next and transmit the documents, the additional documents section on their profile says that your documents have been uploaded (meaning sent over to IRCC). After this, there is an acknowledgement email that you get from to say that the document you have uploaded have been received (usually means someone has looked on your file). After that your profile starts to say your documents are being reviewed or N/A. Some people get an acknowledgement in a short time and others, like the people on this thread, seemingly take longer than usual. Not sure if there is anything to do. I waited 20 days to get an acknowledgement. No movement since.
I haven't received any mail from IRCC and I submitted my ADR on 13 Apr which is now 67 days. Profile still shows "Docs uploaded" Status. Don't know when they will receive them and when they will start processing. Also, as new draws are about to start in next month then don't know when will they process. I don't know why they ask ADRs when they are not in the mood of processing them. It is so frustrating. Getting so much bad treatment from the Canadian Government in processing the file, not sure what will happen when we live there.

Empress32

Star Member
Apr 7, 2021
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
February 23, 2021
Med's Done....
15-03-2021
I haven't received any mail from IRCC and I submitted my ADR on 13 Apr which is now 67 days. Profile still shows "Docs uploaded" Status. Don't know when they will receive them and when they will start processing. Also, as new draws are about to start in next month then don't know when will they process. I don't know why they ask ADRs when they are not in the mood of processing them. It is so frustrating. Getting so much bad treatment from the Canadian Government in processing the file, not sure what will happen when we live there.
I understand. But you have come this far. We are almost at the end. A ray of hope that I saw was one person got their PPR and there was no change from uploaded. So maybe it is still processing without the update. I hope you hear something soon though. It was difficult waiting for 20 days, much less 67. Hang in there.

Reactions: ag2020

Frustrated2.0

Star Member
Mar 31, 2022
Same here. Your document has been uploaded (Votre document a été téléversé - in french) since June 8 and no ackowlegdement email.

ag2020

Star Member
Apr 13, 2022
I understand. But you have come this far. We are almost at the end. A ray of hope that I saw was one person got their PPR and there was no change from uploaded. So maybe it is still processing without the update. I hope you hear something soon though. It was difficult waiting for 20 days, much less 67. Hang in there.
Yes, my friend every day is passing by in the hope that today might be the end of the wait and frustration going up day by day.