ITA: 12/04/2017
AOR: 20/06/2017
MEP: 13/08/2017*
IP1: 14/08/2017*
NA2: 26/08/2017*
IP2: 03/11/2017
NA3: SKIPPED
PPR: 16/11/2017
Change in Circumstances: 22/11/2017 (addition of a dependent child)
Passports Submitted: 13/12/2017
CoPR: 22/12/2017
ADR: 29/12/2017 (updated forms & ID for the inclusion of the dependent)
ADR Fulfilled: 04/01/2018
Cancellation of CoPR: 12/01/2018
Medical Request: 16/01/2018
MEP2: 02/02/2018
PPR: 06/02/2018
CoPR: 14/02/2018

(* - approximately because I checked the status on that date. It may have changed earlier too)

In case I dont reply and you want some queries to be answered urgently, I will be available for any help/questions on kruks17@gmail.com

Thanks, all the best to all of you.
Hi
Just wanted to ask if you and your dependent got the copr at the same time?
Here is my timeline
Medical: May 15, 2018
PPR: Feb 27, 2019
Passport sent: March 6, 2019 (both main applicant and dependent)
Copr: April 2, 2019 (Main applicant only, currently in canada)
Copr: ??? (Dependent, outside of canada)
I was hoping to ask how long before your dependent got their copr

gagandeep.sb

Jun 5, 2013
Hi I am in situation.. new born baby and ppr on same day. My representative have informed visa office by webform ( I don't know why they haven't sent email to Ottawa) for extention of ppr to add baby in application. No response till date 14 days passed. I only have 10 days left to submit the passport which I can't do as baby passport and additional to application(Quebec skilled worker) is inprogress and will take atleast one month. Can u please advise when can I expect response or received extention and does informing midi by webform is ok?
Please let me know how to handel this suitation.
Thanks

Mkaur_ghotra

Apr 19, 2018
Gurugram, India
Category........
Hi Gagandeep,

First of all relax and do not panic. We were in the same position and we are in Canada now.

See you need to take care of few things:

1) what is your medical expiration date ? I am asking for this because in our case it took around 3.5 months to receive our baby’s visa. If you have this much of time, everything is good.
2) Do not worry if they are not replying, you can drop another webform for asking the status. Webform is the only way to communicate in authority. However you can call IRCC as well.. try calling around mid night India time.
3) Just try to get your baby’s passport and birth certificate as soon as possible.
4) As you said only 10 days left for passport submission, don’t worry.. submit your passport and what they are going to do... VFS will stamp and give your passports back to you.
5) When you will provide your baby’s passport, birth certificate, medical and IMM forms etc to Immigration office then they will add your baby's name in your application as dependent.
6) Then they will ask your baby passport and yours(again) to give new visa. Old visa which there would be on your passport..will be cancelled.

Hope this will help you !

Drop me further mail in case of any doubt.

We have sailed through the same boat so totally can understand your situation.

Hi I am in situation.. new born baby and ppr on same day. My representative have informed visa office by webform ( I don't know why they haven't sent email to Ottawa) for extention of ppr to add baby in application. No response till date 14 days passed. I only have 10 days left to submit the passport which I can't do as baby passport and additional to application(Quebec skilled worker) is inprogress and will take atleast one month. Can u please advise when can I expect response or received extention and does informing midi by webform is ok?
Please let me know how to handel this suitation.
Thanks[/QUOTE

Reactions: KoKo_

gagandeep.sb

Jun 5, 2013
Hi Mkaur_ghotra,

Many Thanks for your response. Bit relaxed now

1. Medical expiry is in oct 2019 ( I have almost 3.5 months),
2. I will try calling them.
3. Passport is still in progress, yes I have got the birth Certificate.
4. Agent is asking not to submit, totally confused.

I am waiting for child passport, child forms for csq are ready to submit. I hope I get extension email

Thanks,
Gagandeep Singh.

Hi Gagandeep,

First of all relax and do not panic. We were in the same position and we are in Canada now.

See you need to take care of few things:

1) what is your medical expiration date ? I am asking for this because in our case it took around 3.5 months to receive our baby’s visa. If you have this much of time, everything is good.
2) Do not worry if they are not replying, you can drop another webform for asking the status. Webform is the only way to communicate in authority. However you can call IRCC as well.. try calling around mid night India time.
3) Just try to get your baby’s passport and birth certificate as soon as possible.
4) As you said only 10 days left for passport submission, don’t worry.. submit your passport and what they are going to do... VFS will stamp and give your passports back to you.
5) When you will provide your baby’s passport, birth certificate, medical and IMM forms etc to Immigration office then they will add your baby's name in your application as dependent.
6) Then they will ask your baby passport and yours(again) to give new visa. Old visa which there would be on your passport..will be cancelled.

Hope this will help you !

Drop me further mail in case of any doubt.

We have sailed through the same boat so totally can understand your situation.

Mkaur_ghotra

Apr 19, 2018
Gurugram, India
Category........
You’re welcome !

You are not going to get extension to submit your passports. We were under the same impression that we will receive extension but this is not how CIC works. As you have received “Ready for Visa” mail so you will have to submit your passports to Vfs office. The reason behind submitting your passports is- that, to add your child to your existing application will take 4 to 6 weeks after you submit all required documents i.e child medical, passport, birth certificate, IMM forms and fees Payment receipt.

So what will happen, as you have got COPR and not your child so you will have to submit your passports once. Later when your child will be added in your application then you will receive another “Ready for Visa” mail to submit your baby and your passport again. Then they will cancel your previous Visa and will stamp your passports again along with baby passport.

Regarding Agent - This is because once you receive COPR then you can’t submit any further documents in online account as everything gets locked. You will have to submit baby’s document in online application once your baby will be added in application. For that, You will receive mail from CIC saying that now you can submit your child’s documents online now.

You can relax a bit, you have got time in hand. This is lengthy process and will take some time but for sure your baby will travel with you before October medical expiration.

Thanks,
Mandeep Kaur

Hi Mkaur_ghotra,

Many Thanks for your response. Bit relaxed now

1. Medical expiry is in oct 2019 ( I have almost 3.5 months),
2. I will try calling them.
3. Passport is still in progress, yes I have got the birth Certificate.
4. Agent is asking not to submit, totally confused.

I am waiting for child passport, child forms for csq are ready to submit. I hope I get extension email

Thanks,
Gagandeep Singh.

ExpressoEntry

Star Member
Jun 30, 2018
hello everyone,

I am in a similar boat. I successfully added my child to my application and it is currently in process but my copr expired. Anyone in this same scenario? What would happen now? Should I redo my medicals ? Or will I get an extension? Any one had similar experience?

Rajesh360

Jul 18, 2019
Hey, this forum posting seems to be very helpful.

I'm in a similar situation. Got the PPR (Ready for visa), in the mean time, we have been blessed with a baby. Have informed on this via web form as well as the Ottawa email.
Just 10 days left in the expiry of the date.
Received an email from the Delhi High Commission, referring 'Not to send the passport' at this stage, while they look forward to send the instructions on child add on.

However, the PPR request will expire in the mean time.
Should I still submit the passport for Visa stamping to VFS before the deadline date of July 28, 2019?

Please suggest.
@Mkaur_ghotra @gagandeep.sb @legalfalcon @ExpressoEntry

ExpressoEntry

Star Member
Jun 30, 2018
Sending passport is not gonna be of any use and once they add your child they will send another PPR for the whole family again anyways and cancel the current one.so if they specifically requested you to not send the passport then I don't see a point in sending it.
Hey, this forum posting seems to be very helpful.

I'm in a similar situation. Got the PPR (Ready for visa), in the mean time, we have been blessed with a baby. Have informed on this via web form as well as the Ottawa email.
Just 10 days left in the expiry of the date.
Received an email from the Delhi High Commission, referring 'Not to send the passport' at this stage, while they look forward to send the instructions on child add on.

However, the PPR request will expire in the mean time.
Should I still submit the passport for Visa stamping to VFS before the deadline date of July 28, 2019?

Please suggest.
@Mkaur_ghotra @gagandeep.sb @legalfalcon @ExpressoEntry

ludel1722

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018
If this is of any help, here's my timeline
FSW-Outland
-IELTS: 13 OCT 18
-ITA: 28 NOV 18
-MED: 20 Dic 18
-AOR: 20 Dic 18
-MEP: 31 Jan 19
-IP1: 1 Feb 19
-IP2: 18 Jun 19
-RPRF: 19 Jun 19
-Not. Birth of Child: 19 Jun 19
-PPR: 21 Jun 19
-Doc. Request for Newborn: 9 Jul 19
-Uploaded Newborn Docs: 11 Jul 19
-Mep Newborn: 16 Jul 19
-Newborn added to app: 16 Jul 19
-Ghost Update: 16 Jul 19
-PPR 2: 17 Jul 19

Reactions: imusi

Danq123

May 7, 2019
I would really appreciate if you could please guide me as I am facing some issue post PPR in my express entry ( FSW) application.

I received my PPR on Monday, the 9th of September and I have 30 days to submit my passport.

I am married and was blessed with a child in the month of March 2019. I had informed Ircc many times about this, but still, the newborn has not been updated in my online portal as a dependent. I also informed them about newborn post PPR, but it seems they hardly respond to web forms and emails. ( ndvo)

My wife and newborn are not accompanying me. Shall I still submit my passport for visa as i have just 30 days for submission? please advice?

Mkaur_ghotra

Apr 19, 2018
Gurugram, India
Category........
Yes, first of all you should submit your passport before 30days expiration. Your child can be added after you get stamped on passport. This happened with us, we received PPR and child was not added in application. So, we had to submit our passport once and those got stamped as well. Later when our child was added in application then they asked to submit baby's passport along with our passports again( cancelled the old visa and stamped new one).

Few questions to you so that I can help you more:
1) all baby’s documents are prepared. Like passport, birth certificate etc ?
2) have you filled IMM forms?
3) baby’s medical is done or yet to do ?
4) what do you mean that your wife and baby are not accompanying you ?

Thanks,
Mandeep

If you are not receiving reply from IRCC then you can drop a follow up, along side can call the Agent as well.
I would really appreciate if you could please guide me as I am facing some issue post PPR in my express entry ( FSW) application.

I received my PPR on Monday, the 9th of September and I have 30 days to submit my passport.

I am married and was blessed with a child in the month of March 2019. I had informed Ircc many times about this, but still, the newborn has not been updated in my online portal as a dependent. I also informed them about newborn post PPR, but it seems they hardly respond to web forms and emails. ( ndvo)

My wife and newborn are not accompanying me. Shall I still submit my passport for visa as i have just 30 days for submission? please advice?

swapnanishu

Sep 14, 2018
Yes IMM5406 has to be filled one for spouse and one for yourself. New born Medicals cleared the next day of upload. Other docs requested- passport, IMM0008, Birth certi, payment receipt and E-medical confirmation.
Hi, I am in similar situation:
Uploaded all doc's for my newborn along with my deferred X ray and got MEP on 7th sept 2019 for my family under express entry. Only confusion is my husband who is primary applicant his medical will expire in Janaury 2020. So what if we did not get our PPR before that. Do we have to do medical again? What will be expiry of visa in this short timeline? Can you please share your timeline so that we know when you got your PPR?
Thanks in advance.

Princess.ada

May 31, 2019
Yes, first of all you should submit your passport before 30days expiration. Your child can be added after you get stamped on passport. This happened with us, we received PPR and child was not added in application. So, we had to submit our passport once and those got stamped as well. Later when our child was added in application then they asked to submit baby's passport along with our passports again( cancelled the old visa and stamped new one).

Few questions to you so that I can help you more:
1) all baby’s documents are prepared. Like passport, birth certificate etc ?
2) have you filled IMM forms?
3) baby’s medical is done or yet to do ?
4) what do you mean that your wife and baby are not accompanying you ?

Thanks,
Mandeep

If you are not receiving reply from IRCC then you can drop a follow up, along side can call the Agent as well.
Please how long does