Star Member
Jun 13, 2018
Guys, good news!

AOR June 17, 2019
First PPR on February 1, 2020
Spouse added February 27, 2020
Ghost updated on November 13, 2020
Application Approved on November 19, 2020! Got COPR in the online system
Congratulations! Did u receive bil for ur spouse? And Wat abt ppr?

souslaplage

Star Member
May 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
Congratulations! Did u receive bil for ur spouse? And Wat abt ppr?
Thanks!
Yes, bil received on September 2020 however, spouse already have biometrics done for another visa and was exempt.
The first PPR was on February 1. The second (direct COPR) yesterday!

Ruks

Star Member
Jun 13, 2018
Hello. I received biometrics instruction letter for spouse from ndvo yesterday. They gave me 90 days to get biometrics done.

gotusk

May 6, 2020
My file is was completed in DEC 2020
added my spouse in Jan 2020
Spouse UCI added in March
Bio fee paid in April
Waiting for BIL
I have applied as a single applicant and it’s in process. I am planning to get married and add her in my current application.
What is your opinion for this in term of processing time??

Thank you

Andnaij

Dec 10, 2019
So here’s my case. I received my COPR in January, got married in Feb and I informed IRCC of my wedding on 3 March 2020. 2 days later, I received a letter from IRCC telling me to return the COPR and Visa for cancellation and also upload some documents to support my new status. I did on the 26 March upload the docs along with a proof of upfront medicals done by my wife. However I was unable to return my COPR and visa for cancellation due to the lockdown. My visa and COPR have now expired.

I sent a web form request last Saturday to IRCC to ask about what should be done. Given that my COPR has now expire will it still be necessary to return this doc for cancellation? However, the response I got was that my application has been moved to the Accra visa Office and due to the nature of my enquiry, I should contact this office directly. My earlier visa office was Ottawa.

I sent same enquiry to Accra via email and there has been no reply to my email.

However, I received a request to make payment for the biometric fee for my spouse yesterday. This I suppose means there is progress on my application.

I will keep the forum updated if there are any happenings on my case.
A lil update on my application. I received a ghost update on 8th Dec, I checked and it showed my medicals which previously had expired in May as passed on this date. Does this mean my medicals have been extended?

Also, I received a BIL on 9 Dec for my spouse. We went to the VAC to have the biometrics captured today. I can see in my application that her biometric number has been updated.

In all there seem to be some progress on the application after the lull since July.

Andnaij

Dec 10, 2019
A lil update on my application. I received a ghost update on 8th Dec, I checked and it showed my medicals which previously had expired in May as passed on this date. Does this mean my medicals have been extended?

Also, I received a BIL on 9 Dec for my spouse. We went to the VAC to have the biometrics captured today. I can see in my application that her biometric number has been updated.

In all there seem to be some progress on the application after the lull since July.
Hello all I received my PPR email from accra immigration this morning. It’s been a long wait since March 2020 when I added my Spouse. This was after my COPR in January. All the best to everyone waiting to receive their PPR

mrasoolniya

Jan 10, 2021
Iran
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Hi guys,

I am already married and mentioned my wife as non-accompanying in my FSW profile because she is currently studying and cannot come with me. Besides, as her studies are not finished yet, we cant use her degree score and our CRS will fall.

Do you think if I submit my profile now without her and add her later on when her study is finalized (After AOR but before PPR) we have a chance?

Ruks

Star Member
Jun 13, 2018
Hello,
I got my spouse biometrics done on 28th Jan 2021 after receiving bil on 25th Nov. Now my spouse medicals have expired and its been more dan two months already. M confused as to get his medicals done upfront or wait for ircc to request his meds. Anyone?

pavan23

Nov 18, 2014
Hello,
I got my spouse biometrics done on 28th Jan 2021 after receiving bil on 25th Nov. Now my spouse medicals have expired and its been more dan two months already. M confused as to get his medicals done upfront or wait for ircc to request his meds. Anyone?
It depends, If you can get it done well and good. However there might be a chance of IRCC extending his medicals.