+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding spouse after ppr, taking too long, please connect here

Ruks

Star Member
Jun 13, 2018
Iam in India. Yes the vfs is closed. But den even if they open vfs I have to wait for that letter. And with ndvo can't expect anything good and as per plan. My spouse medicals will expire soon too and nothing from Der side.

Hussain53

Mar 3, 2020
Hello,
My AOr is 2nd jan 2020 FSW-O at that time I was working abroad but now my visa expires and still haven't received my ppr so I am going back and plan to get married and add spouse details so I wanted to know what documents will be required so I can start arranging them.
Thankyou..

sameerb

Apr 2, 2012
I added my spouse and submitted the required documents on 9th Jan 2020. I was requested to pay spouse's biometrics fee on 22nd April 2020. Later in Aug 2020 I got request to get my medicals done as my previous medicals expired. If anyone in similar situation kindly share ur timeline as well any updates on ur applications. This wait is almost killing. N top of all Der is no biometrics letter yet.
Hi what kind of documents requested by delhi embassy have they demanded marriage photograph thanks

Ruks

Star Member
Jun 13, 2018
I guess the documents they will ask will depend on case to case. We'll for me they asked
- visa fees
-digital photo
-full passport scan
-medicals
-pcc
-forms like schedule A, travel info, additional family information, generic form.
-birth certificate
-marriage certificate
-wedding photos, outing photos, engagement ceremony photos, reception photos
-questionnaire for both. One for primary applicant and one for added dependent. This includes 9 to 10 questions each which both are suppose to answer in their own words all abt ur relationship.
-whatsapp chat history
These Wer the documents they asked.

Hooria1

Aug 24, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-11-2019
I added my spouse and submitted the required documents on 9th Jan 2020. I was requested to pay spouse's biometrics fee on 22nd April 2020. Later in Aug 2020 I got request to get my medicals done as my previous medicals expired. If anyone in similar situation kindly share ur timeline as well any updates on ur applications. This wait is almost killing. N top of all Der is no biometrics letter yet.
You just have to wait it out. I added spouse in Feb 2020 and paid biometric upfront fee. Got letter just a week ago. If you are concerned, raise a webform.

Ruks

Star Member
Jun 13, 2018
You just have to wait it out. I added spouse in Feb 2020 and paid biometric upfront fee. Got letter just a week ago. If you are concerned, raise a webform.
May I know your visa office? And when did u get ur spouse's biometrics letter?

Hooria1

Aug 24, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-11-2019
I Did you add your spouse after receiving copr as single? N did u get ur spouse's biometrics done?
after receiving AOR. Not yet, have been given 90 days to submit biometrics.

jitheshani

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
I shared docs in April, spouse added in July. After 2 months I sent an email asking the status to Ottawa office and also raised a technical issue web form because VFS at her county of residence was open from June. Luckily they considered and gave biometrics letter on sep 22. Biometrics was given on October 5 and now waiting for update.

sameerb

Apr 2, 2012
I guess the documents they will ask will depend on case to case. We'll for me they asked
- visa fees
-digital photo
-full passport scan
-medicals
-pcc
-forms like schedule A, travel info, additional family information, generic form.
-birth certificate
-marriage certificate
-wedding photos, outing photos, engagement ceremony photos, reception photos
-questionnaire for both. One for primary applicant and one for added dependent. This includes 9 to 10 questions each which both are suppose to answer in their own words all abt ur relationship.
-whatsapp chat history
These Wer the documents they asked.
Thanks you visa office is ndvo

souslaplage

Star Member
May 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
Still waiting. Spouse added in February. In september they asked to do the re-medical. Already gave biometrics in january for another visa, we are inside Canada.

akshaypatel0709

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
I have similar situation
Wife application documents submitted jan 21 bio fee paid on April 25 after that no update