+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding spouse after ppr, taking too long, please connect here

s_panda194

Jun 5, 2020
Can you please send me a screenshot of this addition? I want to take a look at how spouse details are shown in the account. You can hide the personal information.
I am asking because my timeline for submission of spouse docs started on January 16, 2020 and my consultant submitted the docs on February 16, 2020. They gave me 30 days time period to submit the docs and I am afraid we might have submitted the docs late. Also, we haven't received any update related to spouse addition and the details aren't even visible in CIC account as per my consultant which is stressing me out.
I raised a webform to ask if the docs have been received and they replied, " We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process. All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment".
This could be generic reply.
Hey, so there will be a 'view dependants' tab/link in the bottom left of the 'Applicant information'.
This thing is hard to miss.

CynthiaLin17

Aug 26, 2019
i am going to add my spouse into my profile as well, but before ppr. my progress for permanent residency in the system is now 100%, but no ppr yet. anybody know about how long it will take for the federal to approve both of our application? thanks

souslaplage

Star Member
May 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
I was added in my husband process in Feb 21/2020 and still waiting... does anyone have some news?? It has been so crazy long...

Andnaij

Dec 10, 2019
So here’s my case. I received my COPR in January, got married in Feb and I informed IRCC of my wedding on 3 March 2020. 2 days later, I received a letter from IRCC telling me to return the COPR and Visa for cancellation and also upload some documents to support my new status. I did on the 26 March upload the docs along with a proof of upfront medicals done by my wife. However I was unable to return my COPR and visa for cancellation due to the lockdown. My visa and COPR have now expired.

I sent a web form request last Saturday to IRCC to ask about what should be done. Given that my COPR has now expire will it still be necessary to return this doc for cancellation? However, the response I got was that my application has been moved to the Accra visa Office and due to the nature of my enquiry, I should contact this office directly. My earlier visa office was Ottawa.

I sent same enquiry to Accra via email and there has been no reply to my email.

However, I received a request to make payment for the biometric fee for my spouse yesterday. This I suppose means there is progress on my application.

I will keep the forum updated if there are any happenings on my case.

Hooria1

Aug 24, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-11-2019
I am in the same situation; my details:
AOR: Nov-7, 2019
Mes passed: Nov-22, 2019
Bio-metrics request: Nov-22, 2019
Bio_metrics done: Dec-5, 2019
Got married: Feb-16, 2020
Sent email to add spouse: March-4, 2020
Submitted the docs for spouse: March-26, 2020
Requested webform Last week and got aresponse that security has not started& background is in progress
It wasn't mentioned whether these info are for me or my spouse
VO: Montreal, Quebec
Now the wait is on!
Hey did you receive any update on addition of spouse?

Hooria1

Aug 24, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-11-2019
Hey, so there will be a 'view dependants' tab/link in the bottom left of the 'Applicant information'.
This thing is hard to miss.
Thanks a lot. My profile was updated few days back and now the dependent's detail is visible. They took 5 months to add spouse details.

Reactions: s_panda194

Hooria1

Aug 24, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-11-2019
Anyone here with file in London Visa Office? How can we ask them about the file status other than raising a web form? I called IRCC and they told me that they don't have any update as my file is with London embassy.