+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding New born Baby after submitting the PR Application

Mac.pharma

Nov 24, 2020
Hello, what is the fee of adding newborn in application because cic website is showing 225 dollars but here people are saying 150 dollars
I just want to confirm that I am paying the right fees or not
Thank you

Reactions: kashifsami

har_nav

Aug 7, 2017
What are the processing times for adding a new born and reissue of COPR these days? I've submitted all the documents in 1st week of April. Till now, no response.
Anyone facing the same scenario ???

angrydrone

Apr 4, 2019
What are the processing times for adding a new born and reissue of COPR these days? I've submitted all the documents in 1st week of April. Till now, no response.
Hi..
Just wanted to know whether you have got any response from ircc regarding your submitted documents ?

renefx

Jan 11, 2021
so mine in January has taken about a month

nasim1820

Jul 6, 2019
Bangladesh
NOC Code......
Generally how many days does IRCC take to add newborn in PR application? Sent all documents on 15th November, 2020 via webform. Then a generic reply (We are pleased to confirm reception of the document(s). We have forwarded them to the responsible office for their consideration) came on 1st December. After that nothing is happening, no change in profile or no mail reply. Received PPR mail on 19th October. As the file is already approved, why mere newborn inclusion should take such a long time?:confused:
7 months have passed & still my baby is not added in my profile. I did the upfront medical of my baby. Recently one of my colleague, who is also trying to include his baby, went to the medical clinic to do the medical test of his baby & got informed from the medical staff that doing upfront medical creates complexity for IRCC officials to process the file. It is better to wait for the medical request & then go for medical test. If this information is correct then I have made a big mistake.

renefx

Jan 11, 2021
7 months have passed & still my baby is not added in my profile. I did the upfront medical of my baby. Recently one of my colleague, who is also trying to include his baby, went to the medical clinic to do the medical test of his baby & got informed from the medical staff that doing upfront medical creates complexity for IRCC officials to process the file. It is better to wait for the medical request & then go for medical test. If this information is correct then I have made a big mistake.
I did an upfront for the baby and all went well. As I said, it took about a month. Have you asked for GCMS notes? I know they aren't issuing PR for most cases, but they are adding babies to applications.

nasim1820

Jul 6, 2019
Bangladesh
NOC Code......
@renefx I haven't asked for GCMS note yet. Can you please tell me details about your case. in which stage is did you add your newborn? Is it after AOR or after getting PPR mail or after receiving COPR? I have applied after getting PPR. Didn't submit my passport to visa office. Sent BC, Passport, Payment slip, medical report, PP photo, LOE & all declaration forms in a single webform. They acknowledged receipt on 01/12/2020. They didn't asked for medical & PP photo. I sent these in addition. But there is no change in my profile. Even my baby's name has not appeared in the dependent list. On the basis of your experience can you please tell me what response I might get from IRCC against my PR application.

nonu

Star Member
Aug 20, 2018
I did an upfront for the baby and all went well. As I said, it took about a month. Have you asked for GCMS notes? I know they aren't issuing PR for most cases, but they are adding babies to applications.
I added baby too, back in the begining of 2020, i informed
@renefx I haven't asked for GCMS note yet. Can you please tell me details about your case. in which stage is did you add your newborn? Is it after AOR or after getting PPR mail or after receiving COPR? I have applied after getting PPR. Didn't submit my passport to visa office. Sent BC, Passport, Payment slip, medical report, PP photo, LOE & all declaration forms in a single webform. They acknowledged receipt on 01/12/2020. They didn't asked for medical & PP photo. I sent these in addition. But there is no change in my profile. Even my baby's name has not appeared in the dependent list. On the basis of your experience can you please tell me what response I might get from IRCC against my PR application.
My AOR IS 28TH Aug 2019, I got 1st ppr on 15th december, but i got a new born baby, i informed ircc about it, they didnt respond. Meanwhile I submitted all related docs with baby to cpc ottawa in January, but got no response. In mid march 2020 I got 2nd PPR in my cic account, so I went and got the Visa/copr. After checking copr, it was missing babys information, so informed ircc again and they told me babys information is missed somehow. So my copr visa are invalid, abd i need to submot babys information again to them. This time they finally created a kit system in my GC account where they azked me to upload babys docs, which i did immediately. After a month exactly on 20th April 2020 babys name with UCI NUMBER appeared under dependents section in my account. But ever since I have been waiting for new/3rd PPR to get my 2nd visa/copr and finally go to canada, which covid travel restrictions have delayed it so far.

So I will say just be calm and wait for things to normalize, they are taking time, and hopefully move our applications.

Reactions: nasim1820

nonu

Star Member
Aug 20, 2018
and dont do upfront medicals, ircc specifically mentioned this on their website, it will delay the processing, they will ask u for it.

Reactions: har_nav

nasim1820

Jul 6, 2019
Bangladesh
NOC Code......
and dont do upfront medicals, ircc specifically mentioned this on their website, it will delay the processing, they will ask u for it.
Wish you get your 3rd PPR very soon. My journey started from 19th Oct, 2019 when got saskatchewan PNP invitation. ITA on 9th January, 2020, AOR 21st January, 2020, PPR 19th October, 2020 and today I am waiting for my 2nd PPR. Can you please provide me the link where IRCC specifically mentioned not to do upfront medical?

nonu

Star Member
Aug 20, 2018
Wish you get your 3rd PPR very soon. My journey started from 19th Oct, 2019 when got saskatchewan PNP invitation. ITA on 9th January, 2020, AOR 21st January, 2020, PPR 19th October, 2020 and today I am waiting for my 2nd PPR. Can you please provide me the link where IRCC specifically mentioned not to do upfront medical?
read this carefully, it is there sonewhere in the passage:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/immigration-applicants.html#expired

Reactions: nasim1820

Mac.pharma

Nov 24, 2020
My new born is added as dependent under my name but
1. They did not send medical exam request, what I should do ( upfront medical or wait for request)
2. There is no place holders under baby's name to upload documents just the name and UCI. Where to upload documents?