+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding New born Baby after submitting the PR Application

Eslam8700

Jul 17, 2021
To add new born to the application, IRCC has told me to submit Passport, BC, other forms with in 30 days. Also, they told me that after the review of aforementioned documents, they will send me request/documents for medical of new born. Question is; that after they send me medical request, how many days will they give me for submission of medical ??

Thanks!
Is it necessary to provide a medical for the newborn? Although they did not mention that in the letter documents?

har_nav

Aug 7, 2017
Is it necessary to provide a medical for the newborn? Although they did not mention that in the letter documents?
Yes , medical is required to be submitted. In April, they told me that I will be asked for medical at future date. However, if I had already done the upfront medical, they told me to upload the same.

Recently, i got to know that IRCC is discouraging upfront medicals. No consistent policy....

Eslam8700

Jul 17, 2021
Iam have new massage in Ricc . But iam don't what is mean

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

In order to respond to a high volume of enquiries related to the crisis in Afghanistan, we have needed to shift resources in our Client Support Centre. This will impact our ability to respond to some of your enquiries.

We will respond to these priority enquiries only:

· Clients in crisis situations (like those affected by the situation in Afghanistan)

· Clients facing vulnerable circumstances (emergency and urgent requests)

· Clients who need to tell us about a change in their circumstances, which has a direct impact on their application (like marriage, birth of a child, or similar)

· Clients who are submitting documents requested by one of our officers

· Changes in contact information

· Requests to withdraw an application or refunds

If your enquiry is NOT one of the priority enquiries listed above, you will not receive a reply.

If you included attachments with your enquiry, rest assured that they will be added to your file shortly.

Enquiries about applications

Even if you haven’t heard from us recently, your application remains in process. You don’t need to do anything else at this time. We’ll contact you if we need more information. You can also check the status of your application online.

We strongly invite you to use the available self-serve options that might be helpful to you on IRCC’s website including:

Find an IRCC application package or formChange of address

· Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question.

We understand that timely access to client support is important. Thank you for your patience.

Please do not reply to this email.

Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

www.cic.gc.ca

Note: By initiating email communication with IRCC, you are authorizing IRCC to use your email address to communicate personal information on your file, or case, with you. You also understand that email communication may not be a secure channel. IRCC is not responsible for communicating personal information to a third party when it has made the necessary efforts to identify them. IRCC is also not responsible for the misuse of this information by a third party. To consult the IRCC policy on Internet

Ajourney

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
Hello everyone,

Has any pre-March holder received 2nd COPR after adding new born in recent times. I did remedicals in January 2021 with new born and still waiting for 2nd COPR.

Eslam8700

Jul 17, 2021
Good evening. I want to correct some of the information that I made mistakes in the past. And hey.1. The fee for adding a child is 225 Canadian dollars, not 150 dollars. This is according to the Canadian embassy information. 2. The newborn was added by the embassy of the country in which I live, not by ricc web. 3. The topic took 2 days to e-mail the Canadian embassy in my country. 3. All the documents to add are (birth certificate, travel marriage, payment receipt of $225 from the website, and the model 008) There is no medical examination for the new born. Thanks . This information is certain

Reactions: usul

FeelTheBern

Star Member
Nov 15, 2020
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-12-2020
Med's Request
22-03-2022
Med's Done....
01-04-2022
Passport Req..
14-04-2022
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2022
Hi All,

I have 2 questions regarding adding a newborn (I'm in post-AOR stage; yet to receive a PPR):

1. Do we need to send a digital photo of the newborn? The IRCC mail doesn't ask for the same explicitly
2. Do we need to send upfront medical certificate for the newborn? Even this one isn't mentioned in the IRCC mail

Your valuable inputs would be highly appreciated!

Canmah

Star Member
Nov 29, 2019
Hi All,

I have 2 questions regarding adding a newborn (I'm in post-AOR stage; yet to receive a PPR):

1. Do we need to send a digital photo of the newborn? The IRCC mail doesn't ask for the same explicitly
2. Do we need to send upfront medical certificate for the newborn? Even this one isn't mentioned in the IRCC mail

Your valuable inputs would be highly appreciated!
1) NO
2) If you can then please go for upfront medical exam and upload the information sheet you will receive from hospital as it will save you few weeks of processing time.

Also you can refer to below link, where legalfalcon advised me on all questions related to adding the new born to PR application.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/addition-of-new-born-express-entry-aor-received-fsw.742232/

Reactions: FeelTheBern