22-03-2022
Med's Done....
01-04-2022
Passport Req..
14-04-2022
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2022
1) NO
2) If you can then please go for upfront medical exam and upload the information sheet you will receive from hospital as it will save you few weeks of processing time.

Also you can refer to below link, where legalfalcon advised me on all questions related to adding the new born to PR application.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/addition-of-new-born-express-entry-aor-received-fsw.742232/
@Canmah Thanks a lot! If you could share the final list of documents that you had sent to IRCC to add your newborn, it would be really helpful. Also, have they added your baby to the PR application already?

Based on my understanding, this is the list of documents I'm planning to send to IRCC via webform. Kindly confirm:

1. Birth Certificate
2. Passport
3. Updated Proof of Funds
4. Upfront e-Medical
5. LoE
6. IMM0008
7. IMM5406E (both for me and spouse)
8. Proof of payment to add newborn (CAD 225)

Prince_11

Jan 6, 2018
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
@Canmah Thanks a lot! If you could share the final list of documents that you had sent to IRCC to add your newborn, it would be really helpful. Also, have they added your baby to the PR application already?

Based on my understanding, this is the list of documents I'm planning to send to IRCC via webform. Kindly confirm:

1. Birth Certificate
2. Passport
3. Updated Proof of Funds
4. Upfront e-Medical
5. LoE
6. IMM0008
7. IMM5406E (both for me and spouse)
8. Proof of payment to add newborn (CAD 225)
IRCC asked me to pay $150 processing fee in the pdf request letter for new born. i am pasting the copy of the portion below...

####

1. Processing fee for each accompanying child

If your child will be accompanying you to Canada at this time, a processing fee of $150 must be paid for

their application. The payment of this fee must be made online:

 Go to our Online Payment webpage;

 Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed;

 Select the “Immigration” link, followed by the category in which you applied for permanent

residence;

 Enter the number of fee payments (1) in the box beside the corresponding fee;

 Click “Submit”;

 Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and follow the instructions to pay with a credit card.

Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.

FeelTheBern

Star Member
Nov 15, 2020
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-12-2020
Med's Request
22-03-2022
Med's Done....
01-04-2022
Passport Req..
14-04-2022
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2022
Adding new born child fee is $150. They clearly mention in the request letter i have received from Ircc.
Hi @Prince_11, when did you make the payment? The fees have now increased to CAD 225.

Prince_11

Jan 6, 2018
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
Hi @Prince_11, when did you make the payment? The fees have now increased to CAD 225.
I received this request letter less then a month ago and they clearly mentioned $150 processing fee in it. I cut paste the content from there in my previous post. After I submitted the requested docs and receipt of fee they add my newborn into the application with his new uci number alone with I received the medical request as well.

frenchsome

Jun 24, 2021
Thanks...Is it mandatory to endorse spouse name in passport (both parents) inorder to apply for passport of newborn

Mohsin patel

Nov 28, 2018
hello all
I am sponsor ( canadian citizen by naturalization). my baby is due in january and my wife file is in process ( PR application).
my question is if the baby will born in january and my wife file is still in process in january 2022 .. should i have to add baby in PR application or sholud i have apply for canadian passport for my babay or should i have to apply for citizenship certificate for my baby.??
please help me out.
thank you in advance

Reactions: Prince_11

HKN965

Nov 10, 2021

HKN965

Nov 10, 2021
7 months have passed & still my baby is not added in my profile. I did the upfront medical of my baby. Recently one of my colleague, who is also trying to include his baby, went to the medical clinic to do the medical test of his baby & got informed from the medical staff that doing upfront medical creates complexity for IRCC officials to process the file. It is better to wait for the medical request & then go for medical test. If this information is correct then I have made a big mistake.
2nd April.
Hello Dear,

Is there any feedback by now ?

Rajputkaushal

Star Member
Jul 5, 2020
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-10-2019
Doc's Request.
30-01-2020
@legalfalcon sir ,
Our AOR OCTOBER 5,2019
We are blessed with a daughter on 3 OCTOBER and informed ircc through Webform about the same and received the mail request for documents to add the newborn . We send all the documents as asked in ircc mail through Webforms on 11 November. And today on 21 November we received two msgs in myCIC account which contain medical exam request for me and my wife. BUT no addition of our newborn and no medical request for her. We didn't make the upfront payment for addition of newborn as we thought we will receive a link to pay the fee in myCIC account. With some help we make the payment today for addition of newborn to pr application and sent the proof of payment to ircc through Webform and asked them to add our daughter to the application and send us her medical exam request also.
Please sir guide us what else we should do and should we go for our medical exam or wait for the medical exam request for our daughter first..??
Please help
Thank you

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon sir ,
Our AOR OCTOBER 5,2019
We are blessed with a daughter on 3 OCTOBER and informed ircc through Webform about the same and received the mail request for documents to add the newborn . We send all the documents as asked in ircc mail through Webforms on 11 November. And today on 21 November we received two msgs in myCIC account which contain medical exam request for me and my wife. BUT no addition of our newborn and no medical request for her. We didn't make the upfront payment for addition of newborn as we thought we will receive a link to pay the fee in myCIC account. With some help we make the payment today for addition of newborn to pr application and sent the proof of payment to ircc through Webform and asked them to add our daughter to the application and send us her medical exam request also.
Please sir guide us what else we should do and should we go for our medical exam or wait for the medical exam request for our daughter first..??
Please help
Thank you
If you did not send all the documents including the fee then your new family member would not be added to your file. If you have done it now, you can get your meds and your newborn meds done and send them all together. You do not have to wait for IRCC to ask for meds.