VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

nasim1820

Jul 6, 2019
Bangladesh
NOC Code......
Generally how many days does IRCC take to add newborn in PR application? Sent all documents on 15th November, 2020 via webform. Then a generic reply (We are pleased to confirm reception of the document(s). We have forwarded them to the responsible office for their consideration) came on 1st December. After that nothing is happening, no change in profile or no mail reply. Received PPR mail on 19th October. As the file is already approved, why mere newborn inclusion should take such a long time?:confused:

Slycollins

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
Generally how many days does IRCC take to add newborn in PR application? Sent all documents on 15th November, 2020 via webform. Then a generic reply (We are pleased to confirm reception of the document(s). We have forwarded them to the responsible office for their consideration) came on 1st December. After that nothing is happening, no change in profile or no mail reply. Received PPR mail on 19th October. As the file is already approved, why mere newborn inclusion should take such a long time?:confused:
First of congratulations on receiving your PPR, I guess it differs for every application, but not to worry the basic thing is that you have received ppr. Any other thing can be worked out. Best of luck

Reactions: nasim1820

NivedhithaCibi

Jul 22, 2019
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022
Hi All,

I am an online express entry applicant and my spouse is non accompanying. My baby was born in India. When I emailed IRCC they asked for the following documents to be mailed via fedex in addition to passport and birth certificate
Can anyone please tell me if i can send these documents via webform and also how to make the additional fee payment

Thanks

NivedhithaCibi

Jul 22, 2019
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022
Hi @legalfalcon ; Could you help us, as we got following response from IRCC for our webform to add newborn:

When you have a permanent residence application in process, a family member could be added at a later date, even if they were listed as a non-accompanying dependant in the initial application.

To add a person to your application, we invite you to complete the following forms and mail them to the Case Processing Centre in Edmonton, Alberta:

and

• The add-on requestincluding:
    • your client ID number/UCI,
    • a detailed letter of explanation,
    • a copy of the birth certificate, marriage certificate or proof of common-law relationship, and
    • if applicable, the proof of payment.

We are confused, as in this thread we have not seen anyone was asked to mail documents to case processing center. Also we are not asked for pasport as well. Any advise on this ?
Would IRCC open a dependent placeholder in our application as well ?
For info following is our Status till now:
Program: Fedral Skilled Worker
ITA: 19 Dec 2019
AOR: 21 Jan 2020
Medical passed: 1 Feb 2020
Biometric : 21 Feb 2020.
No further update on application till now.
Newborn request: 20 Nov 2020
Above Response From IRCC: 5 Dec 2020

We are also thinking to raise gcms to get latest update on our application as we have not recieved any since 21st Feb 2020.
I got the exact same response from ircc when we asked to add our new born to application . Can you please let me know which forms you are submitting and are you sending all via webform?

dreamcanada0224

Star Member
May 10, 2019
Hi, I am a PR applicant under the Federal Skilled workers class (with a nomination from Ontario) and I am an outland applicant residing in USA. My PR application has been 100% complete since Sept 21. I gave birth to a child on August 14th. In order to add him I did download all the webfforms, but one question is what if I do not add him and try to add him after I get the PR? He is a US citizen. The reason I am asking is when we fill in the webforms I am scared what if there is a little discrepancy when we are filling the personal history? So in order to avoid any confusion what if I do not add him now and add him after getting PR?

harshbhalodia

Mar 1, 2017
Do we need to pay biometrics fees for newly born child & will newly born child go through biometrics test ? I and my spouse are already done with biometrics.

NivedhithaCibi

Jul 22, 2019
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022
Do we need to pay biometrics fees for newly born child & will newly born child go through biometrics test ? I and my spouse are already done with biometrics.
No biometrics for infants

dreamcanada0224

Star Member
May 10, 2019
Guys another question while filling in the Im5669F form there are only 4-5 rows in the personal history field. But what if the information is more and there is no space to add the entire details?

renefx

Jan 11, 2021
One quick question, am I required to send an updated version of the proof of funds? The amount in the proof of funds that I sent before my daughters birth would cover her as well. I just don't want to deal with going to the banks asking for these documents again... such a headache!

BIJITIN.P.C

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Hai guys,
ITA -Sep 21,2019
AOR -Oct 9, 2019 - CEC
Primary office - Vancouver
Secondary office - Edmonton

Married on Jan 23 , 2020 Added spouse to Application
Received first Gcms note where I saw final “approved “on September 24, 2020.
On October 07 . Our baby boy born.
I asked CIC to add baby
November 15 , 2020 attached all documents
My baby added to the dependent section along with wife (has UCI number too)

My doubts are,
1)how long it will take to get COPR after adding newborn. Is there anybody recent got Ppr after adding baby ..plz reply
Really frustrated guys its now almost 1 yr and 4 months
2. I didn't update Proof of fund . Is that a problem ?? . So can i submit it again through webform. I only submitted the documents they asked.???
3. I GOT MY 2 nd gcms note where i saw last update was on DEC 02 that is (they received the documents for adding baby)????
4) My medical got extended bcz i am in Canada. On Feb 11 my wife medical will expire . I have to do the remedical or just wait for their update ????

. Is there anything i have to do again to get PPR mail
please reply guys.

BIJITIN.P.C

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Hai guys,
ITA -Sep 21,2019
AOR -Oct 9, 2019 - CEC
I asked CIC to add baby
My baby added to the dependent section along with wife (has UCI number too).

My doubts are,
1)how long it will take to get COPR after adding newborn. Is there anybody recent got Ppr after adding baby ..plz reply
2. I didn't update Proof of fund . Is that a problem ?? . So can i submit it again through webform. I only submitted the documents they asked.???
3. I GOT MY 2 nd gcms note where i saw last update was on DEC 02 that is (they received the documents for adding baby)????
4) My medical got extended bcz i am in Canada. On Feb 11 my wife medical will expire . I have to do the remedical or just wait for their update ????

please reply @ legalfalcon

Slycollins

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
Hai guys,
ITA -Sep 21,2019
AOR -Oct 9, 2019 - CEC

I asked CIC to add baby
My baby added to the dependent section along with wife (has UCI number too)

My doubts are,

please reply guys.
BIJITIN, all you can do now is to wait, and please do not send any document; if IRCC did not request for it. I once went to my local MP, to complain about my application; the staff working with the MP. Put a call to IRCC, and the agent told him that because i added my baby to the application, it will take a while. My baby is Canadian, also with Covid 19, there are backlog of application waiting for decision or COPR. SO JUST WAIT.

Good luck

Reactions: BIJITIN.P.C

BIJITIN.P.C

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
BIJITIN, all you can do now is to wait, and please do not send any document; if IRCC did not request for it. I once went to my local MP, to complain about my application; the staff working with the MP. Put a call to IRCC, and the agent told him that because i added my baby to the application, it will take a while. My baby is Canadian, also with Covid 19, there are backlog of application waiting for decision or COPR. SO JUST WAIT.

Good luck
Thank u bro for the reply