+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ACCA (WES assessed as 3 years equivalent)

tahir.faryal

Star Member
Jan 21, 2018
United Arab Emirates
Visa Office......
Dubai
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I have a B.A - economics (2-year) and CA Module F (3 papers left), both are evaluated as 2-year diplomas by WES.
Please help me here:

I am filling WES application right now and need some help:

I have entered my OBU award year 2014 . What should be the start year and end year ? since I got this Bachelor degree through ACCA what shall be the start end year?
I have also entered my ACCA Diploma start year 2008 and end year 2013. Name of institution is ACCA is this correct ?

NOMAD2017

Mar 9, 2017
Mississauga, Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-11-2019
Passport Req..
20-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2019
LANDED..........
01-10-2020
Please help me here:

I am filling WES application right now and need some help:

I have entered my OBU award year 2014 . What should be the start year and end year ? since I got this Bachelor degree through ACCA what shall be the start end year?
I have also entered my ACCA Diploma start year 2008 and end year 2013. Name of institution is ACCA is this correct ?
I can't recall what i mentioned in our forms. But yeah, name of Institution is right. Not sure about OBU, as my husband doesn't have that degree. Let me ask a friend who got the PR and has OBU.

Reactions: tahir.faryal

sunny1111

Jul 10, 2018
Hey guys,
Can anyone please provide me the procedure, along with the documentation requirement, to get assessment from WES as an ACCA member.

Thanks

SRV93

Jul 17, 2018
Hi Sameer,

WES canada evaluated my qualification, same as yours, as two bachelor degrees (4 years). So feel free to apply to WES canada rightway.

Thanks
Dear colleague,

I am currently ACCA member with 7 year audit experience. I am planing to do the Bsc from OBU for my assessment to be counted as 2 bachelors degree. Just want you to confirm that WES will assess ACCA and BSc as 2 degrees.

your response shall be appreciated.

Thanks.

rehanacca

Apr 22, 2017
Hey guys,
Can anyone please provide me the procedure, along with the documentation requirement, to get assessment from WES as an ACCA member.

Thanks

Register with WES, Contact ACCA to send documents to WES for immigration purpose and give them your WES reference number, Send A copy of your membership certificate to WES yourself. You are done!

Dear colleague,

I am currently ACCA member with 7 year audit experience. I am planing to do the Bsc from OBU for my assessment to be counted as 2 bachelors degree. Just want you to confirm that WES will assess ACCA and BSc as 2 degrees.

your response shall be appreciated.

Thanks.

ACCA member is equal to 4 years canadian bachelor. BSC OBU is also equal to 4 years canadian bachelor.

So yes you will get equivalency of 2 bachelor degrees.

Best of Luck!

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Can anyone pls answer this query?

Pls note that I want to do ACCA so that I can at least have one year Diploma eca to claim for two or more degrees certificates. Can you pls assist and let me know which papers can be taken of ACCA to get WES evaluate my case as one year college level certificate or Diploma?

Will really appreciate your help here. thank you.

immihelpacca

Jul 18, 2018
d
Hello,

i just had a question. I am ACCA finalist. i have completed 12 papers out of 14 papers of ACCA. i am not eligible for Bsc as i attempted f7 before f4
so i want my 12 papers to be evaluated by WES
is this possible?
or what are the other options for me

Regards,
Fahad
what was your evaluation?

SRV93

Jul 17, 2018
Register with WES, Contact ACCA to send documents to WES for immigration purpose and give them your WES reference number, Send A copy of your membership certificate to WES yourself. You are done!

ACCA member is equal to 4 years canadian bachelor. BSC OBU is also equal to 4 years canadian bachelor.

So yes you will get equivalency of 2 bachelor degrees.

Best of Luck!
Thank you for your response.

I am from Kenya and also hold a qualification of Certified Public Accountant(Kenya) CPA(K). Any idea if this will be recognised as a degree??

rehanacca

Apr 22, 2017
Thank you for your response.

I am from Kenya and also hold a qualification of Certified Public Accountant(Kenya) CPA(K). Any idea if this will be recognised as a degree??
I am not sure about that. But you can definitely try and see what equivalency they give. after all, the fee is same whether you get one qualification assessed or three.