+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ACCA (WES assessed as 3 years equivalent)

sandesh

Jun 8, 2014
Hi
I am an ACCA member and got evaluated from WES as equivalent to 3 years Canadian Bachelors

I want to apply in the Category of 0111 (Financial Managers) and meet all other requirements of immigration. Just need to know that does this WES evaluation meets the minimum educaiton requirement to apply for the 0111 category?

Please reply

Regards

jes11

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Hi Sandesh,

I have questions lang sana with regards to WES. :)

1. Un diploma ba na issubmit ng Applicant should be certified true copy or pwede na photocopy lang? :) Saan mo pala inilagay? Sa brown envelope ba? Baka kasi meron specifics eh. Hinanahanap ko sa WES website, wala naman ako makita.

2. Un TOR ba na sinubmit ng school, certified true copy? Un kasi sabi sken, certified true copy daw ang isesend nila. :)

3. When natanggap ni WES un complete documents mo and ilan days before lumabas un result?

Thanks. Hoping for your response. :)

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
sandesh said:
Hi
I am an ACCA member and got evaluated from WES as equivalent to 3 years Canadian Bachelors

I want to apply in the Category of 0111 (Financial Managers) and meet all other requirements of immigration. Just need to know that does this WES evaluation meets the minimum educaiton requirement to apply for the 0111 category?

Please reply

Regards
Sir

YES

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
jes11 said:
Hi Sandesh,

I have questions lang sana with regards to WES. :)

1. Un diploma ba na issubmit ng Applicant should be certified true copy or pwede na photocopy lang? :) Saan mo pala inilagay? Sa brown envelope ba? Baka kasi meron specifics eh. Hinanahanap ko sa WES website, wala naman ako makita.

2. Un TOR ba na sinubmit ng school, certified true copy? Un kasi sabi sken, certified true copy daw ang isesend nila. :)

3. When natanggap ni WES un complete documents mo and ilan days before lumabas un result?

Thanks. Hoping for your response. :)
Dear Mate

It is unethical to communicate in language that is not known to many on this forum.
As this forum is based to share knowledge and experiences.

I believe you will take this positively , and will act so in future

Stay Blessed

jes11

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
msaeed said:
Dear Mate

It is unethical to communicate in language that is not known to many on this forum.
As this forum is based to share knowledge and experiences.

I believe you will take this positively , and will act so in future

Stay Blessed

Hi @msaeed, apologies for that. :( Please let me rephrase or reconstruct my question. :)

My question would be regarding on how to submit documents in WES.

1. "Clear, legible photocopies of all graduation certificates or diplomas issued by the institutions attended" - for this requirement, does the diploma need to be a certified true copy or just a photocopy of my original diploma? When I send it to WES, will I put the reference number like for example on the envelope where will I place the copy of diploma?

2. My school told me that the Trascript of Records that they will provide is just a Certified True Copy and not the original one. Would that be fine or will there be any issues for that?

Thanks again and apologies

FRG

Jun 11, 2014
sandesh said:
Hi

Please reply

Regards
Hi Sandesh,

I am also planning to get ECA done by WES. However, i am not sure whether i am only required to submit ACCA documents or do i need to submit my secondary level documents. I dont have graduation.

Appreciate if you can guide.

Regards,

FRG

sandesh

Jun 8, 2014
Hi FRG

For ACCA you only need to send copies of your ACCA affiliate and membership certificates yourselves to WES and ask ACCA Authorities to send your transcripts directly to WES

No need to send any other documents

W123

Jul 16, 2014
Hi Sandesh,

I am an ACCA Member and have done O'Levels and A'Levels. Could u please help me which documents should I send to WES for ACCA and do I need to send my O and A' levels certificates and transcript or just ACCA?

sandesh said:
Hi

Please reply

Regards

Sonata95

Jul 23, 2008
Hi All,

I already completed 13/14 paper from ACCA, which certificate/document I should send to WES because I have not received any certificate from ACCA?

Thanks you for your help

Thang

ZeeshanACCA

Sep 15, 2014
Hello Sandesh & Every One

Hope you all are in the best of health.

I have one query regarding this subject, I am ACCA member and I send following documents to WES Canada for assessment

1). ACCA Fundamentals Level Certificate
2). ACCA Professional Level Certificate
3). ACCA Membership Certificate
4). ACCA Equivalence Status letter to UK Masters.
5). ACCA letter of good standing as ACCA member

Now I got email from WES and they asking for one more document that is Final Degree Certificate, which I don't understand what it means?

Can you please guide me in this regard. What should I send to them, only above 5 documents I finally received from ACCA.

I shall be very very thankful for your prompt response in this regards

Thanks
Muhammad Zeeshan Taqi Reply Forward

FRG

Jun 11, 2014
W123 said:
Hi Sandesh,

I am an ACCA Member and have done O'Levels and A'Levels. Could u please help me which documents should I send to WES for ACCA and do I need to send my O and A' levels certificates and transcript or just ACCA?
Hey... your case is similar to mine. As per Sandesh advise i only sent ACCA docs and got my evaluation done same as his.

HashB

Oct 28, 2014
FRG said:
Hey... your case is similar to mine. As per Sandesh advise i only sent ACCA docs and got my evaluation done same as his.
What did you choose from options below on WES for ACCA:

Country of Education
Name of Credentials
Name of Institution
Institution Type

fahad911

Feb 11, 2012
Hello,

i just had a question. I am ACCA finalist. i have completed 12 papers out of 14 papers of ACCA. i am not eligible for Bsc as i attempted f7 before f4
so i want my 12 papers to be evaluated by WES
is this possible?
or what are the other options for me

Regards,
Fahad

mod2014

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
Please Help!

Which ECA organization is the best ICAS, WES or CES (UT).

Besides BIT (Al-khair University) and MCS (PAF-KIET), I have two qualifications one relate to USA that is FLMI (Fellow Life Management Institute) from LOMA (Life office Management association and other relate to UK ACII (Associate Chartered Insurance Institute) from CII, London, exams of these were conducted in Karachi Pakistan,but the institutes are in USA & UK respectively. I have searched but could not able to find solution on WES & ICAS websites.
Please guide and oblige.

CES(UT) will take 15 weeks and have fees of $226 with $90 delivery charges.
ICAS will take not mentioned and have fees of $200 with $85 delivery charges.
WES will take 20 Business days and have fees of $180 with $85 delivery charges.

Please guide me keeping my above specific situation considered.

I need to know that how & who will evaluate/asses my foreign qualifications that is FLMI & ACII.

murtazajaffri_cca

Jun 3, 2015
Karachi, PK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
02-11-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
16-07-2016
What happened than? What assessment did you get?
What did you choose from options below on WES for ACCA:

Country of Education
Name of Credentials
Name of Institution
Institution Type

reply on murtazajaffri_cca@hotmail.com if convenient.