+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ACCA (WES assessed as 3 years equivalent)

Waqas.kmh

Aug 18, 2019
Dear Members!

I am an ACCA Member since OCTOBER 2014 and I also completed my B.Com before that. Can you confirm me what result I will get from WES for my ECA?

Also, I am planning to arrange my SSC, HSSC Certificates and transcripts (via IBCC) and B.COM (via HEC) to evaluate my Bachelors.

For ACCA, I will send my certificate my self and will ask ACCA to send my transcripts directly to WES.

But before that if some one has latest case same as mine and would appreciate their advice.

Thanks,

Waqas Ahmed

Sep 2, 2019
Hi everyone.

This thread has been a great help. I have three small queries. I am an ACCA member and have done 2 years Bachelors in Commerce from Karachi University;

Firstly, will I be getting 2 degrees points, that is, Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees (One must be for a program of three or more years) on the basis of the aforementioned credentials?

Secondly, could I assess my B.com degree from IQAS and my ACCA credentials from WES? I am doing this because WES is the only body who is assessing ACCAs at the moment, however, in order to assess my B.com degree from WES I need to assess my inter and matriculation as well which is a lot of hassle. Will I still be getting 2 degrees points if my ACCA is assessed by WES and my B.Com is assessed by IQAS. Also, at the time of making an EE profile, is there any obstacles that I could potentially face if my credentials are assessed by 2 different bodies?

Taimur Rao

Nov 20, 2019
Hi All,

I have a query.

I am nor ACCA member neither affiliate, i just have passed the fundamentals and professional levels and i have the certificates too. As-well as I have BSc (Hons.) from OBU.

What you guys think will be my assessment? Would my ACCA be considered if im not a member or affiliate.

Regards.

Van Anh

Jul 27, 2018
Hi All,

I have a query.

I am nor ACCA member neither affiliate, i just have passed the fundamentals and professional levels and i have the certificates too. As-well as I have BSc (Hons.) from OBU.

What you guys think will be my assessment? Would my ACCA be considered if im not a member or affiliate.

Regards.
Advanced diploma by acca will be assessed as Bachelor degree 3 years.

Aisha_mohd

Dec 9, 2019
Dear colleague,

I am currently ACCA member with 7 year audit experience. I am planing to do the Bsc from OBU for my assessment to be counted as 2 bachelors degree. Just want you to confirm that WES will assess ACCA and BSc as 2 degrees.

your response shall be appreciated.

Thanks.
did you send it to wes?

Ninja76

Jan 29, 2020
I got my ACCA membership by directly qualifying the Professional level exams because of exemptions granted from foundation and skill level exams due to my Chartered Accountancy degree in India. Can my ACCA membership be considered for evaluation??
hi Cheema,

I am also in the same position. Did you get your WES evaluated.

What did it say

Pls let me know

tar86

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Dubai
Dear Professionals,

I have got my ACCA and bsc degree evaluated from WES and they have evaluated as 2 bachelors degree of 4 years. Now, I am filling the forms to be submitted for express entry. In Education history/ details forms, I have encountered with following questions:

1. Has (I) finished high school or any higher education (including university, college or vocational training)?

2. Field of study Help - Field of study

3. Since what year?

4. This is my current study

5. To

6. Complete/full academic years Help - Complete/full academic years

7. Full-time/part-time study Help - Full-time/part-time study

8. Standing at the end of study period Help - Standing at the end of study period

9. Country of study

10. City/town of study

11. Name of school/institution

12. Level of education Help - Level of education

You all are requested to let me know what answers should be provided against the above questions if a person have ACCA Certification and bsc degree evaluated by WES.
@Charles Harris What did you answer for these questions?

binjay

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
Hi everyone.

This thread has been a great help. I have three small queries. I am an ACCA member and have done 2 years Bachelors in Commerce from Karachi University;

Firstly, will I be getting 2 degrees points, that is, Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees (One must be for a program of three or more years) on the basis of the aforementioned credentials?

Secondly, could I assess my B.com degree from IQAS and my ACCA credentials from WES? I am doing this because WES is the only body who is assessing ACCAs at the moment, however, in order to assess my B.com degree from WES I need to assess my inter and matriculation as well which is a lot of hassle. Will I still be getting 2 degrees points if my ACCA is assessed by WES and my B.Com is assessed by IQAS. Also, at the time of making an EE profile, is there any obstacles that I could potentially face if my credentials are assessed by 2 different bodies?
None. I did the same. In fact you have copy pasted my past post here. Anyway, you are good to go. Absolutely, no problem.

Still, I would recommend you to go with WES, since it will help you to get the CPA membership

tar86

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Dubai
None. I did the same. In fact you have copy pasted my past post here. Anyway, you are good to go. Absolutely, no problem.

Still, I would recommend you to go with WES, since it will help you to get the CPA membership
Hi,
I’ve got my ACCA assessed from WES with 2 years B.COM. How would it help for CPA membership?
Also, I’ve checked with CPA Ontario, and they need Bachelors degree with ACCA membership, if one needs direct memebership of CPA without any exam, and 2 years BCOM is not equivalent to Canadian Bachelor degree.
Do you have any other information, if yes please let me know.

hassansheikh

Aug 11, 2020
Hi, I have applied for ACCA and OBU applied accounting equivalency for immigration, at WES. I am not an affiliate or a member at ACCA although I had passed all ACCA exams in 2011. WES requires a Final certificate and they have put my application on hold. I had uploaded Professional level completion document but after review the status is still on hold and they still require Final Certificate, Affiliate.

My timeline at WES

Document Status
Waiting to receive 1 document(s)
Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, United Kingdom
1. Final Certificate, Affiliate of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, 2011

• Not Received
2. Transcript of Academic Records/Higher Education Achievement Report (HEAR), Affiliate of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, 2011

• Accepted
Oxford Brookes University, United Kingdom
3. Degree Certificate (P/C), Bachelor of Science, 2012

• Accepted
4. Transcript of Academic Records/Higher Education Achievement Report (HEAR), Bachelor of Science, 2012

• Accepted

hassansheikh

Aug 11, 2020
Hi, I have applied for ACCA and OBU applied accounting equivalency for immigration, at WES. I am not an affiliate or a member at ACCA although I had passed all ACCA exams in 2011. WES requires a Final certificate and they have put my application on hold. I had uploaded Professional level completion document but after review the status is still on hold and they still require Final Certificate, Affiliate.

My timeline at WES

Document Status
Waiting to receive 1 document(s)
Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, United Kingdom
1. Final Certificate, Affiliate of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, 2011

• Not Received
2. Transcript of Academic Records/Higher Education Achievement Report (HEAR), Affiliate of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, 2011

• Accepted
Oxford Brookes University, United Kingdom
3. Degree Certificate (P/C), Bachelor of Science, 2012

• Accepted
4. Transcript of Academic Records/Higher Education Achievement Report (HEAR), Bachelor of Science, 2012

• Accepted
What document should I upload? I have called ACCA and WES. ACCA wouldn't provide any certificate because I am not an affiliate and they have already sent Transcripts to WES.
WES said that its my responsibility to submit the certificate and they won't proceed without it. PLEASE HELP.

hassansheikh

Aug 11, 2020
Hi All,

I have a query.

Regards.
Did you get your evaluation??

Ara Sharma

Aug 29, 2020
Hi!
I wanted to ask I have submitted both the qualifications :
1. Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business &
2. ACCA member.
However, when I contacted ACCA they said they don’t send any certificates (ie for Diploma) and only the ACCA transcript, Letter of Good standing. Please let me know how can i send the other documents for the diploma ?

rkrishnanc

May 15, 2023
Dear Mod2014,
I hardly find anyone on forums having ACII qualification and luckily I saw your post. Could you please advise me what WES equivalency you received for ACII? Eagerly await your reply.
Hi,
I also have FLMI from LOMA. Does WES access this FLMI and provide us with any equivalency which can be used for CRS for PR? Please advise.

rkrishnanc

May 15, 2023
Please Help!

Which ECA organization is the best ICAS, WES or CES (UT).

Besides BIT (Al-khair University) and MCS (PAF-KIET), I have two qualifications one relate to USA that is FLMI (Fellow Life Management Institute) from LOMA (Life office Management association and other relate to UK ACII (Associate Chartered Insurance Institute) from CII, London, exams of these were conducted in Karachi Pakistan,but the institutes are in USA & UK respectively. I have searched but could not able to find solution on WES & ICAS websites.
Please guide and oblige.

CES(UT) will take 15 weeks and have fees of $226 with $90 delivery charges.
ICAS will take not mentioned and have fees of $200 with $85 delivery charges.
WES will take 20 Business days and have fees of $180 with $85 delivery charges.

Please guide me keeping my above specific situation considered.

I need to know that how & who will evaluate/asses my foreign qualifications that is FLMI & ACII.
Hi Sir,

I also have FLMI from LOMA. Does WES access this FLMI and provide us with any equivalency which can be used for CRS for PR? Please advise. Thanks