+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ACCA (WES assessed as 3 years equivalent)

NOMAD2017

Mar 9, 2017
Mississauga, Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-11-2019
Passport Req..
20-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2019
LANDED..........
01-10-2020
No idea bro. Do you think u think I can assess my 2 year bachelors degree from IQAS, whereas, ACCA from WES? Won't there be any problem in making an EE profile?

Hi. Have you received your assessment? What

If you have a Bsc
I have a B.A - economics (2-year) and CA Module F (3 papers left), both are evaluated as 2-year diplomas by WES.

ibikunle_1983

May 5, 2018
I am a student of acca, i have two option papers. I finished my fundamental level exam in 2010. I do not qualify for advanced diploma.

my question is do you know or have experience how WES evaluate FUNDAMENTAL LEVEL CERTIFICATE?

I ALSO HAVE BSC IN ACCOUNTING (NOT OXFORD BROOKES), CAN THE FUNDAMENTAL LEVEL AND MY BSC BE RATED AS TWO DEGREE?

Tinashe01

Feb 24, 2018
Hi guys,

Need some advice. What should be the answer to this question while filling up personal history section for my spouse:

Have you listed all of [Applicant]'s periods of military service or government positions (if any), and all of the organizations that [Applicant] belongs to (if any)?

She has CIMA membership (accountancy qualification like ACCA).

So shall I answer it with: Yes, No, or Not Applicable?

I believe someone here with an ACCA/CIMA qualification can give me the best advise. Will be appreciated.

Let me know pls how can i answer this. Thanks :)
Hi

Did you ever get a response for this query and what did you do about this in the end?

Rolls

May 27, 2018
Please Help!

Which ECA organization is the best ICAS, WES or CES (UT).

Besides BIT (Al-khair University) and MCS (PAF-KIET), I have two qualifications one relate to USA that is FLMI (Fellow Life Management Institute) from LOMA (Life office Management association and other relate to UK ACII (Associate Chartered Insurance Institute) from CII, London, exams of these were conducted in Karachi Pakistan,but the institutes are in USA & UK respectively. I have searched but could not able to find solution on WES & ICAS websites.
Please guide and oblige.

CES(UT) will take 15 weeks and have fees of $226 with $90 delivery charges.
ICAS will take not mentioned and have fees of $200 with $85 delivery charges.
WES will take 20 Business days and have fees of $180 with $85 delivery charges.

Please guide me keeping my above specific situation considered.

I need to know that how & who will evaluate/asses my foreign qualifications that is FLMI & ACII.

Dear Mod2014,
I hardly find anyone on forums having ACII qualification and luckily I saw your post. Could you please advise me what WES equivalency you received for ACII? Eagerly await your reply.

Tinashe01

Feb 24, 2018
Dear Mod2014,
I hardly find anyone on forums having ACII qualification and luckily I saw your post. Could you please advise me what WES equivalency you received for ACII? Eagerly await your reply.
Hi,

Unfortunately I do not have ACII my query was about something different. I would say please check this against WES.

NOMAD2017

Mar 9, 2017
Mississauga, Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-11-2019
Passport Req..
20-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2019
LANDED..........
01-10-2020
Thanks. did you get any exemptions against your CA passes??
No, took all exams. It was a private BA, so appeared in both Part 1 and 2 papers during the same month.

sadi_jaq

Feb 2, 2018
Hi,

I am an ACCA affiliate and I also have the OBU degree. I sent all the relevant documents to WES.

But the WES status now says "On Hold". They are asking for "Confirmation of Award Letter, Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business". I only received a certificate for Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business which I have already sent. Not sure what this Confirmation of Award Letter is.

Can someone guide me on this please?
Hi,
I am also an ACCA affiliate and i wanted to ask what assessment u got on ACCA Affiliate status?? One of the consultant told me that it is necessary to have ACCA membership bcz affiliate status would not be assessed or scored...so just wanted to ask what assessment u got as a an acca affiliate?? Is there any difference to apply as a member or affilate??

riciamsc

Jun 23, 2017
Good day

Has anyone who completed their ACCA membership without the OBU component received their evaluation from WES? If so what was the assessment?

umairalikhan

Jun 22, 2018
ACCA provides us with a 3 years Bachelors equivalence upon the completion of Fundamental module. Can that equivalence be treated as 'Bachelors' for the sake of immigration?

Fhussain

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Good day

Has anyone who completed their ACCA membership without the OBU component received their evaluation from WES? If so what was the assessment?
Yes, I got it evaluated as 4 years bachelors. I also had b.com 2 years which was evaluated as Diploma 2 years.