+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi study permit application for 2019

Szee

Jun 20, 2019
CAIPS takes alot of time yeah?? Im jst goin to research on the reasons and work on it and reapply.
And wbu?
Yeah it takes a lot of time but I have applied for CAIPS regardless. Working on reapplying for visa now. What were the reasons for the refusal?

tharindumax

Mar 17, 2019
Yes, thank you. Classes will start in first week of September.
similar case with me also.. completed application including barometric on April 25 with student visa and OWP for my spouse.Still no any update. classes starting sep 1st..today i had sent OWP withdrawal request of my spouse visa web form. wondering what will happens..

tharindumax

Mar 17, 2019
hello Everyone! I lodge my application May 10, biometircs on May 12, recieved my Correspondence on June 17,... still waiting for the decision from the VO.
Hi dear what you mean by correspondence letter ? what kind of heading of that letter ?i received bio-metrics letter but wondering about this correspondence letter ..let me know pls..

tharindumax

Mar 17, 2019
Any one got changes on online application status tim to time??? my one same from the beginning and nothing changed even after bio-metric latter. almost 3 months now .is that getting changes ?

Review of eligibility Help - Review of eligibility
◦We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results Help - Review of medical results
◦You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents Help - Review of additional documents
◦We do not need additional documents.
Interview Help - Interview
◦You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics Help - Biometrics
◦We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Help - Background check
◦We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Help - Final decision
◦Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

MASWERE

Star Member
Jul 1, 2019
Hi all my visa got rejected as well am in dubai.
Reason
1. Travel history
2. Finnacial assets
3. Current employment status
4. Employment situation