+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi study permit application for 2019

tharindumax

Mar 17, 2019
Its durham college
Oki. So maybe they feel that your going not only study..
So write explaining your situation which feel them that you must come back after studying by mentioning below in strong ways.. That letter is very important..
Also try to apply for university instead of college and show more funds in Ur account and show strong ties with Dubai like your family stay in dubai and all they are working..

MASWERE

Star Member
Jul 1, 2019
Post ur profile. Were u working before app, how much did u present and did u show evidence of the source, where are u from. Let us no all this to help u
Yes I was working I applied on 24th of September and biometrics done on 29th on 21st Oct I get visa rejected due to travel history,current employment situation, immigration status and financial status

frankidoodle

Nov 10, 2019
hi everyone, I read the thread from the beginning. is there any news from those who reapplied? I hope they finally got the approval.
I lodge my application Aug 27, done my biometrics on Aug 29. I submitted my medical as well and the status in my account says I passed my medical on Sept. 8. and until now there's no update. I applied with my family so I am thinking maybe that's the reason it is taking more time. Today marks my 10th week of waiting from the day they received my biometrics. Its really frustrating since the school will start on Jan8.
Any similar experience?

Pretty Franca

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
I will apply for study permit this week.
I have my b. SC { 2017}, I am going for a certificate program which I can run along with masters according to the school, university of saktchewan is my school anyway. I have my residents permit and my husband is working here also, I am not working so I decided to study instead of wasting my time. My statement of account has 14000 Canadian dollars and I have paid my tuition fee for one term, my ielts is 6.5 band with no band less than 6.0.i am so nervous because I don't understand Canada immigration system anymore, they are now biased and I am disappointed

Damsss

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
hi everyone, I read the thread from the beginning. is there any news from those who reapplied? I hope they finally got the approval.
I lodge my application Aug 27, done my biometrics on Aug 29. I submitted my medical as well and the status in my account says I passed my medical on Sept. 8. and until now there's no update. I applied with my family so I am thinking maybe that's the reason it is taking more time. Today marks my 10th week of waiting from the day they received my biometrics. Its really frustrating since the school will start on Jan8.
Any similar experience?
Applied from Saudi since Sept18 and still no final decision for me.

anonymous4056b

Dec 17, 2019
Hi guys
Can you pls add me in any related groups? I am working in Bahrain and have got an admit for the fall 2020 term. I have to apply for visa and would like to gather more information on the process.
My number is +973-35498954.

htperegrin

Jun 17, 2019
Hi guys
Can you pls add me in any related groups? I am working in Bahrain and have got an admit for the fall 2020 term. I have to apply for visa and would like to gather more information on the process.
My number is +973-35498954.
Hi, I applied my application before in Abu Dhabi and was refused twice.
I applied in my home country the Philippines and received the approval today.

htperegrin

Jun 17, 2019
So did u leave ur job and go back to ur home country?
No, am still in the UAE but from the eligibility questionnaire I have to declare that my current country of residence is the Philippines. All of my address mentioned was Philippines except for the box #8 I declared that am working in the UAE. Biometric and Medical done in the UAE.

anonymous4056b

Dec 17, 2019
No, am still in the UAE but from the eligibility questionnaire I have to declare that my current country of residence is the Philippines. All of my address mentioned was Philippines except for the box #8 I declared that am working in the UAE. Biometric and Medical done in the UAE.
Ok thanks
U had said that u got refusal twice. Can u tell me the reason they mentioned for the refusal?

htperegrin

Jun 17, 2019
Ok thanks
U had said that u got refusal twice. Can u tell me the reason they mentioned for the refusal?
1. Purpose of Visit.
2. EMPLOYMENT PROSPECTS IN THE COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE.
3. Current employment Status.
This are the three refusal notes that I have received from ABD Canadian Embassy.