+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi study permit application for 2019

alistair23

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Feb 4 ,paper application with biometrics.

Eligibility review currently going on.

When I linked my application online. My status shows "submitted". What does yours say?

Raymond rain

Feb 16, 2019
Feb 4 ,paper application with biometrics.

Eligibility review currently going on.

When I linked my application online. My status shows "submitted". What does yours say?
Same also... My application shows submitted. Did you sunmit medical report or complete upfront medical?

Sohail K

Jan 21, 2019
Please is the anybody who applied for Canadian study permit from Dubai or Abu Dhabi... Please share your profile and timeline.
Paper-based application submitted at VFS Abu Dhabi on 12th Feb 2019.
Application Status: "We are processing your application".

As per the website, the average processing time at Abu Dhabi visa office is 6 weeks, what do you think how long it will take practically?

Raymond rain

Feb 16, 2019
Paper-based application submitted at VFS Abu Dhabi on 12th Feb 2019.
Application Status: "We are processing your application".

As per the website, the average processing time at Abu Dhabi visa office is 6 weeks, what do you think how long it will take practically?
What does your "review of of eligibility" says ?
Well since you submitted last week, hopefully by the end this month or first week of march decision will be made.

Which intake did you apply for, is it summer or fall 19'

Sohail K

Jan 21, 2019
What does your "review of of eligibility" says ?
Well since you submitted last week, hopefully by the end this month or first week of march decision will be made.

Which intake did you apply for, is it summer or fall 19'
"review of of eligibility" says we are checking if you are eligible.
When i applied on 12th, CIC was showing total 6 weeks processing time, from last week now its showing 7 weeks. I am expecting to hear some news only in April 3rd and 4th week but not before that. What is your current status ?
My main course of study will start in Sep 2019 but due to the language deficiency ( half band score less than they need ) i got language development program in same university and that will start in July 2019.

svelkumar

May 2, 2018
I applied online from Abu Dhabi on 26th February, Currently my application is under process with the status of medical passed and Eligibility check started on 17th March. I am keeping my fingers crossed, not sure when I will receive the decision but current processing time of UAE is 9 weeks. Does anyone received approval recently?

Kaedot

Aug 26, 2018
Same with me. I submitted my application online on Jan 31 but went for biometrics on Feb 14. Still waiting decision. I hope it comes out by the end of this month. I'm getting restless.

Reactions: Nad 83

Sohail K

Jan 21, 2019
I applied online from Abu Dhabi on 26th February, Currently my application is under process with the status of medical passed and Eligibility check started on 17th March. I am keeping my fingers crossed, not sure when I will receive the decision but current processing time of UAE is 9 weeks. Does anyone received approval recently?
If you are UAE resident then medical requirements should've not been there.