+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi study permit application for 2019

svelkumar

May 2, 2018
@SOHAIL, I knew about that but in some cases they are requesting the uae applicant to undergo medical in later stage. That’s the reason I have submitted in advance and also they should not have reviewed as it’s not a requirement whereas VO have already reviewed and updated as passed.

Sohail K

Jan 21, 2019
@SOHAIL, I knew about that but in some cases they are requesting the uae applicant to undergo medical in later stage. That’s the reason I have submitted in advance and also they should not have reviewed as it’s not a requirement whereas VO have already reviewed and updated as passed.
Good.

Lee2019

Jun 11, 2019
Hello guys,
is anyone still waiting for a reply from the Abu Dhabi office regarding his study permit? I applied fairly late in beginning of June 2019 and would like to know if people who applied in February and March still waiting or received a decision.

Thanks

nouzil

May 28, 2019
Hello guys,
is anyone still waiting for a reply from the Abu Dhabi office regarding his study permit? I applied fairly late in beginning of June 2019 and would like to know if people who applied in February and March still waiting or received a decision.

Thanks
Hi. I applied June 3rd myself. Bio metrics June 9. Do let me know if you get any update. Thanks

htperegrin

Jun 17, 2019
Hello guys,

Thanks
hello Everyone! I lodge my application May 10, biometircs on May 12, recieved my Correspondence on June 17,... still waiting for the decision from the VO.