+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi study permit application for 2019

Cookiemonster1

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Hi I applied on April 25, biometrics done on 27 and updated on 28. No update after that. Applied from Oman for study visa. Still waiting. Please tell what correspondence you all are talking about. I'm lill confused on
Theres a biometrics validity letter that you receive mostly prior to a final decision.

Tiger99

Jun 20, 2019
Do we get a mail or you saying validity updated in account only. As mine updated on April 28 and its written in my account till when it's valid (ten years).

Szee

Jun 20, 2019
I just linked my application and it now says pending registration. What does that mean?
I'm not sure what that means...maybe it will take some time to show the actual status since you just linked your application. Check again after sometime and see if it's changing.

Cookiemonster1

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Guys what reason are they refusing your application.
Unfortunately i didnt get a reason yet. Maybe by sunday i will get a letter.
I applied paper based on 14th may. Received a biometrics correspondence on 13th june and i linked my application on 20th june and a few hours later the status updated to refused. There were no messages in my gc key account.

Benjena

May 28, 2019
Unfortunately i didnt get a reason yet. Maybe by sunday i will get a letter.
I applied paper based on 14th may. Received a biometrics correspondence on 13th june and i linked my application on 20th june and a few hours later the status updated to refused. There were no messages in my gc key account.
Cook sorry to hear about your refusal. In few days u will get a letter detailing the refusal. Let me ni when you receive it

Szee

Jun 20, 2019
I got a refusal too. Did u get a reason??
For me i linked my application ysday and a few hours later it jst said refused
It said not satisfied you will leave Canada based on purpose of visit and current employment situation. Don’t worry, once you get your letter stating reasons, apply for CAIPS and reapply. Hopefully next time we’ll get

Cookiemonster1

Star Member
May 15, 2019
It said not satisfied you will leave Canada based on purpose of visit and current employment situation. Don’t worry, once you get your letter stating reasons, apply for CAIPS and reapply. Hopefully next time we’ll get
CAIPS takes alot of time yeah?? Im jst goin to research on the reasons and work on it and reapply.
And wbu?