+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi study permit application for 2019

anonymous4056b

Dec 17, 2019
1. Purpose of Visit.
2. EMPLOYMENT PROSPECTS IN THE COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE.
3. Current employment Status.
This are the three refusal notes that I have received from ABD Canadian Embassy.
ok
but can u tell me what exactly they r looking for when they refuse on the grounds of current employment status?
isnt it enough if v have a legal valid working permit in the our field?

htperegrin

Jun 17, 2019
ok
but can u tell me what exactly they r looking for when they refuse on the grounds of current employment status?
isnt it enough if v have a legal valid working permit in the our field?
That's actually by default if you are tick with the purpose of visit.
Then Employment Prospects and Situation will follow.
You have to strengthen your Purpose of Visit must have a compelling reason Why Canada? Why that program? Is it related to your previous and current experience and inline with your past bachelors degree? Something like that.

anonymous4056b

Dec 17, 2019
That's actually by default if you are tick with the purpose of visit.
Then Employment Prospects and Situation will follow.
You have to strengthen your Purpose of Visit must have a compelling reason Why Canada? Why that program? Is it related to your previous and current experience and inline with your past bachelors degree? Something like that.
ok
thanks a lot for the info
all d best

anonymous4056b

Dec 17, 2019
hello
I am an Indian working in Bahrain.
I am planning to apply for a study permit in the next month to the Abu Dhabi office for the fall 2020 intake.
To cover all my tuition fees and living expense, I'm taking an education loan from a bank in India. will the Abu Dhabi visa office accept this Indian bank's sanction letter?

Raimz

May 2, 2020
Hey guys I applied on July 16th , completed my biometrics medical everything, so far no notification on review of documents ...
Got a mail from college saying if I don't get approval before September 10th I can't start my online classes ...
How long does it take for my documents to be reviewed (applying from Abu Dhabi, UAE) ... Really worried guys
Did you guys get any update on visa approval ?

Eng.abla

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
Hey guys I applied on July 16th , completed my biometrics medical everything, so far no notification on review of documents ...
Got a mail from college saying if I don't get approval before September 10th I can't start my online classes ...
How long does it take for my documents to be reviewed (applying from Abu Dhabi, UAE) ... Really worried guys
Did you guys get any update on visa approval ?
We are all in the same situation...Yesterday they updated the processing timing for Abu Dhabi to 19 weeks...I have been waiting since 24 Feb