+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi / Dubai / UAE applicants, let's connect here!

Foxrally

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Salam khouya ca va is the people who’s living in uae they are not requested to get medical ?
شكرا
Salam!
No, if you are a permanent resident of the UAE (and you have not been in medical-requested countries or more than 6 months in the last 5 years) you don't need to provide a medical test.

Also, no updates yet sadly.

Jojolove

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
UAE
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abudhabi
Salam!
No, if you are a permanent resident of the UAE (and you have not been in medical-requested countries or more than 6 months in the last 5 years) you don't need to provide a medical test.

Thanks for the reply but I saw many peoples here from uae they all been requested to do it that’s why
I’m concerned because almost now 24 month from my app submition and no medical yet !!!!

Mohammad216

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
Salam!

Bro i got my approval about 3 days ago and you applied way before than me do ircc form and add some screenshots of the uni your attending or th day you have applied insha'Allah everyone will get good news soon

Reactions: Foxrally

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
When did you guys apply?

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
Any October applicant here?

Foxrally

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Hey guys, they finally replied to my case-specific inquiry from 2 weeks ago:

Thank you for your Email.

Your application is currently subject to statutory requirements, including background checks. These requirements must be satisfied before an applicant may be granted permanent resident status. We are currently still conducting certain background investigations.

As these are conducted by outside agencies, we are not in a position to determine when your application will be finalized.

We can appreciate that you anxiously awaiting news about your application. Please rest assured that we will be in contact when your application is finalized or if we require additional information.
Hopefully this is a good sign, nothing has gone wrong with my application.

Reactions: akoa

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017

Your application is currently subject to statutory requirements, including background checks. These requirements must be satisfied before an applicant may be granted permanent resident status. We are currently still conducting certain background investigations.

As these are conducted by outside agencies, we are not in a position to determine when your application will be finalized.

We can appreciate that you anxiously awaiting news about your application. Please rest assured that we will be in contact when your application is finalized or if we require additional information.
And did you apply with upfront medical? If no, then did you get a medical call?

akoa

Oct 8, 2015
GTA
Category........
CEC

Could you please let me know how did you contact them? I did sent inquiry to the below link but no response:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Foxrally

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Could you please let me know how did you contact them? I did sent inquiry to the below link but no response:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
This is the link I used, which is basically the same: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=abu dhabi&_ga=1.68913873.1703483113.1416458348

I have sent three case-specific inquiries so far, the first one was last month and it took 3 days to reply, the second one was 2 weeks ago and they replied yesterday, and the third one was on Sunday and they didn't reply yet (but I doubt they will because they already replied to my second one). So don't lose hope if you've been waiting for a while, send them another inquiry to remind them!

BQM

Dec 31, 2015
Any October applicant here?
I applied at the end of October, for my wife's student visa and for my sons visit visa. They rejected my sons visa before making any decision on my wife's application while he is dependent on the mother. No update on my wife's application not sure what going on......

emtalha

Dec 4, 2017
Hi there! I applied my Application Paper Based with upfront medical on 6th september. Got the call to submit my passport on 10 January 2018, which is around 18 Weeks.

Goodluck people

Reactions: Foxrally