+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi / Dubai / UAE applicants, let's connect here!

Foxrally

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Yeah I got the same computer reply just like the one you got it. But they told me to fill the IRCC form of Abu Dhabi and sent it to them it will take them 14 days to reply because of lots of emails on pending we can only wait.
Can you copy the reply you got and put it here? Also how did you message them? Through the website or an email address?

Mohammad216

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
Here what I got. I emailed them I wanted to call them but it's written in the website they will not give any information through phone call. And yes I emailed them again but this time throughly CIC Abu Dhabi IRCC form. And also email on some Abu Dhabi embassy email as well. I will let you know if I get it any new mail or something.

Dear Applicant,

Re Application number S302341604

All applications for temporary/permanent residence in Canada are subject to statutory requirements, including background checks. These requirements must be satisfied before an applicant may be granted temporary/permanent resident status. We are currently conducting certain background investigations.

Our website, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp.asp, notes the processing times for the different categories of applications and for residents and nationals of certain countries.

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
Here what I got. I emailed them I wanted to call them but it's written in the website they will not give any information through phone call. And yes I emailed them again but this time throughly CIC Abu Dhabi IRCC form. And also email on some Abu Dhabi embassy email as well. I will let you know if I get it any new mail or something.

Dear Applicant,

Re Application number S302341604

All applications for temporary/permanent residence in Canada are subject to statutory requirements, including background checks. These requirements must be satisfied before an applicant may be granted temporary/permanent resident status. We are currently conducting certain background investigations.

Our website, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp.asp, notes the processing times for the different categories of applications and for residents and nationals of certain countries.
What is the status of you application? Can you share your timeline?

pascaltah

Dec 19, 2016
hello,
are they any length of time that is required for somebody to stay in a country which is not his home country before applying for a visa?. for example if I am a Nigerian, and I have just been in Abu, Dhabi for three months. I have 2years residence. can I apply for a study permit in Canada?

Mohammad216

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
hello,
are they any length of time that is required for somebody to stay in a country which is not his home country before applying for a visa?. for example if I am a Nigerian, and I have just been in Abu, Dhabi for three months. I have 2years residence. can I apply for a study permit in Canada?
Yeah i dont think it will be a problem even one of my relative did that he lives in qatar but went to abu dhabi and applied there

Ghaith123

Nov 26, 2017
Hey bro, good to find an Algerian here i though i was the only north african :D im tunisian btw. I applied on the 16th of nov and still waiting for my medical, did they ask u for your biometrics?

Foxrally

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Hey bro, good to find an Algerian here i though i was the only north african :D im tunisian btw. I applied on the 16th of nov and still waiting for my medical, did they ask u for your biometrics?
Haha nice to see a fellow north african too khoya :D

I applied from VFS Dubai and I did biometrics upfront. (no medical because I'm living in UAE all my life)

I applied to abu dhabi too btw Because I live in Bahrain
Hi Ghaith, what is your timeline? (when did u apply, etc)

Ghaith123

Nov 26, 2017
@Foxrally i applied on the 16th of Nov for my visa after i got my unconditional offer from Lakehead University. The problem is that i live in bahrain and i have to submit my biometrics, and there is no visa centre here in bahrain so im going to tunis tomorrow just to give my biometrics. I did IGCSE and i got 82% and grade 11 i got 84% and 12 i got 92%. For my ielts i got an overall of 7.5: s8, w6, l7.5, r7.5

My POS is fairly good and my bank statement is fine too (70,000CAD) until now i have no updates, i need to submit my biometrics first

Mohammad216

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
nothing yet still waiting for the medical call and also waiting for a reply from abu dhabi embassy 7 weeks and counting too much tension in the cic website says 11 weeks for the whole process for qatar so im waiting for that

Foxrally

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Bro do i need an appointment first before giving my biometrics or can i do it right away?
I don't know sorry, I gave mine upfront so I can't help with that info :(
nothing yet still waiting for the medical call and also waiting for a reply from abu dhabi embassy 7 weeks and counting too much tension in the cic website says 11 weeks for the whole process for qatar so im waiting for that
I'm praying for all of us to get it soon, man!