+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi / Dubai / UAE applicants, let's connect here!

Maged Hosni

Jan 15, 2017
Assalamu 3laikom,
Is there any whatsApp group for UAE Int. student applicants please?
If so, kindly add my number

Last edited:

Foxrally

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Quick update for those who will pass by this thread.

I am in Canada now, I got my visa approved in early March 2018. That means my visa took a little over 5 months to complete. I have some friends who took a lot less than me, only 2 months or 1 month. So there isn't really a standard, it just depends on every situation. It was an extremely stressful time and I had to defer my acceptance again to September 2018, but I look back at my experience now and my only advice to people going through tough times waiting for visas is to just have faith, have patience and to stay healthy and productive. The visa office does not communicate much with you so trying to get info out of them is just a stressful and pointless effort, so save your time and money.

Jan 11, 2019
i live and work in Dubai and i have a question. Do you advise to apply for immigration on my own or is it better to use consultant firm in the UAE /Canada? if so can anyone suggest any reliable consultancy firm. Thanks

Jan 11, 2019
Quick update for those who will pass by this thread.

I am in Canada now, I got my visa approved in early March 2018. That means my visa took a little over 5 months to complete. I have some friends who took a lot less than me, only 2 months or 1 month. So there isn't really a standard, it just depends on every situation. It was an extremely stressful time and I had to defer my acceptance again to September 2018, but I look back at my experience now and my only advice to people going through tough times waiting for visas is to just have faith, have patience and to stay healthy and productive. The visa office does not communicate much with you so trying to get info out of them is just a stressful and pointless effort, so save your time and money.
Did you apply for immigration alone? Or did you use the help of consultrants/lawyers? Which province did you apply? Thanks

Foxrally

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Did you apply for immigration alone? Or did you use the help of consultrants/lawyers? Which province did you apply? Thanks
I didn't apply with a consultant because I think they are only useful if your english isn't very good. Otherwise visa application is pretty easy.

As for the province, I applied for Quebec from Dubai.

ammad88

Apr 16, 2019
Hi there. Any new candidates who intend to apply for immigration or are in process of Canadian immigration? I have started working on it and am waiting for an ITA. Those of you who have received your PR, could you please share info about documentation that is required.
Thanks.