+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

about sending documents to wes

Omsagar96

Nov 2, 2017
Guys I believe for the final degree certificate attestation is not required. Just a clear color photocopy is enough, correct? I need to send my degree certificate to wes urgently. I am from Mumbai, India. Kindly advise.
Can we fax the document to wes? If yes, kindly share the fax number.

Ahmed Hussain

Jan 10, 2018
Here's what I did, hope this helps! (My uni does not send documents to other institutes and just hands over the sealed envelope to applicants for them to mail)

1. Apply to your university for the transcripts, clearly mention to them that you need this for Visa purpose. Unis are used to this requirement and often have a separate cell for dealing with transcript requests.
  2. Typically, the transcripts come attested by default by the relevant authority from your uni: you just have to ensure that they put your transcript in a uni envelope, seal it, and finally stamp and sign the sealed back-flap. Do not tamper with the seal under any circumstances, ensure that it's secure
  3. Complete your profile in WES and pay the fees. This gets you your reference number.
  4. On the top of the sealed envelope, neatly write the WES Reference # along with their address.
  5. Get a clear, colour photocopy of your degree certificate. I laminated mine, but I guess that's not necessary
  6. Take a larger envelope (large enough to comfortably fit the transcript envelope plus the degree certificate copy) and put in the above two items inside it.
  7. Once again, write out the reference # and address on the outer envelope too, seal securely and courier.
Very well neatly explained...One doubt I have is why is WES number and address on both envelopes is required or only outer envelope is enough?

baseer401

Feb 3, 2018
hi everyone,
can any one help me regarding the WES thing. i did send my documents to WES without paying them they will keep it our discard it
that time my card didn't got enough amount to pay so i will pay now it will be ok or not
kindly help me in this matter

Ahmed Hussain

Jan 10, 2018
hi everyone,
can any one help me regarding the WES thing. i did send my documents to WES without paying them they will keep it our discard it
that time my card didn't got enough amount to pay so i will pay now it will be ok or not
kindly help me in this matter
You will have to check on the website or try contacting them. May be they will wait for some time till they receive payment and only after receiving they will start processing. You will have to check on the My Accounts section on the website to know the status.

baseer401

Feb 3, 2018
hi every one some body help me i got my wes report but it stating that The names on one or more of the academic credentials submitted for evaluation differ from the name indicated above. mohammed abdul baseer
my surname is mohammed on my engineering certificate it mention only md
and on my masters it shows abdul baseer mohammed
please help me in this regards

Ahmed Hussain

Jan 10, 2018
hi every one some body help me i got my wes report but it stating that The names on one or more of the academic credentials submitted for evaluation differ from the name indicated above. mohammed abdul baseer
my surname is mohammed on my engineering certificate it mention only md
and on my masters it shows abdul baseer mohammed
please help me in this regards
The spelling of your name has to be consistent in all your documents. It cannot be different in different places. Suggest you to correct this in whichever document it is wrong.

johninflamez

Sep 22, 2017
Very well neatly explained...One doubt I have is why is WES number and address on both envelopes is required or only outer envelope is enough?
Please write the WES reference number on both envelopes. One on the transcript envelope received from your University and the other on the bigger envelope which will house the transcript and the color photocopy of your degree certificate.

DIvi.707

Mar 2, 2018
HI just need a advise !!!
Yesterday I got my transcripts for my BCOM and MBA form GNDU(through GNDU online transcript) in envelope from GNDU in Canada. It has stamped , Indian stamps and my address on which it was delivered.
Now till I know, I need to create a account with WES and pay some fees and they will provide me with the reference number and along with that reference number i have to sent the letter. But in certain thread it was written that we have sent a letter.

Now can anyone who has recent successful gone through this process what should be content of letter and and what is the address of WES to which I have to send the courier. And if I am missing something in this full process of my degree evaluation for my PR.

Thanks

aydasckr

Mar 20, 2018
Hello, I've applied for WES to send my documents to 4 different universities. Do I need to send 4 transcripts or is it enough if I just send one?

kapsg_88

Mar 22, 2018
Hello Guys/experts , need your valuable guidance. I'm right now in the process of arranging transcripts from my college. I've done MBA from ICFAI Dehradun and BSc from Rajasthan University.
Q) My graduation college i.e. University of Rajasthan can provide me transcript which includes only "year wise" marks for 3 yr program. They do not provide subject wise transcripts. So is this okay as on WES site it's mentioned that subject wise transcripts required. For my highest qualification i.e. MBA degree I'll be providing transcripts with year wise and subject wise details.
Please suggest guys .....Shall I send along photocopies of 3yr mark sheets which I received. Please suggest.

blade_3kr

Mar 27, 2018
Hi, Everyone, I am BE Mumbai univ from 2004.my ECA was not accepted due to the documents not being in the format WES requires. I had taken all the stamped transcripts from university. but it seems they require the first year and 4th year transcript attested from university. the first semester marksheet that I have is from college and not from university. so can anyone guide me as to how to solve this riddle.Please suggest.