App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Thanks, mate! Did you send a non-attested copy of the final degree as well along with the transcripts or any other copies of docs at all? Congrats on your progress to the path forward.
you just have to take a photocopy of your diploma

Reactions: Tinevisce

Tinevisce

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
Dear Tinevisce,

Thank you for the detailed answer.

Do you, by the way, happen to know if your transcripts contained all years marks subject wise or just consolidated marks for each year? I got two copies of transcripts from my university, which happens to be University of Rajasthan, and when I opened one of the stamped envelops, it only contained one A4 sheet (plain paper) bearing my consolidated marks for the year and few other details with no official stamp over it (the stamp was only on the envelope). Is such document acceptable by WES? Does it should have all years attested mark sheet as well?

Any advice or suggestion is highly appreciated. Have a good one!
I do know what my transcript says because my uni's surprisingly thoughtful and let me examine the transcript before sealing it in their envelope. Mine was a bit larger than A4 and was a laminated document with watermarks and stuff: it had scores for all my subjects taken through all the years.
With that said, I am not sure if WES even needs your course-wise scores for the IRCC ECA: to me, it looks like they would need it for a course-by-course evaluation if I ever needed it.

Basically, send off what your uni's given you to them...if your uni and degree is listed on WES, chances are they're aware of the format/package your uni sends out as transcripts and are fine with them.

Rajesh.rayla

Sep 28, 2017
I do know what my transcript says because my uni's surprisingly thoughtful and let me examine the transcript before sealing it in their envelope. Mine was a bit larger than A4 and was a laminated document with watermarks and stuff: it had scores for all my subjects taken through all the years.
With that said, I am not sure if WES even needs your course-wise scores for the IRCC ECA: to me, it looks like they would need it for a course-by-course evaluation if I ever needed it.

Basically, send off what your uni's given you to them...if your uni and degree is listed on WES, chances are they're aware of the format/package your uni sends out as transcripts and are fine with them.
Thanks, bud. It's great to know that it was a lesser bumpy ride for you! By the way, was that Rajasthan University that acted so responsibly or some other (RU, I believe, needs another 100 years to gain such traits)? The main origin of my confusion is those people who've been saying to have said attested copy of their year wise mark sheets rather than the Official Transcript. Thanks much, again!

renanfgs

Oct 2, 2017
Hi guys,

My University in Brazil just sent photocopies of my transcripts to WES in a sealed envelope, not the originals.
Do you think that will be a problem?

priachaurasia

Oct 31, 2017
Guys, just one clarification

Transcript is photocopies attested by the University of all the years results for my engineering and university certificate + the envolope

Is there anything else which needs to be addded in the envolope or just the results and certificate?

Thank You

Rajesh.rayla

Sep 28, 2017
Guys, just one clarification

Transcript is photocopies attested by the University of all the years results for my engineering and university certificate + the envolope

Is there anything else which needs to be addded in the envolope or just the results and certificate?

Thank You
All the attested mark sheets (by the Controller Of Examination) in a sealed envelope. You may send a copy of degree certificate unattested outside the sealed envelope.

Nov 13, 2017
I received a clarification from WES that one can send them a fax (of the degree certificate copy) mentioning the WES reference number. Posting this in case any one else has the same question.
ONLY A FAX WILL DO OR WE CAN SEND A SCANNED COPY OF THE DEGREE TO WES EMAIL ID.

arunz

Mar 22, 2015
Do we need attested mark sheets and transcripts ? or we can send sealed Transcripts and degree certificates?

deepakrai

Aug 31, 2017
I received a clarification from WES that one can send them a fax (of the degree certificate copy) mentioning the WES reference number. Posting this in case any one else has the same question.

Great so they accept fax, should i write the reference number on top of the degree???

broutilde

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
I don't want to create a new thread, so I'm just gonna write my question here.
I'm trying to complete a WES assessment form and they're asking for those "official documents" that I currently have in my possession.
Problem is, they're not in a sealed/signed/stamped envelope. I called my schools, my embassy etc. and there is nothing they can do as those documents are delivered only ONCE. No copy is available, they can't print them again.
Shall I just make a copy out of the originals, put them in an envelope and go beg them to stamp those envelopes?
Thanks for your help, it's quite confusing and very complicated as I'm living in Canada now and can't really go back to my mother country to get this done.

pranjali1409

Dec 21, 2017
Hi,
My institute did not a stamp or signature on the backside of the envelope. Will WES evaluate it? I have already sent the courier to WES. And if not eevaluatedwill WES return my documents and money back? please reply