+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

about sending documents to wes

jasmine_rticell

Jul 3, 2015
Kindly let me now the step by step process for educational credential from WeS.
1) all documents send from +2 or from bachelors.
2) all documents should be attested? If yes what is the competent authority for attestation
3) after completion of account at wes,documents to be send.
4) let me know the next steps.consultant demanding me 10000 rs extra for credential evaluation from WES. Required fees for WeS.
Help!!!!!!

stak

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Go to wes.org
And then First create wes account and pay 250 dollars online ..wes website..
Once payment successful you will get wes ref number..and mention this ref no on envelop when send documents to Wes for evulation
Next step:go to ur university and get attested transcripts in sealed envelope and courier to Wes address ..2 Carlton St,toronto
And also you need to courier final mark sheet and provisional marksheets separately to above address.
once they receive both documents they will start evulation and it will take around 20 days ..
There is no need to go to consultancy for this....Hope this helps...

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jasmine_rticell said:
Kindly let me now the step by step process for educational credential from WeS.
1) all documents send from +2 or from bachelors.

Start with Bachelors. Unless WES wants to evaluate your post-secondary credentials as well. They do that for some countries.

2) all documents should be attested? If yes what is the competent authority for attestation

Attestation is required on transcripts and not on the degree/diploma certificate. Attestation is usually done by the authorities in the Examination Department at your University. Check country specific requirements here ---> http://www.wes.org/ca/application/apply_now.asp

3) after completion of account at wes,documents to be send.

Yes.

4) let me know the next steps.consultant demanding me 10000 rs extra for credential evaluation from WES. Required fees for WeS.

WES fees would be about 300 CAD. Add on to it any costs you incur locally to get the transcripts from your college(s) and the onward courier charges to WES.

Help!!!!!!

jasmine_rticell

Jul 3, 2015
Along with transcript, the all marksheet and degree of all academic documents to be send.. if yes, then self attestation is enough.. i also access credential evaluation of my spouse academic, ..is this mandatory to create different account.
As per wes, every document which is to be send have containing wes reference number. But the transcipt has sealed so can v write reference number on all academic documents..

dreama

Jun 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does one have to send original transcripts and certificates or original ones?

And if i send my PG certificate,would i still need to send my bachelors degree as well?
Thankd

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jasmine_rticell said:
Along with transcript, the all marksheet and degree of all academic documents to be send.. if yes, then self attestation is enough..

Use a ? to indicate if it is a question.

You cannot send self attested mark sheets to WES. You will have to get them attested from your University/institution and they will send it directly to WES or to you in a sealed and signed envelope. This process varies depending on your country of education. Check details here ---> http://www.wes.org/ca/application/apply_now.asp

In addition to transcripts, you will have to send a copy of your degree certificate(s) to WES directly. If you're sending the sealed envelope containing the transcripts to WES, you can send the degree copy along with that by enclosing both of them in a bigger envelope.

i also access credential evaluation of my spouse academic, ..is this mandatory to create different account.

Yes.

As per wes, every document which is to be send have containing wes reference number. But the transcipt has sealed so can v write reference number on all academic documents..

Not on every document - write the WES reference number on the envelope containing the documents. If your University is sending the transcripts to WES directly, ask them to mention the WES reference number on the envelope.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dreama said:
Does one have to send original transcripts and certificates or original ones?

Nowhere in the process would you send any original documents. Transcripts are a copy of your mark sheets which are attested by the concerned authorities as true copies and sent to WES in a sealed and stamped envelope either directly by the University or forwarded to WES by the applicant after receiving them from their University.

And if i send my PG certificate,would i still need to send my bachelors degree as well?

Opinions vary. It appears safer to get both done together. Your choice.

Thankd

makman123

Jul 5, 2015
Hello I m mangesh from india .I want to send documents to Uni of Toronto or Wes for credential but I don't have uni transcripts instead I have college transcripts so is it possible for me to get credential results with college transcripts ??

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
makman123 said:
Hello I m mangesh from india .I want to send documents to Uni of Toronto or Wes for credential but I don't have uni transcripts instead I have college transcripts so is it possible for me to get credential results with college transcripts ??
Typically the transcripts must be received from the University that issues the degree/diploma and not the college. Check again if WES recognizes your college in their list and has any special requirements for your country/city. If not, I believe you will have to get the transcripts from the University for WES to recognize them and process the ECA.

https://www.wes.org/ca/preliminary/poe.asp

doobie.doobie

Apr 4, 2015
makman123 said:
You can get your college transcripts attested from the university it is affiliated with. You have to go Controller of Examination's office or Registrar's office. Once they attest all your marksheets, just put them in an envelope, make them sign the on the seal of the envelope and put a clear tape on it. And when you are sending your package to WES, put that envelope in the same package.
Make sure the sealed envelope remains in the same condition and must not be tampered.
Good luck.

Niks

Dec 7, 2015
I have done my Graduation from PU, Chandigarh. But they are not giving me the Transcripts and attested Certificate, rather they wants to send the Documents(Transcripts and attested Certificate) directly to the WES.
It is important to add the Reference number with all the packages.
Also, I have to send my Post-Graduation Transcripts and attested Certificate which i already collected from PTU
Is it possible to send 2 different package(one from PU, one from me) to WES with same reference number
I have generated my reference number.

Memo999

Jun 28, 2017
My university is asking whether to mail the original 'Transcript' or not, note that my transcript has my photo, do you think they should be ok with this, its not clear in WES website, Thank you

sidganesh

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
10-03-2018
AOR Received.
10-03-2018
Passport Req..
30-04-2018
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2018
WES asks for a clear copy of the degree certificate to be forwarded to them in addition to the envelope that the university sends them directly. Does this mean that the docket sent by university does not have a copy of my degree certificate and has only mark sheets? In that case, can I send a high resolution scan of the degree certificate by email to WES or do I have to separately courier just the degree certificate copy?

Thank you.

sidganesh

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
10-03-2018
AOR Received.
10-03-2018
Passport Req..
30-04-2018
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2018
WES asks for a clear copy of the degree certificate to be forwarded to them in addition to the envelope that the university sends them directly. Does this mean that the docket sent by university does not have a copy of my degree certificate and has only mark sheets? In that case, can I send a high resolution scan of the degree certificate by email to WES or do I have to separately courier just the degree certificate copy?

Thank you.
I received a clarification from WES that one can send them a fax (of the degree certificate copy) mentioning the WES reference number. Posting this in case any one else has the same question.

doyenphi

Jul 24, 2017
Hey guys, I want to do WES for my first degree to get into the pool waiting in hope if any chance the draw results in reasonably low score. Then later in early next year when I get my second degree I will do another WES to claim more points on "Two or more degrees" which is 128. My question is on the second time I do WES, do I need to redo my first degree together with the second one or just send solely the second one is enough? Will they refer back to my first degree to assess my status as "Two or more degrees"? Please advise, I really appreciate.