About New SDS program for India

Priyavart Rajain

Aug 29, 2017
New Delhi , india
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2018
LANDED..........
02-07-2018
Did you get a GIC? since you submitted under the Regular category, I think your application will be processed under the rules. You IELTS is good and that gives you a chance if you have a GIC

According to CIC website about SDS and General category, applicant under the General category has a minimum visa chance to the SDS that has quite a huge benefits but this is not to "say that an applicant applying under the General category won't get an approval if it meets eligibility"
Hey bro! Really? General category has minimum chance? Is it written on the website officially?
Because i have same issue. I have paid gic and 1 semester fee , i have 7.5 ielts and good finance . I am going to university of calgary for Bachelors in computer science after my 12th class .

I can't pay 2nd semester fee now because receipt will take time to come and i can't wait that long.

I guess i will be included in university category? What are my visa chances if i apply by end of this week?

Sep 12, 2017
Hi I got admission to University of new brunswick Saint john campus for MBA intake of Sept 18. I applied for visa under SDS on 27th June. My medical is also done. Any idea in how many days I will get visa?

Sep 12, 2017
Hello friends,

Recently I applied Uni of New Brunswick, saint John 1 Year MBA program. Application submitted completely on 14th June, 2018 which is a day before of deadline of International application at UNB.
I am 37 years of age and have 13 years of work exp. My ielts score is 6 band (not less than 6 in any of section). Still waiting for admission confirmation from UNB but by 10th July, I may get admission confirmation (selected or rejected). Program's orientation date is 4th Sept 2018.
My queries are below mentioned?
1. As it is one year intensive MBA program and equivalent to 2 years academics. If i opt SDS entry, should i pay their full one year fees or 1 semester fees?
2. As I need to arrange fund through bank loan for tution fees and will receive loan disbursement on 20th July, 2018. In this case, should i opt SDC or regular stream to apply canada student permit?
3. In case of SDS, If i paid CDN 27000 fees to university and later on visa could not be sanctioned. In this case, will university refund full fees back to me?
4. Which is best mode to apply student visa i.e. thru online or VFS?
5. If i want to bring my family (spouse and kid age 9 yrs) with me then should i need to declare in the application? Should i deposit additional fund into GIC even if i wish to call them in the month of Jan 2019?

Your advise will be appreciated.

Thanks
Hi I got admission to UNB Saint John MBA 2018 intake. Have applied for SDS student visa on 27th June.

GpGh

Star Member
Jun 28, 2018
Hi I got admission to University of new brunswick Saint john campus for MBA intake of Sept 18. I applied for visa under SDS on 27th June. My medical is also done. Any idea in how many days I will get visa?
Is there any link specially to apply visa through SDS?

Priyavart Rajain

Aug 29, 2017
New Delhi , india
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2018
LANDED..........
02-07-2018
Do u have any idea which category is high sucess rate ... i got offer letter from york university ... i am confused about dat which
If you have 6 band in each module in IELTS , and have paid 1 year tution fees , then you are eligible for SDS , and it has highest success rate among these three categories , and visa processing in SDS is 45 days...success rate in General and University is almost the same but a little higher in university category , visa processing time in university category is also less than general category.

Jagzdhalial

May 1, 2018
Yes bro. there are three categories SDS, NON-SDS( GENERAL) & UNIVERSITY.
My agent says ur profile will be processed under university category but i want to apply under SDS ... he says u cant process ur file under sds becoz university only take $ 5000 before visa and balance tution fees after visa and before start ur program

Priyavart Rajain

Aug 29, 2017
New Delhi , india
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2018
LANDED..........
02-07-2018
My agent says ur profile will be processed under university category but i want to apply under SDS ... he says u cant process ur file under sds becoz university only take $ 5000 before visa and balance tution fees after visa and before start ur program
Really? I will also apply under SDS , currently i have also paid 1 semester fees , but i will pay 2nd semester in two days and then apply under SDS .