+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About New SDS program for India

jasz_blr

May 28, 2018
Hey i just completed my graduation and i am going to apply for Visa this week. Got late bcs i was waiting for my 6th sem result. My profile is
10- 8.2 CGPa
12- 88.75 best four ( Commerce with maths)
BBA 67%
IELTS- 7.5 with no less than 6.5
I got into Conestoga college for Financial planning services. I an going to apply under SDS and i have paid my GIC and first semester and about to pay the second semester fees as well. What are the chances?
Your profile is good.

Have you completed your Bachelors? If not, then you might have received 'conditional letter of acceptance'. For visa application you need to have unconditional letter of acceptance.

Among various things for SDS - you need upfront medicals, GIC and pay one year tuition fees. Your IELTS score meets the requirement.

Avtar123

Jul 18, 2018
Dear sir
I applied for schooling visa in 2017 and was rejected. please let me know now I passed 10+2 exam. and can I apply study visa under SDS program for undergraduate program.
Regards

anshul2710

Nov 27, 2017
Your profile is good.

Have you completed your Bachelors? If not, then you might have received 'conditional letter of acceptance'. For visa application you need to have unconditional letter of acceptance.

Among various things for SDS - you need upfront medicals, GIC and pay one year tuition fees. Your IELTS score meets the requirement.
Yes i recently got my last semester result and I passed and in a couple of days i am going to change it into unconditional offer letter and then apply. Had my medical done a few months ago only

Jul 19, 2018
Hi,

I received my University admit very late so i planned going via SDS method.
I will receive my GIC tomorrow from scotiabank
So will i get my visa by end of August via SDS if i apply tomorrow?
All my remaining documents are ready except GIC.

Also how do have to upload SOP wheb applying via SDS.

THANKS

jigsa

Star Member
Jun 23, 2018
I am from India and want to apply online for study permit application.. Do I need to upload document checklist form IMM 5483 and SDS checklist for visa officer instructions IMM 5976e. Please any one tell me whether I should include this forms in online application mode or note for SDS APPLICATION

Reactions: LISA96

salome serrao

Jun 16, 2018
Hey i just completed my graduation and i am going to apply for Visa this week. Got late bcs i was waiting for my 6th sem result. My profile is
10- 8.2 CGPa
12- 88.75 best four ( Commerce with maths)
BBA 67%
IELTS- 7.5 with no less than 6.5
I got into Conestoga college for Financial planning services. I an going to apply under SDS and i have paid my GIC and first semester and about to pay the second semester fees as well. What are the chances?
I belive u have to pay full 1year fees to apply under sds as far as v know

Jul 19, 2018
Hi,

Please someone help me with this

jigsa

Star Member
Jun 23, 2018
Hi,

Please someone help me with this
You upload SOP in the client information section which is the last one where you can upload as many documents as you wish....Wish you all the best. But I doubt about to get visa within time of one month under SDS category as it need 45 days

nkmr

Feb 7, 2018
Hi I got admission to University of new brunswick Saint john campus for MBA intake of Sept 18. I applied for visa under SDS on 27th June. My medical is also done. Any idea in how many days I will get visa?
Hi
Any update on ur application. Did u get the visa yet? Plz let us know when u get it so that time duting SDS is clear to us.

vindin

Star Member
Jun 18, 2017
Visa Office......
Sharjah
Dear sir,
I have completed my bsc.nursing and I have applied for an 2years course In cape Breton University.I have got overall 6.5 in ielts but in one module my score is 5.5.is there any problem in applying through general category. Is this SDS system of visa application have any other benefits other than faster visa processing.
Are you going for the public health program

Jul 18, 2018
Sir i have applied to northeren college
Ielts 6.5
Listening 7.0
Speaking 7.0
Reading 6.5
Writing 5.5
+2 61%
I have applied on 27 july under general category
What are chances of my visa

Jagzdhalial

May 1, 2018
Sir i did my B.com in 2010 with 53%, but i have relevant work experience of an accountant of 7years.. am afraid of visa refusal for this 8month certificate, and then i wont be able to apply again for any other course under SDS. should i get admission to a long duration course ? to ensure visa. and also post study work permit ? or this post graduate certificate in accounting at york university is fine.
What’s ur visa status ??