+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

58th Draw ITA Recipients - Update Here

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Funkdakarma said:
Perfect, thanks!

I do have a colleague in my office, he is my direct line manager (his job title is Research Director), who I can convince to sign for me without too much explanation. Would they consider this valid? Or do I need to have my CEO's signature? Or Administration Manager?

Thanks!
If the letter is on company's letter head, it will be good. Else you'll have to notarize that letter.

happysheriff

Feb 26, 2017
Congrats everybody !!

I have just got my ITA on 5th april and filling in the education history.
Im from India and we have school for 12 years, 10th being secondary and 12th being higher secondary. Do I have to include these also ?
The help icon near the level of education drop down states that - "Diploma" means a diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship certificate.
And I think my secondary and higher secondary does not fall under this category.

Im confused since this is not included in WES evaluation. Got my WES evaluation for Bachelor degree.

Please help.

ftareen65

Mar 5, 2015
Latest 58th Draw score is 431 . Total invites - 3753

I was checking on the latest ITA's and statistics on CIC website, not sure if I can make out of their statistics. They invited 3753 candidates but when I sum up their distribution on selection for 431 and above, it adds to 2610. Balance of 1143 candidates should have been selected from the pool of candidates from the point range 421 -430... Not sure where the gap was taken from

Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score distribution of candidates in the Express Entry pool as of March 29, 2017
CRS Score Range Number of Candidates
601-1200 124
451-600 422
401-450 11,726
441-450 137
431-440 1,927
421-430 2,976
411-420 3,119

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
ftareen65 said:
Latest 58th Draw score is 431 . Total invites - 3753

I was checking on the latest ITA's and statistics on CIC website, not sure if I can make out of their statistics. They invited 3753 candidates but when I sum up their distribution on selection for 431 and above, it adds to 2610. Balance of 1143 candidates should have been selected from the pool of candidates from the point range 421 -430... Not sure where the gap was taken from

Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score distribution of candidates in the Express Entry pool as of March 29, 2017
CRS Score Range Number of Candidates
601-1200 124
451-600 422
401-450 11,726
441-450 137
431-440 1,927
421-430 2,976
411-420 3,119
This data is till March 29th. The draw happened on April 5th. There is a 7 days gap in between.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
happysheriff said:
Congrats everybody !!

I have just got my ITA on 5th april and filling in the education history.
Im from India and we have school for 12 years, 10th being secondary and 12th being higher secondary. Do I have to include these also ?
The help icon near the level of education drop down states that - "Diploma" means a diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship certificate.
And I think my secondary and higher secondary does not fall under this category.

Im confused since this is not included in WES evaluation. Got my WES evaluation for Bachelor degree.

Please help.
Only mention your Bachelors degree for which you have an ECA.

nthom

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So I haven't gone far in my permanent resident application but I have been hearing that I need the last 10 years of job history. The company that I work for now, I started working here July of 2007, so just three months shy of ten years. Shortly before I started at my current company I worked at a company for 4 months and I HATED that job. Its not like I burned my bridges necessarily but I think my colleagues knew that I couldn't stand the place (was dirty, unprofessional, people came to work cursing and drunk and it was supposed to be a professional job). It was 4 months of my working life that only gives me nightmares when I think about it and prior to today I didn't think I would ever need anything from there . Also my boss was quite petty, he was pretty upset that I was leaving after 4 months and basically treated me really badly after I gave in my resignation letter. The point is I CANT go back to them and ask for any kind of letter. I did NOT include this in Express Entry profile, but if I mention this job in my application since it falls within the ten year gap, do I need to get something from that company?

Funkdakarma

Jun 7, 2011
nthom said:
So I haven't gone far in my permanent resident application but I have been hearing that I need the last 10 years of job history. The company that I work for now, I started working here July of 2007, so just three months shy of ten years. Shortly before I started at my current company I worked at a company for 4 months and I HATED that job. Its not like I burned my bridges necessarily but I think my colleagues knew that I couldn't stand the place (was dirty, unprofessional, people came to work cursing and drunk and it was supposed to be a professional job). It was 4 months of my working life that only gives me nightmares when I think about it and prior to today I didn't think I would ever need anything from there . Also my boss was quite petty, he was pretty upset that I was leaving after 4 months and basically treated me really badly after I gave in my resignation letter. The point is I CANT go back to them and ask for any kind of letter. I did NOT include this in Express Entry profile, but if I mention this job in my application since it falls within the ten year gap, do I need to get something from that company?
Do you have any form of offer letter from them, or proof of contract? Pay-slips, anything of the sort? Then, in an explanatory letter you can say that you reached out to this company, but you didn't receive any response.

I've had a similar situation, but I somehow managed to get at least a certifying letter from them when I left. My advice is be thoroughly transparent in your application.

bunty5

Feb 4, 2014
Hello Guys,

Congratulations to everyone who received their ITA, and all the best to one's who are waiting for it.

I am facing a problem while updating the permanent residency application. It shows me a validation error under Spouse information "personal history" where we have to provide last 10 years of information. I have added all the necessary information that they asked for but it still shows in progress. does anyone has any idea about this??

CRS score 443.
ITA : April 5th

toppiri

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
01-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
22-06-2018
bunty5 said:
Hello Guys,

Congratulations to everyone who received their ITA, and all the best to one's who are waiting for it.

I am facing a problem while updating the permanent residency application. It shows me a validation error under Spouse information "personal history" where we have to provide last 10 years of information. I have added all the necessary information that they asked for but it still shows in progress. does anyone has any idea about this??

CRS score 443.
Did you try "check for completeness" at the top? We had the same problem with my spouse's info, we realized we forgot the little drop down menu at the bottom (asking if that is all) and completeness check highlighted it in red.

rkuma145

Mar 22, 2017
Hello Guys - I am trying to gather documents for my work experience,i have worked in three different IT companies for past 7 years and i have got releiving letters which on company letter head clearly mentioning my DOJ,my last day on the job and my designation but they nowhere mention my job responsibilities,for my compensation details i can submit my offer letter,increment letter,payslips etc,will the existing letters suffice or i mandatorily need to get my job responsibilities mentioned and signed off on a company letter head?also if for some reason i don't get that is there an alternate way.Thanks in advance.

VJ1234

Apr 8, 2017
bunty5 said:
Hello Guys,

CRS score 443.

I also faced similar issue and later figured out that the history for 10 years was not continuous and I had left a gap..and once it was corrected it went fine. Check all the history you entered.

sidpune

Feb 16, 2017
Guys I have couple of questions, hoping to get some clarity,

1. Is it ok to show the POF in Bank's Letter Head also called as Bank Certificate stating my Account balance or do I need to submit last 6 month's bank statement ?

2. I worked in a co. from 2010 to Dec 2013, then I switched and started working for a new Co. from Jan 2014 till Dec 2016, now the twist is I joined back my first co. again in Jan 2017, question is; The experience letter from the second co. seems straightforward but the letter from my first co. is bit tricky, I have asked them to include both my stints in the same letter i.e."i worked from 2010 to Dec 2013 and then again joined back in Jan 2017 and is currently working here"---- is this fine ?

3 Do I need to show all my previous payslips i.e payslips from last 6 years or a few payslips for each year would do ?

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
sidpune said:
Guys I have couple of questions, hoping to get some clarity,

1. Is it ok to show the POF in Bank's Letter Head also called as Bank Certificate stating my Account balance or do I need to submit last 6 month's bank statement ?

2. I worked in a co. from 2010 to Dec 2013, then I switched and started working for a new Co. from Jan 2014 till Dec 2016, now the twist is I joined back my first co. again in Jan 2017, question is; The experience letter from the second co. seems straightforward but the letter from my first co. is bit tricky, I have asked them to include both my stints in the same letter i.e."i worked from 2010 to Dec 2013 and then again joined back in Jan 2017 and is currently working here"---- is this fine ?

3 Do I need to show all my previous payslips i.e payslips from last 6 years or a few payslips for each year would do ?
1.) Better to submit statements too.

2.) Its fine but can become confusing. Why don't you get two separate letters for each time you worked with this company?

3.) Not necessary. If you want, you can show a few pay slips.