Jul 26, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-08-2017
Passport Req..
23-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2017
Hi Guys. I have a couple of questions and would appreciate your help.

1> Name of my previous firm changed after I left. The detailed experience letter I've recently received has the new name printed on letterhead as well in the details of experience. However pre-ITA in my EE profile, I had mentioned the previous name of employer.

2> I held three positions in that firm over a number of years. The dates mentioned in my experience letter also differ from what I had mentioned in my EE profile earlier. For instance, I received first promotion letter dated 1-Aug, 2013 whereas the promotion was effective from 1-Jul mentioned in the letter. Now in the experience letter, HR has mentioned the starting period for new position as Aug-14 (which is the letter issue date) and similarly the ending date of first position as Jul-14. Whereas I had mentioned the starting date of my new position as Jul-14 (from which promotion was effective), and similarly, mentioned Jun-14 as ending date for first position.

I have already updated both the company name and periods under the work experience and personal history sections in my profile. Do I need to explain in LOE, the changes I have made in my profile, and if yes, will it be enough?

uwemudosen

Apr 22, 2017
Iampositive said:
Hi Maverik,

Please help me with one doubt, I have received my ITA, but i just noticed that in my work history I have mentioned 45 hours per week, but in actual I did 40 hours per week. Do you think this will be a reason for rejection? please advice.
Hi,

I got the similar issue. My letter of reference from employer states that I worked 40 hrs per week but I had already mentioned that I worked 45 hrs per week. I guess it makes little difference since the minimum working hrs reqd is 30 hrs anyway so should not constitute misrepresentation.

aim4canada

Oct 10, 2016
Hi ,

Did you got any information on the other documents to be added along with the Employment Reference Letter?

Thanks,
Naveen

vakatendeka

Feb 13, 2017
Hi guys,

If I get married after e-APR and I advise CIC will they recalculate my score to see if I still meet the minimum CRS score at the time I received my ITA?

ajaysharma

Feb 22, 2017

This week I received a message asking me to fill out the IMM5669E form, add original signature, and upload. Yes, they created a new upload section to my online PR application. I received AOR in the last week of May.

Can anyone help me understand why is this form requested?