+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Why does IRCC request for IMM5669E after submitting PR application?

ajaysharma

Feb 22, 2017
This week I received a message asking me to fill out the IMM5669E form, add original signature, and upload. Yes, they created a new upload section to my online PR application. I received AOR in the last week of May.

Can anyone help me understand why is this form requested?

The information to be provided is the same as in the online application. Only new entry I see is mother's family name "at birth" and my parents' place of birth.

Appreciate your reply.

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This week I received a message asking me to fill out the IMM5669E form, add original signature, and upload. Yes, they created a new upload section to my online PR application. I received AOR in the last week of May.

Can anyone help me understand why is this form requested?

The information to be provided is the same as in the online application. Only new entry I see is mother's family name "at birth" and my parents' place of birth.

Appreciate your reply.
I received also today, finally all was ok?
I will have to attach an additional sheet for the full personal history, as the form only has 5 rows and I got 10. Another problem I found when filling the form is that for example in some fields as the education centre, I can't write the university name because there is no enough space. My question is, should I attach the tables I can't fully complete in a new sheet also? Thanks

ajaysharma

Feb 22, 2017
I used new sheets for the sections with less space and merged into single PDF. In those sections I clearly mentioned, "See attached sheets". It worked fine. I received my ppr after 40 days of uploading it...

zeebah

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Hello ajaysharma, did you electronically sign it or did you have to print out the IMM5669, sign by hand then upload?

santhkum90

Oct 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
Passport Req..
16-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
28-03-2018
Hello ajaysharma, did you electronically sign it or did you have to print out the IMM5669, sign by hand then upload?
For signing, it is advisable to sign by hand and scan to upload.