+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

58th Draw ITA Recipients - Update Here

min1

Star Member
Oct 21, 2016
Hi,

I got ITa on april 5th,but in ITA form it is written complete all form before 7/5/2017.

Then again in a sentence written 90 days .iam confused should i upload all dcos before 7/5/2017

Iampositive

Star Member
Mar 25, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-07-2017
Maverick28 said:
Its 5th July 2017.

MM/DD/YYYY format used.
Hi Maverik,

Please help me with one doubt, I have received my ITA, but i just noticed that in my work history I have mentioned 45 hours per week, but in actual I did 40 hours per week. Do you think this will be a reason for rejection? please advice.

min1

Star Member
Oct 21, 2016
If i knew this earlier i would not have done my medical moreover i would have got time to renew my old passport it has little ink stain on exterior on the side ,I have heard in ?US they are too strict with it .what about canada?

Is there any benefit if i submit all my docs earlier this month itself

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Iampositive said:
Hi Maverik,

Please help me with one doubt, I have received my ITA, but i just noticed that in my work history I have mentioned 45 hours per week, but in actual I did 40 hours per week. Do you think this will be a reason for rejection? please advice.
You can change it post ITA and mention it in LOE. 30 hours of more is the requirement for a full time job so you should be good.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
min1 said:
If i knew this earlier i would not have done my medical moreover i would have got time to renew my old passport it has little ink stain on exterior on the side ,I have heard in ?US they are too strict with it .what about canada?

Is there any benefit if i submit all my docs earlier this month itself
If you submit it earlier, your processing will start earlier. That's it!

paisrinivasnp

Apr 12, 2017
Hi friends

I have been staying in multiple cities in the same state in India since I'm last 2 years . Do I have to get my PCC done from all the cities or a single pcc would suffice

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
paisrinivasnp said:
Hi friends

I have been staying in multiple cities in the same state in India since I'm last 2 years . Do I have to get my PCC done from all the cities or a single pcc would suffice
A single PCC from PSK wil do.

vedanshu20

Apr 9, 2017
Hi all, we received ITA in the 58th draw..Queries in address history, do we give all the places which include hostels(where we lived during studies) and also if we change houses in the same city do we need to mention all of those and same for PCC? Thank you in advance.

link2gurdeep

Star Member
Mar 4, 2017
Hello,

While I was updating my work history in EE profile, a section asked the following:

If the "primary occupation" is
- a qualified trade (four-digit code begins with 632, 633, 72, 73, 82, 92), this is the date they became qualified to practice on their own in Canada. (For example, when moved from apprentice to being a licensed tradesperson.)
- any other job, this is the date they first obtained the minimum education or training stated in the NOC description. (Note: if the NOC only states high school, this is the date they graduated.)

My NOC - 6221 and as per education requirements it states "A university degree or college diploma in a program related to the product or service is usually required."

so as I reply to above, I entered my graduation date.

The question is - what document do I need to support it. Will the degree be sufficient?

Thanks!

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
vedanshu20 said:
Hi all, we received ITA in the 58th draw..Queries in address history, do we give all the places which include hostels(where we lived during studies) and also if we change houses in the same city do we need to mention all of those and same for PCC? Thank you in advance.
Yes give all the addresses in same city too. PCC does not have any address.

paisrinivasnp

Apr 12, 2017
Hi,

Doing for medical examination tomorrow

Just checked in all the available options in Bangalore
The 2 options are doing an emedical tests where the results would be updated directly to the website.

Anyone has any experience with that

With Regards
Srinivas

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
paisrinivasnp said:
Hi,

Doing for medical examination tomorrow

Just checked in all the available options in Bangalore
The 2 options are doing an emedical tests where the results would be updated directly to the website.

Anyone has any experience with that

With Regards
Srinivas
That's good. They will upload your results and give you a form. You need to upload that form in proof of medical.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
paisrinivasnp said:
Hi guys,

An out of the box question
What is the best excuse to request for the skillsets letter from your existing company
Application for Schengen Tourist Visa, provided you are not living in Schengen Zone already. :D