+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

58th Draw ITA Recipients - Update Here

sidpune

Feb 16, 2017
Maverick28 said:
1.) Better to submit statements too.

2.) Its fine but can become confusing. Why don't you get two separate letters for each time you worked with this company?

3.) Not necessary. If you want, you can show a few pay slips.
But then, i'll have funds for less than 6 months, will that be a problem

prachi.j

Mar 25, 2017
Hi all,
I am from India and received ITA 5 April. I went Singapore in March on Employment pass. Now I need PCC but from Singapore. Its only one month that I have stayed in Singapore. So how can I get my Police Clearance Certificate. Do I need to come back India for that? SPF will not give me PCC as they need at atleast 6 months stay.

prachi.j

Mar 25, 2017
Documents required:

Requisition letter from concerned Embassy (for migration visa).

Passport size colour photograph .

Original passport and NRIC/EP/WP/SP card.

Letter of invitation or appointment and photocopies there of.

https://www.hcisingapore.gov.in/pages.php?id=32

In this how can I get Requisition letter from Embassy?

Gauravjit

Mar 3, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys
I have recently received the ITA . But had applied for OINP human capital stream on march 22nd and paid the 1500$ .
The current status in One-Key profile is set to 'Assessment'.

I want to go ahead with the ITA and not the OINP process as OINP will take time.

Can you please advise what needs to be done ?

i) Should i withdraw the One-Key profile ? Should i write a mail to ontario immigration authority to cancel it out ?

ii) Will they refund the 1500$ ?

Any other advise is surely welcome. Need help

thanks in advance

kewldudex

Dec 30, 2016
Haryana
Category........
Visa Office......
-
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2017
Doc's Request.
05-04-2017
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
-
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
prachi.j said:
Hi all,
I am from India and received ITA 5 April. I went Singapore in March on Employment pass. Now I need PCC but from Singapore. Its only one month that I have stayed in Singapore. So how can I get my Police Clearance Certificate. Do I need to come back India for that? SPF will not give me PCC as they need at atleast 6 months stay.
As quoted on CIC - "Police certificates are required up front and are mandatory for each country (except Canada) where an individual has lived for a total of six months or more. " So, in your case you don't need a PCC for Singapore.

kewldudex

Dec 30, 2016
Haryana
Category........
Visa Office......
-
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2017
Doc's Request.
05-04-2017
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
-
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
rkuma145 said:
Hello Guys - I am trying to gather documents for my work experience,i have worked in three different IT companies for past 7 years and i have got releiving letters which on company letter head clearly mentioning my DOJ,my last day on the job and my designation but they nowhere mention my job responsibilities,for my compensation details i can submit my offer letter,increment letter,payslips etc,will the existing letters suffice or i mandatorily need to get my job responsibilities mentioned and signed off on a company letter head?also if for some reason i don't get that is there an alternate way.Thanks in advance.
I am in the same boat, Would really appreciate if someone can shed some insight on this.

readytosettle

Star Member
Apr 10, 2017
USA
App. Filed.......
28-06-2017
AOR Received.
29-06-2017
Hi!
I received my ITA recently and have applied for PCC from FBI. I also need PCC from Mexico.
CIC website says, if you're not citizen of Mexico and live outside of Mexico: "You must first submit your application for permanent residence or citizenship. The Canadian Embassy in Mexico will request a police certificate on your behalf after you provide all of the following:". List of documents follows.

Does it mean that I need to first submit my PR application within 90 days of receiving ITA along with FBI PCC (if it comes on time) and then Canadian Embassy in Mexico will request PCC?
I'm not sure if I should do anything about Mexico PCC at this time. If I receive FBI PCC on say, 85th day, would it be too late for the Mexico PCC process to complete?

Thanks!

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
rkuma145 said:
Hello Guys - I am trying to gather documents for my work experience,i have worked in three different IT companies for past 7 years and i have got releiving letters which on company letter head clearly mentioning my DOJ,my last day on the job and my designation but they nowhere mention my job responsibilities,for my compensation details i can submit my offer letter,increment letter,payslips etc,will the existing letters suffice or i mandatorily need to get my job responsibilities mentioned and signed off on a company letter head?also if for some reason i don't get that is there an alternate way.Thanks in advance.
Job responsibilities has to be mentioned on your job reference letter. Try to get it on a company letter head from your HR or Manager. If that's not possible, ask your colleague or manager to write your job responsibilities on plain paper and get it notarized.

Make sure you have a letter explaining your job responsibilities.

Check this post where someone's application got rejected for not having job duties mentioned in the letter.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ee-got-refused-after-3-months-very-confused-t483754.0.html

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
readytosettle said:
Hi!
I received my ITA recently and have applied for PCC from FBI. I also need PCC from Mexico.
CIC website says, if you're not citizen of Mexico and live outside of Mexico: "You must first submit your application for permanent residence or citizenship. The Canadian Embassy in Mexico will request a police certificate on your behalf after you provide all of the following:". List of documents follows.

Does it mean that I need to first submit my PR application within 90 days of receiving ITA along with FBI PCC (if it comes on time) and then Canadian Embassy in Mexico will request PCC?
I'm not sure if I should do anything about Mexico PCC at this time. If I receive FBI PCC on say, 85th day, would it be too late for the Mexico PCC process to complete?

Thanks!
Yes, you need to submit your eAPR first. In the meantime, gather all the required documents for Mexico PCC. As soon as you submit your eAPR, send the documents for Mexico PCC to the Canadian Embassy in Mexico. Once you get your AOR, your file will be open and the Canadian Embassy will initiate the process of getting your PCC in Mexico.

madhouseontheshore

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-08-2017
Passport Req..
23-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2017
Hi folks

Post-ITA, I have been busy working on PCC from Singapore and haven't started filling out the detailed forms so I don't have the actual documents checklist yet.

1) Anyone who's married with kid(s) and applying, can you please share your documents checklist? I have found a thread that has documents listed but I'm looking for an actual list.

2) I understand that there's no specific PCC format provided by IRCC and that police authority in every country will issue PCC in their own format. Does this mean that the PCC can be on an official police letterhead but the details be filled out manually?

3) Also, in case of name change of spouse after marriage, do we have a change of name affidavit format provided by IRCC? If anyone has any format that they are going to use, please also share that. Thanks.

kewldudex

Dec 30, 2016
Haryana
Category........
Visa Office......
-
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2017
Doc's Request.
05-04-2017
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
-
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
Maverick28 said:
Job responsibilities has to be mentioned on your job reference letter. Try to get it on a company letter head from your HR or Manager. If that's not possible, ask your colleague or manager to write your job responsibilities on plain paper and get it notarized.

Check this post where someone's application got rejected for not having job duties mentioned in the letter.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ee-got-refused-after-3-months-very-confused-t483754.0.html
Thanks for your response Maverick and highlighting the importance of Job Duties. I am trying to get all the necessary information on the official letterhead, if not Ill go with LOE route. I got the clarity after going through this thread - http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/nail-the-challenge-of-getting-reference-letter-from-current-employer-t397796.0.html

Covers almost all the details related to Employment Records.

kewldudex

Dec 30, 2016
Haryana
Category........
Visa Office......
-
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2017
Doc's Request.
05-04-2017
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
-
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
Maverick28 said:

Well. I have a couple of other queries as well, would appreciate any input on these:-

1. My job role span across multiple NOC codes, but for the sake of EE I chose the one which overlaps the most. Now in the reference letter should I mention only the responsibilities related to that Noc or all my responsibilities?

2. Also, I held two designations (with somewhat similar responsibilities) at an employer, should I mention both of them in the same letter or get two different letters?

3. Should I attach other documents like ( joining letter, promotion letter, relieving letter etc) in Single PDF for each employment or the Experience letter in CIC format will suffice?