+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

58th Draw ITA Recipients - Update Here

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Positive+ said:
I am still basking in the euphoria of my ITA..read the letter over a thousand times today. Like, so you can finally come to me ITA. Please where do we go from here? I need to realize that the journey has just begun...and it's not end yet as 90days isnt too far. Anyone commenced documentation?
Still arranging the necessary documents.

jjay

Dec 30, 2015
After being a regular reader of this forum for last 18 months, Finally I got a chance to take a step closer to Canada.
ITA received. The real journey begins.

toppiri

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
01-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
22-06-2018
Positive+ said:
I am still basking in the euphoria of my ITA..read the letter over a thousand times today. Like, so you can finally come to me ITA. Please where do we go from here? I need to realize that the journey has just begun...and it's not end yet as 90days isnt too far. Anyone commenced documentation?
I clicked "Continue application" last night and got a bit overwhelmed with all the information to be entered. It's going to take a few weeks before I get my PCC from Paris so I'll be taking my time and try to do it right... ???

madhouseontheshore

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-08-2017
Passport Req..
23-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2017
Anyone here applying for Singapore non-resident police Certificate of Clearance?

sokaur

Jan 17, 2017
hello guys
can I wait until I collect my PCC and then hit continue application or I need to click continue application right now ???

Iprabhjot

Star Member
Mar 19, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-05-2017
AOR Received.
11-05-2017
Passport Req..
13-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2017
LANDED..........
06-10-2017
sokaur said:
hello guys
can I wait until I collect my PCC and then hit continue application or I need to click continue application right now ???
You can wait upto 90 days

HiCan

Mar 29, 2017
madhouseontheshore said:
Anyone here applying for Singapore non-resident police Certificate of Clearance?
I read below that we need to apply only after submitting PR application and when IRCC explicitly asks for it. I am not very sure though.

h t t p://w w w.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/singapore.asp

"Do I need to provide a police certificate with my application for permanent residence? No. We will send you a letter requesting a police certificate after you send your application for permanent residence. You must bring that letter when you apply for a police certificate."

priyajit42

Apr 7, 2017
HiCan said:
I read below that we need to apply only after submitting PR application and when IRCC explicitly asks for it. I am not very sure though.

h t t p://w w w.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/singapore.asp

"Do I need to provide a police certificate with my application for permanent residence? No. We will send you a letter requesting a police certificate after you send your application for permanent residence. You must bring that letter when you apply for a police certificate."
Yes, I guess I'm also planning to upload all other PCC's and submit and then wait for IRCC mail for Singapore PCC.

ajaysharma

Feb 22, 2017
Received an ITA. Absolutely unexpected. Now need to get all the docs and medical in place. Only 60 days to submit from the time you press continue to the PR application.

Bayparc

Star Member
Mar 29, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-05-2017
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Hi Guys,
I need a bit of advice & helpful information.
I got my ITA in the last round and I included my family (Wife and 1yr old daughter) in my application. My main problem is that I applied for a passport for my daughter but I won't be able to get a passport for my daughter for another 3months (Foolish and lazy Embassy!!!). I have all the other required documents ready. I am thinking of removing her from the application so I can submit by April ending.
My question is this people if I decide to remove my daughter from the initial PR application, How soon after I receive my PR can I apply for her to join me in Canada provided she has a passport by then.

I know this is personal but any advise would be welcomed.

P.S: Please don't lecture me on good parenting.

Funkdakarma

Jun 7, 2011
ajaysharma said:
Received an ITA. Absolutely unexpected. Now need to get all the docs and medical in place. Only 60 days to submit from the time you press continue to the PR application.
Isn't it 90 days?

Funkdakarma

Jun 7, 2011
Hi everyone,

I know I might be banging a well-beaten drum with this question ;D, but how have some of you gotten around getting a letter from their current employer, without letting on too much to them that you are applying for immigration?

Or is there a standard template that needs to be followed regardless?

Thanks guys!