Khalsgb

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sharonkooy said:
Hi kalsgb!

I have a question, my husband having a business in malaysia and he and my son is applying TRV on July 31 2013 to visit me (study permit)and my daughter in canada. Is having a business in home country is a strong ties for him to go back to malaysia. Plus, his 73 years old mom lived with him but he doesn't provide his birth certificate to show

his and his mom relationship to cic. Due to it
doesn't request from online application, and he doesn't receive any response from cic yet. Is that a good sign or bad sign? Pls advice. Tq!
Hi....

Business is good tie. But along with business u should also show some property on ur husband name. All business records and most important bank statement

there is strike of visa officer .that's y cic take long time to process. Its normal.

kc.flores

Apr 4, 2013
Alurra71 said:
From some of the other threads I've been reading here on these forums, it would appear that your father is STILL considered a PR, although he is obviously out of status and can not renew his PR card. There are some things he can do to try to 'trigger' an inquiry into his current status, which should also supply him with the ability to 'relinquish' his PR card and THEN get a visit visa to come and see you. I think if he applies for a travel document based on his PR card being expired, that is what will trigger the questions as to why it is expired. He can then tell them that he is indeed out of status and they should give him the option to fill out a form to relinquish his PR rights. After he does this, he should be able to get a visit visa.

I might be completely wrong about the steps here, so perhaps you should start a new thread and ask for Leon specifically to help you with this information as it seems that he is quite knowledgeable in this area.
Thank you so much for the advice. Wish we knew about these facts before we wasted $225 on processing fee (one multiple entry & 1 single entry). :'( i will read other threads with similar situations. Thanks again.

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
Very informative thread indeed
thanks for all ur efforts

souzaco

Feb 13, 2014
Hello. I am reviving an old thread here but I applied for my TRV and got rejected with the generic reasons so I will appeal it.

Could I please get a copy of the affidavit too if anyone has got it through mail. My email is debra . lyn @ gmail . com

Thank you very much.

Khalsgb

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
souzaco said:
Hello. I am reviving an old thread here but I applied for my TRV and got rejected with the generic reasons so I will appeal it.

Could I please get a copy of the affidavit too if anyone has got it through mail. My email is debra . lyn @ gmail . com

Thank you very much.

what was the reason of rejection ?
give full detail to get right affidavit ...

souzaco

Feb 13, 2014
Thanks for the reply. They gave several reasons.

1. Travel history
2. Purpose of visit
3. Limited employment prospects in your country of residence
4. Your current employment status
5. Your personal assets and financial status

I am not satisfied that you have sufficient funds, including income or assets, to carry out your stated purpose in going to Canada or to maintain yourself while in canada and to effect your departure.

s_abbas72

Feb 15, 2014
Hi everyone,

Just need advise on the visitor visa refusal from Canadian Embassy in Pakistan for my sister in law(my brother's wife), her application was rejected with the following reason only.

Your Travel history

We are not sure what is wrong with the travel history; she did travel Iran and Iraq, but the purpose was to visit religious places only. Her Son(my nephew) is also studying here in Canada since last year and she wanted to see him and also to attend the marriage ceremony of her Nephew. Moreover, her real sister and I both sent the invitation letter clearly mentioning that she we return after 2 month of stay as she has to look after her family back home.

Can somebody please help what we can do? Secondly, can she appeal the case in Pakistan or I have to appeal on this refusal from here in Canada? please advise.

gimmyle

Star Member
Dec 26, 2013
Hi Buddy, a great post can u send the affidavit format and does it has to be done in the court or just written on a plain text?thanks my email- adenugak@yahoo.com

Khalsgb

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
this is spouse sponsor affidavit...edit it according to ur case..and add more lines..this is just example format
u have to tested it by notary or court

Date : xx-xx-xxxx

Visa Officer
Canadian High Commission
( Location).

Subject: AFFIDAVIT / PROMISE OF FINANCIAL SUPPORT FOR [NAME OF SPOUSE]

I, _[your name]_ resident of [address, city, province], Canada, unconditionally promise and undertake that:

a) I will provide all the financial support to my spouse _[name of spouse]_ during her visit to Canada on a temporary resident visa (Visit Visa).

b) I am responsible for all her basic requirements during her stay in Canada including air travel tickets, travel insurance, food, accommodation, health etc. etc.

c) I have sufficient funds available in my savings account furthermore I have a regular full time permanent job in [name of your employer] and can easily manage all the expenses pertaining to her short term visit to Canada.

d) I promise to Canadian High Commission and Govt. of Canada that she will not stay in Canada beyond the authorized time period and will leave Canada to continue her education.

e) I shall update Canadian High Commission soon after his / her return to [country] about his / her visit / stay details by providing copies of her air tickets, copies of passport pages showing exit / entry stamps, boarding passes as proof of her return to [country] with reference to Question 25 and 27 of IMM-5490.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
From my experience, all the strength has to come from the applicant not the invitor, to prove that the guest will not overstay. You have no power to evict your guest from the country if they choose to overstay no matter how good you job or establishment is in Canada. Really frustrating all around!

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
Khalsgb said:
this is spouse sponsor affidavit...edit it according to ur case..and add more lines..this is just example format

Visa Officer
Canadian High Commission
( Location).

I, _[your name]_ resident of [address, city, province], Canada, unconditionally promise and undertake that:

a) I will provide all the financial support to my spouse _[name of spouse]_ during her visit to Canada on a temporary resident visa (Visit Visa).

b) I am responsible for all her basic requirements during her stay in Canada including air travel tickets, travel insurance, food, accommodation, health etc. etc.

c) I have sufficient funds available in my savings account furthermore I have a regular full time permanent job in [name of your employer] and can easily manage all the expenses pertaining to her short term visit to Canada.

d) I promise to Canadian High Commission and Govt. of Canada that she will not stay in Canada beyond the authorized time period and will leave Canada to continue her education.

e) I shall update Canadian High Commission soon after his / her return to [country] about his / her visit / stay details by providing copies of her air tickets, copies of passport pages showing exit / entry stamps, boarding passes as proof of her return to [country] with reference to Question 25 and 27 of IMM-5490.

I need ur help
I have applied for my spouse trv last year but rejected
Due to insufficient finances,lack of travel history
Weak ties to home country

Now i wish to try again but with as much changes as possible
1.my spouse was jobless before now i m showing her job since sep 2013
Also attaching her job letter

2.letter of sponsor from her father with his job letter bank statement, property evalution paper, saving account
balance (before i was sponsor and i submitted my bank statement + t4 + jobletter)

3.invitation letter by me (but i dnt know how to explain her home ties and bindings at job ? )
reached on the last para but dnt knw how to write this part...

4.she wrote a cover letter before but now we decided not to right a cover letter but make invitation letter complete one

5.before it was paper app now applying online
6. Multiple entry now before it was single

Now please can someone guide me wat else should i do???
And most important question

Should i write that i have applied before and it was rejected
Or how can i cover the rejection reasons or should i ignore it all

Waiting for your replies
Specially of those people who were rejecte for the first time
And accepted for the second time
Thanks
Goodluck to all

ininu

Apr 16, 2014
Hello Everyone!
I am a Canadian citizen and have been married to my Tunisian husband now for three years and we have a 2 sons under 3 years old. I just recently got employed after a long extensive search for work. I now have a full time employment. I want to know, how is the best way to go by having my husband here with us. DO I send him an invitation letter with 2 pieces of my Canadian Ids, my 3 paystubs and a notarized letter detailing that his expense's will be met by myself?

Also, I am submitting in a Spousal Sponsorship on the behalf of my husband. DO I go ahead and pursue the visitation letter to visit us here in Canada?
I just don't want any problems when sponsorship comes into processing etc. Also, Do I go ahead and purchase his return ticket from Tunisia to Canada and will he need to forward that along with my invitation letter?

So much questions and answers needed! Thank You!

pandyalakulish

Star Member
Dec 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24/10/2013
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
20-12-2013
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
20-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Khalsgb said:
give me ur email add i will send u affidavit format
Can you send me sample affidavit format? Pandyalakulish (AT) gmail (dot) com

Khalsgb

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pandyalakulish said:
Can you send me sample affidavit format? Pandyalakulish (AT) gmail (dot) com

Visa Officer
Canadian High Commission
( Location).

VDG

Jul 18, 2016
phanikmeka said:
Thanks for ur valuable post .It is really helpful to the new people who are trying to apply the visitor visa.

can you send me the affadavit format to me also

My mail id is phanikmeka@gmail.com
Hi, can you send me a copy of affidavit? deguzmanv60@yahoo.com
Thank you