Dec 29, 11 ; Jan 4, 2012
Med's Request
Dec 29, 11 ; Jan 4, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 5, 2012 Med Forwarded to CEM: Jan 11, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 30, 2012 ; Visa received Feb 7, 2012
niwolf said:
wow...congratz sa fren mo...wats ur work in canada???
Yes, just in time lang tlga. We will be working as a Community Support worker, Skilled po siya. :)

SugarHigh

Sep 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 13, 2011
AOR Received.
Dec 29, 11 ; Jan 4, 2012
Med's Request
Dec 29, 11 ; Jan 4, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 5, 2012 Med Forwarded to CEM: Jan 11, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 30, 2012 ; Visa received Feb 7, 2012
den03 said:
what specific job yun sugarhigh?
parang nurse po na community based... :)

C

Cherry Manandhar

Wwwaaahhh!!! I'm still waiting no response yet...I'm due for vacation on the 20th of Feb. Please help me Lord, I trust in you...sana release na this month... ;D ;) :)

MIEMIE

Feb 11, 2012
Cherry Manandhar said:
Wwwaaahhh!!! I'm still waiting no response yet...I'm due for vacation on the 20th of Feb. Please help me Lord, I trust in you...sana release na this month... ;D ;) :)
HI CHERRY,
I KNOW SOMEONE WHO WAITED FOR 4MONTHS & AFTER THAT GOT PROBLEM W/ ONE OF HER EMPLOYMENT DOCS. SHE WAS GIVEN A CHANCE TO FIX IT IN 30 DAYS OR ELSE IT WILL BE DENIED.

IN MY CASE IM ON MY 7TH WEEKS NOW WAITING FOR THE RESULT OF MY APPLICATION... ???

ULYA

Star Member
Jan 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb24,2012
AOR Received.
March9,2012 dated March1, 2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
March14,2012, send at CEM March 27, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 3, May 9 received
LANDED..........
June 3!!! THANK YOU LORD
Hi cherry,

New applicant din po ako. GODS timing is always a perfect timing. U mentioned Front desk po work nyo sa Canada. it it under open work permit din po ba inaplyan nyo? ;)

ULYA

Star Member
Jan 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb24,2012
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
March14,2012, send at CEM March 27, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 3, May 9 received
LANDED..........
June 3!!! THANK YOU LORD
We were so shocked, we have the same employer and job/lmo... Worried sya na may dumating na passport, she thought refusal na kc ang bilis... Only to find out it was her visa and approval letter, she submitted her passport/nbi together with her application, no medical or interview needed. Our job is skilled, maybe that is one of the factor.

ambilis naman po! :) sa semi skilled po kaya, kasi po food server yung work ko sa canada

C

Cherry Manandhar

ULYA said:
Hi cherry,

New applicant din po ako. GODS timing is always a perfect timing. U mentioned Front desk po work nyo sa Canada. it it under open work permit din po ba inaplyan nyo? ;)

I applied for work permit but by mistake I ticked open work permit. I hope my response na sila this month.

Lanun

Jan 25, 2012
Hi Cherry/Gluten,

I received this morning an email from Canadian Embassy Abu Dhabi. It is a letter indicating the documents required to continue processing my application. They are asking for my Original Passport or any travel documents. Further to that, they are asking for Police clearance (I have already sent this docs to them along with my other docs, got expired last month (valid for 3 months only) Another requirement mentioned is green NBI, di ba sa Philippines lang ito kinkuha? or do I have to get this from Philippine Embassy here in Dubai? They want all of these by April 18,2012

Cherry - susunod ka na dito, I have sent my application to Abu Dhabi Canadian Embassy on the 5th of November 2011. ;D

C

Cherry Manandhar

Lanun said:
Hi Cherry/Gluten,

I received this morning an email from Canadian Embassy Abu Dhabi. It is a letter indicating the documents required to continue processing my application. They are asking for my Original Passport or any travel documents. Further to that, they are asking for Police clearance (I have already sent this docs to them along with my other docs, got expired last month (valid for 3 months only) Another requirement mentioned is green NBI, di ba sa Philippines lang ito kinkuha? or do I have to get this from Philippine Embassy here in Dubai? They want all of these by April 18,2012

Cherry - susunod ka na dito, I have sent my application to Abu Dhabi Canadian Embassy on the 5th of November 2011. ;D

I really hope, I am almost loosing my faith that I will get it, I even thought that They might loose my papers that's why I have no response yet. Yes, Green NBI is from the Philippines, I asked my mom to get it for me as here in Dubai, it is very complicated to do it in Phil Embassy and when u call, they don't pick up the phone. FYI Glutten already got his visa last month. And TOP got a refusal response. I am hoping to get my positive feedback..this month as well.

den03

Jun 12, 2011
Lanun said:
Hi Cherry/Gluten,

hi lanun, have u sent ur valid NBI to cic abu dhabi? u have still 1months to collect all requirements they need..i know u can do it.

Lanun

Jan 25, 2012
Hi Den,
Thanks.Tomorrow i will be going to renew my Police Clearance.
I am planning to have my Annual Leave on March 15 till March 30 sa Pinas and I will arrange for the Green NBI. As soon as I come back from my vacation, I will send all these 3 requirements they are asking for (Original Passport/Police Clearance and Green NBI) to submit to them.
Do you have any idea how long it will take for them to return back the passport as my Company is not allowing the passport to be with us?
Since the CIC are taking the Original Passport, does it mean that Visa stamping na ito and there will be no more interview and medical?

Cherry - You will have a positive feedback, just keep on praying....

C

Cherry Manandhar

den03 said:
@ cherry keeps on praying... anong inaapplyan ni top?pwede p nmn sguro sya re-apply d b
Hi den, he applied as cook. I asked him to re apply as his LMO is still valid. but he needs to satisfy the officer, kc un work Nya ngaun Hindi related sa Ina Kayan Nya doo, un ang isa sa mga reason ng embassy.

C

Cherry Manandhar

Lanun said:
Hi Den,
Thanks.Tomorrow i will be going to renew my Police Clearance.
I am planning to have my Annual Leave on March 15 till March 30 sa Pinas and I will arrange for the Green NBI. As soon as I come back from my vacation, I will send all these 3 requirements they are asking for (Original Passport/Police Clearance and Green NBI) to submit to them.
Do you have any idea how long it will take for them to return back the passport as my Company is not allowing the passport to be with us?
Since the CIC are taking the Original Passport, does it mean that Visa stamping na ito and there will be no more interview and medical?

Cherry - You will have a positive feedback, just keep on praying....

Sana nga Magdilang anghel ka...this month sana may email na din ako requesting for my pp kc magbabakasyon ako sa 20th till march 18