+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

3 months of Application on the 23rd of Feb

• Thread starter Cherry Manandhar
  • Start date

Lanun

Jan 25, 2012
Hi Cherry,do you have any idea or have you heard from applicants who already got their visa kung magtatagal ba ang Passport for visa stamping bago nila ibalik sa tao ang PP?

MIEMIE

Feb 11, 2012
Lanun said:
Hi Cherry,do you have any idea or have you heard from applicants who already got their visa kung magtatagal ba ang Passport for visa stamping bago nila ibalik sa tao ang PP?
hi lanun,
as far as i know visa stamping will not take longer mga 2-3days lng yan.Re ur NBI what colour ba yun sinubmit mo? im residing here in kuwait & it's a blue NBI form ang sinubmit ko, tska ano un travel docs. na hinihingi sau un ba yung pages ng passport mo kc yun sakin nmn i only submitted the front page only of my passport .

Lanun

Jan 25, 2012
Hi MieMie,
The Immigration Section have mentioned on their mail, in order for them to continue the processing of my application, they require the following Documents:
"Valid Passport or Travel Document for yourself." I have checked this with my Aunt in Canada and advised me to just send my Valid Passport.
Another thing they have mentioned, "from each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original Police Clearance Certificate for yourself" Green NBI, this must be received at this Office by 04/13/2012.
Again, my Aunt said this Green NBI will be obtained from NBI Phils. or Phil. Consulate here in Dubai. But since I am going for my Annual Leave this coming March, I will personally apply there in Pinas.I did not submit any NBI before to CIC. Only Police Clearance from Dubai.

Thanks for the info regarding the Visa stamping.
God Bless....

MIEMIE

Feb 11, 2012
Lanun said:
By the way MieMie, have you received your visa?
hi lanun,
oh i see, u did not include NBI clearance in your application that's why embassy is asking for that, luckily u coz their giving chance even though ur docs wasn't completed.. im still waiting for the response of abudhabi embassy i submitted my docs. dec.20. if u waited for 3months,bka ganun na rin sakin...haaayy, stressfull tlga ang pag-aantay.. :(

C

Cherry Manandhar

MIEMIE said:
hi lanun,
oh i see, u did not include NBI clearance in your application that's why embassy is asking for that, luckily u coz their giving chance even though ur docs wasn't completed.. im still waiting for the response of abudhabi embassy i submitted my docs. dec.20. if u waited for 3months,bka ganun na rin sakin...haaayy, stressfull tlga ang pag-aantay.. :(
Dont be stress girl ur not alone, I submitted mine on Nov 23 and im still waiting for a response..I hope the same positive response

MIEMIE

Feb 11, 2012
Cherry Manandhar said:
Dont be stress girl ur not alone, I submitted mine on Nov 23 and im still waiting for a response..I hope the same positive response
hi cherry,

u submitted nov.23.., well i had a feeling that u'll get the result b4 this feb end..u know y? coz a friend of my husband submitted his application nov.20 & got the reply from embassy this week only now his about to send his pp to abudhabi emb. :D

cherry & lanun,

pls. reply i just want to clarify only about the diploma that u sent along w/ ur application...is it a copy but w/ red ribbon authenticated by DFA or just a copy of original diploma w/o this red ribbon? need ur advice about this..thanks..

Lanun

Jan 25, 2012
Hi MieMie,

In reply to your below query, i have sent photo copies of my Diploma and transcript records only and not the Original one.
I just came from Philippine consulate here in Dubai to get a Fingerprint Form for my NBI. They said they do not have available Form and it will be available only after 3 weeks from now. Try ko daw sa Abu Dhabi Philippine Embassy or umuwi daw ako sa Pinas, hays....

Hi Cherry - you have mentioned previously that you have asked your Mom to get your NBI. Did you send her the expired Green copy and the fingerprint form to her?
I am thinking if my Sister can arrange for my NBI if I will just send her this green Personal copy issued to me From NBI way back 2008 plus I will enclose Authorization Letter and ID pictures. Will that suffice? Please advice, thank you.

dallshat

Nov 28, 2011
Hi Cherry - you have mentioned previously that you have asked your Mom to get your NBI. Did you send her the expired Green copy and the fingerprint form to her?
I am thinking if my Sister can arrange for my NBI if I will just send her this green Personal copy issued to me From NBI way back 2008 plus I will enclose Authorization Letter and ID pictures. Will that suffice? Please advice, thank you.
[/quote]. ...hi there! My mom also renewed my nbi in the Philippines.. Just give the old copy of ur nbi, ID pictures and authorisation letter..

Lanun

Jan 25, 2012
Hi Dallshat,

Thank you for your reply. Sorry for pestering, just want to know how much your mom paid and how long it takes for her to get your NBI.

mafe

Jan 12, 2012
MIEMIE said:
HI CHERRY,
I KNOW SOMEONE WHO WAITED FOR 4MONTHS & AFTER THAT GOT PROBLEM W/ ONE OF HER EMPLOYMENT DOCS. SHE WAS GIVEN A CHANCE TO FIX IT IN 30 DAYS OR ELSE IT WILL BE DENIED.

IN MY CASE IM ON MY 7TH WEEKS NOW WAITING FOR THE RESULT OF MY APPLICATION... ???
anong employment documents nya ang may problema yung past employments or yung contract at lmo nya

C

Cherry Manandhar

dallshat said:
. ...hi there! My mom also renewed my nbi in the Philippines.. Just give the old copy of ur nbi, ID pictures and authorisation letter..
yes, my mom arranged it for me, I had given her my expired NBI and I just had my finger print here..

C

Cherry Manandhar

MIEMIE said:
hi cherry,

u submitted nov.23.., well i had a feeling that u'll get the result b4 this feb end..u know y? coz a friend of my husband submitted his application nov.20 & got the reply from embassy this week only now his about to send his pp to abudhabi emb. :D

cherry & lanun,

pls. reply i just want to clarify only about the diploma that u sent along w/ ur application...is it a copy but w/ red ribbon authenticated by DFA or just a copy of original diploma w/o this red ribbon? need ur advice about this..thanks..

Hi dear, I had all my documents authenticated in the Phils with Red Ribbon and also a notificaqtion from a lawyer to justify that the duplicate copy I enclosed with my application is real documents..

C

Cherry Manandhar

MIEMIE said:
hi cherry,

cherry & lanun,

I am hoping to receive a positive response aswell this month. I hope an angel canadian officer whos reviewing my application can hear my ultimate prayer. please pray for me as well

MIEMIE

Feb 11, 2012
mafe said:
anong employment documents nya ang may problema yung past employments or yung contract at lmo nya
hi mafe,

nung nag c.i. ang embassy sa work experience nya sa pinas di nag match yung time frame of work nya sa company compared sa docs. na nai-submit nya, but he was given a chance to proof that what he declared in his docs was true. :(