+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

3 months of Application on the 23rd of Feb

• Thread starter Cherry Manandhar
  • Start date
C

Cherry Manandhar

Dear all, I finished my medical today, in 10 days, the results will be sent to London Canadian Embassy main office...hoping for email from them as well for visa stamping...feeling excited!! I am just curious why I had to undergo medical where others was not required..

mafe

Jan 12, 2012
Cherry Manandhar said:
Dear all, I finished my medical today, in 10 days, the results will be sent to London Canadian Embassy main office...hoping for email from them as well for visa stamping...feeling excited!! I am just curious why I had to undergo medical where others was not required..
congrats cherry ako nga wala pang notice.

netnetcruz

Jan 18, 2012
I got my visa yesterday!!!! :)

I received email last monday from Canadian Embassy requesting for my original passport, instead of sending by courier I went to the embassy yesterday and indeed I got my passport the same day with visa on it.

Thank so much LORD for this blessing.

Exactly 2 1/2 months of waiting.

For those who are still waiting keep the positive attitude...u will be next in line.

GOD IS SO GOOD ALL THE TIME!!!!!!

Also thanks to this forum for the info during the waiting period :D

C

Cherry Manandhar

Finally passport requested by Canadian Embassy Abu Dhabi, I almost lost my faith and hope as seems like I am the only applicant who was required to undergo Medical., Thanks GOD!

llivyxes

Apr 15, 2012
Visa Office......
Canadian Embassy Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2012
Doc's Request.
May 24, 2012 (NBI Clearance)
VISA ISSUED...
June 20, 2012
LANDED..........
soon!
Good day po sa lahat ng nasa thread na ito, ask ko lng po sana kung panu pagkuha ng process for GREEN NBI na cnsbi sa email na ntanggap ko from Canadian Embassy AUH? Salamat po. :)