+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

3 months of Application on the 23rd of Feb

• Thread starter Cherry Manandhar
  • Start date
C

Cherry Manandhar

I had sent an email to follow up my application on Jan 26 but I only got an automated reply, I had resend my inquiry back on Feb 1 and the next day I got response saying that, their timeline is outside the published timeline in their website, however, they are trying their best in every effort to review all the applications to make the process faster. They said that they will contact me if additional papers will be required or if the process is completed, I am just wondering if how their process works? It takes alot of time to review papers. I hope they will release the work permit this month..does anyone in forum received their visa just in 3 months of their submission?

mechengg.kamal

Dec 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Chandigarh, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th January 2012
it takes at least 3 months i think, i got mine in just 3 months

C

Cherry Manandhar

mechengg.kamal said:
it takes at least 3 months i think, i got mine in just 3 months
I guess it depends with the embassy you applied..I can see just now in forum that one applicant from Embassy of Canada in Manila filed in December 13 and received her visa today..I wish the same timeline process here in Dubai..it just takes alot of time..Just wondering how they are processing an application, in the website it says that it will only take 6 weeks, I am lil bit just disappointed, if I had known it will take this long, I couldve applied in the Philippines, it is faster

SugarHigh

Sep 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 13, 2011
AOR Received.
Dec 29, 11 ; Jan 4, 2012
Med's Request
Dec 29, 11 ; Jan 4, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 5, 2012 Med Forwarded to CEM: Jan 11, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 30, 2012 ; Visa received Feb 7, 2012
Cherry, my friend submitted her application in abu dhabi last Jan 21 lang, she received her visa just today! so fast!!!! same work and employer kame...

den03

Jun 12, 2011
Cherry Manandhar said:
I guess it depends with the embassy you applied..I can see just now in forum that one applicant from Embassy of Canada in Manila filed in December 13 and received her visa today..I wish the same timeline process here in Dubai..it just takes alot of time..Just wondering how they are processing an application, in the website it says that it will only take 6 weeks, I am lil bit just disappointed, if I had known it will take this long, I couldve applied in the Philippines, it is faster
@ cherry i heard from my friends thier in canada that it depends on position ur applying for

C

Cherry Manandhar

SugarHigh said:
Cherry, my friend submitted her application in abu dhabi last Jan 21 lang, she received her visa just today! so fast!!!! same work and employer kame...
Wow..bakit ang ills? Anung position Nya? And Saan xa magwowork? Kc ako sa front desk.

C

Cherry Manandhar

SugarHigh said:

Sori typo error..what I mean is ang bilis...tell me info pls...nagSend na kc ako ng email sa kanila e..inatach ko un email ng employer ko na inaapura ako..

C

Cherry Manandhar

den03 said:
@ cherry i heard from my friends thier in canada that it depends on position ur applying for
Bakit nmn? Front desk ako magwowork dun e..kailangan na nga ako dun kaso what to do..parang snail mail sila mgprocess dito..

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
she is so lucky . congrats to her
SugarHigh said:

den03

Jun 12, 2011
Cherry Manandhar said:
Bakit nmn? Front desk ako magwowork dun e..kailangan na nga ako dun kaso what to do..parang snail mail sila mgprocess dito..
according to them skilled workers/supervisory jobs

SugarHigh

Sep 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 13, 2011
AOR Received.
Dec 29, 11 ; Jan 4, 2012
Med's Request
Dec 29, 11 ; Jan 4, 2012
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
We were so shocked, we have the same employer and job/lmo... Worried sya na may dumating na passport, she thought refusal na kc ang bilis... Only to find out it was her visa and approval letter, she submitted her passport/nbi together with her application, no medical or interview needed. Our job is skilled, maybe that is one of the factor.

SugarHigh

Sep 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 13, 2011
AOR Received.
Dec 29, 11 ; Jan 4, 2012
Med's Request
Dec 29, 11 ; Jan 4, 2012
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
mannual said:
she is so lucky . congrats to her
So lucky! Thanks mannual, :)

C

Cherry Manandhar

SugarHigh said:
We were so shocked, we have the same employer and job/lmo... Worried sya na may dumating na passport, she thought refusal na kc ang bilis... Only to find out it was her visa and approval letter, she submitted her passport/nbi together with her application, no medical or interview needed. Our job is skilled, maybe that is one of the factor.

Yeah, maybe that's why it's fast..anyways, mine will come at the right time...

niwolf

Jan 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
abu
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2011
Med's Request
27-02-2012
Med's Done....
13-03-2012
Passport Req..
submitted.....
VISA ISSUED...
18-03-2012
LANDED..........
on....04-05-2012
SugarHigh said:
wow...congratz sa fren mo...wats ur work in canada???