17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

I have received my PPR today. I would like to thank you for your valuable suggestions throughout the entire visa process.

Thank you!!
Congratulations!!

All the best for the journey ahead!!

Reactions: Amer2visit

magina2016

May 25, 2018
Hi @magina2016
It’s normal & in other words it’s a good news that they are working on your file. Many applicants receive this type of ADR at the final review stages by VOs. No need to be worried as long as your funds balance is above the minimum required balance. Please ensure that the balance should be calculated after netting all the liabilities I mean Laons & credit card outstanding etc.

Cheers!!
Hi Amer2visit

Thanks a lot for your valuable info, I'll update the outcome

Cheers !!!

jas1313

Jan 11, 2018
hi

my aor 15june 2018
medical 29th june
ip1 29th june
rprf not yet requested
got my notes on 15th aug

would highly appreciate if you could answer the following questions which are part of my gcms notes

1. misrepresentation info sharing of spouse- in progress what does this mean?
mine is complete

2. page 85 is withheld because of section 13(1)(a).. what does this mean?

3. batchnote: text: important: incomingcorrespondence that was at provided has been flipped to received in bulk. incoming information need to be reviewed at next due date

again the same batch note was mentioned on 5aug

magina2016

May 25, 2018
Hi Amer2visit

Thanks a lot for your valuable info, I'll update the outcome

Cheers !!!
hi @ Amer2visit

I submitted the requested ADR (POF) on last Sat,
with your experience how long it will take before the next level (ppr - magical stage) ?

Thankx in advance

Amer2visit

Dec 8, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
31/01/2018
Passport Req..
26-11-2018
hi @ Amer2visit

I submitted the requested ADR (POF) on last Sat,
with your experience how long it will take before the next level (ppr - magical stage) ?

Thankx in advance
Seems you are already at the magical stage. Once the VO will review your ADR( POF) and if he is satisfied he can conclude the file straight away.

Stay optimistic and keep praying:D

Cheers!!!!!

DJ_Brazil

Sep 19, 2016
Hi guys. I’ve checked ecas this morning and it shows decision made on both sides. I’ve received any e-mail or update on my cic account yet. Is it good?

Last edited:

Beekay86

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
I just logged in and saw "application updated". No changes in the particulars of the application itself. I guess PR is around the corner. Fingers crossed!

Amer2visit

Dec 8, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
31/01/2018
Passport Req..
26-11-2018
I just logged in and saw "application updated". No changes in the particulars of the application itself. I guess PR is around the corner. Fingers crossed!
All the best buddy !

Reyansh04

Apr 8, 2018
Hello Everyone!

Hope things are going perfect. I am just curious to know if anybody can help me. I am getting mad by seeing my own timeline and the application status. It would be really helpful if anyone can tell me what is happening.
My AOR was October 23, 2017 and till date there is no reply from the CIC. I even got the ghost update one month back but still no change can be seen in my profile.
The medical is expired and status shows "you do not need medical. we will let you know if this changes"
Also, it shows that no additional documents are required.

My file is about to complete one year. I even sent an email to cic for which they replied that everything is in correct place and the file is in concerned office right now. They did not state anything about which office they are talking or what and why the file is stuck.

Can anyone guide me regarding this?

This wait is killing me.

Thanks so much.

HKV

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Don't lose hope guys! There's light at the end of the tunnel. It will all work out. I remember being in the same situation start of this year, and I am sitting here and writing this message to you all from Toronto today. I know it's hard, but keep faith & believe that it will happen :)

magina2016

May 25, 2018
Don't lose hope guys! There's light at the end of the tunnel. It will all work out. I remember being in the same situation start of this year, and I am sitting here and writing this message to you all from Toronto today. I know it's hard, but keep faith & believe that it will happen :)
Thankx @HKV for your encouraging words.

Fingers crossed,,, :)