NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
31/01/2018
Passport Req..
26-11-2018
Hi Friends,

Made my PR fee on 22/01/2019 as per CIC requested and continuing the waiting.. ;)

AOR - Nov'17
IP2 - Apr'18

Lets hope for the best

Rgds
Good news @magina2016 ! Stay ready to hit your PR.
Cheers!

lateentrant

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
UAE
NOC Code......
Hey Bro @lateentrant . Thanks for the wishes & good words:) . I’ll be soft landing in Vancouver with my family by the end of this month.
Hope all went well in your tour. When are you planning to settle down permanently?

Keep us in your thoughts & prayers. Hope rest of the 27/2s also receive their PPRS!
Cheers!!!!
My family is already there and I plan to move early March. We'll be in Edmonton atleast for a few months as we have family there but afterwards wherever the new job takes me. Calgary is my preferred option though. Will you be settling in Vancouver?

jayessess

Star Member
May 16, 2017
Finally landed in Vancouver & got SIN number.
Hey Amer,

Would you mind sharing your landing experience?
I know, many people have written about it before, but since you are the guy we follow the most on this thread, I would love to hear it from you.
All those pre and post arrival things you would like to share with us.

Thanks and have a nice time in Canada.

Amer2visit

Dec 8, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
31/01/2018
Passport Req..
26-11-2018
Hey Amer,

Would you mind sharing your landing experience?
I know, many people have written about it before, but since you are the guy we follow the most on this thread, I would love to hear it from you.
All those pre and post arrival things you would like to share with us.

Thanks and have a nice time in Canada.
Dear friends, @lushahz , @magina2016 , @jayessess
it was not a complicated experience at all, though I was fully prepared with all the original documents etc. Our flight landed at 11:45 am. At arrival there were automatic passports control kiosks where we scanned our passports & filled a declaration form that we don’t carry any illegal items & incase you carry cash more than 9k CADs you can declare that as well. Upon completion. We took a receipt in our hand & proceeded to immigration officials who put the stamp on our receipt & asked us to proceed to immigration office for PR immigrants where we provided our COPRs & local address to an assistant officer for entring our information in the system for a so called interview with an immigration officer. After a wait of 30 minutes we were interviewed by an immigration official who asked our names & DOBs& asked if we were involved in any criminal activity, or were ever refused in Canada or have any undeclared diseases. After that he asked us to sign on our COPRs . He kept one copy of COPR with him & gave the other back & cancelled our one entry PR Visa on the passports. After that we went to pick our luggage & then visited customs officials to get stamp on the items which we declared at the time of landing. Since we were carrying more cash & bank drafts than maximum amount. We filled a form there to declare all . That was it & it took hardly 1 hr. please remember to keep your COPR copy safe as it will be required till you get Canadian Passports. Next day we went to a nearest Canada Services Centre to get our Social Insurance Number (SIN) which is your identity in Canada. Don’t forget to get your passport & COPR copy there. The same day we went to banks to open our accounts to deposit our funds & bank drafts. The weather in Vancouver is not that much cold as other part of Canada. Our kids are enjoying it. We have rented a cozy house in Guildford thru AirBNB & a SUV jeep Cherokee :cool: & are touring beautiful places of BC. After two weeks we’ll return to Dubai & will plan to come back for permanent settlement later.
Cheers!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: nns14 and lushahz

jayessess

Star Member
May 16, 2017
it was not a complicated experience at all, though I was fully prepared with all the original documents etc. Our flight landed at 11:45 am. At arrival there were automatic passports control kiosks where we scanned our passports & filled a declaration form that we don’t carry any illegal items & incase you carry cash more than 9k CADs you can declare that as well. Upon completion. We took a receipt in our hand & proceeded to immigration officials who put the stamp on our receipt & asked us to proceed to immigration office for PR immigrants where we provided our COPRs & local address to an assistant officer for entring our information in the system for a so called interview with an immigration officer. After a wait of 30 minutes we were interviewed by an immigration official who asked our names & DOBs& asked if we were involved in any criminal activity, or were ever refused in Canada or have any undeclared diseases. After that he asked us to sign on our COPRs . He kept one copy of COPR with him & gave the other back & cancelled our one entry PR Visa on the passports. After that we went to pick our luggage & then visited customs officials to get stamp on the items which we declared at the time of landing. Since we were carrying more cash & bank drafts than maximum amount. We filled a form there to declare all . That was it & it took hardly 1 hr. please remember to keep your COPR copy safe as it will be required till you get Canadian Passports. Next day we went to a nearest Canada Services Centre to get our Social Insurance Number (SIN) which is your identity in Canada. Don’t forget to get your passport & COPR copy there. The same day we went to banks to open our accounts to deposit our funds & bank drafts. The weather in Vancouver is not that much cold as other part of Canada. Our kids are enjoying it. We have rented a cozy house in Guildford thru AirBNB & a SUV jeep Cherokee :cool: & are touring beautiful places of BC. After two weeks we’ll return to Dubai & will plan to come back for permanent settlement later.
Cheers!!!
Thank you very much Amer!

Reactions: Amer2visit

lushahz

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Cheers!!!
Thanks a lot brother. It will be really helpful.

Amer2visit

Dec 8, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
31/01/2018
Passport Req..
26-11-2018
My family is already there and I plan to move early March. We'll be in Edmonton atleast for a few months as we have family there but afterwards wherever the new job takes me. Calgary is my preferred option though. Will you be settling in Vancouver?
Thanks @lateentrant . Great to hear that. We too have some family friends in Vancouver. This time we are visiting for landing & applying fo PR card. I’m planning to settle down my family from September 2019. Since I have my own business in UAE. It will take some time to wrap it up & settle down permanently. Let’s hope all goes well bro.
Cheers!!

lateentrant

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
UAE
NOC Code......
Thanks @lateentrant . Great to hear that. We too have some family friends in Vancouver. This time we are visiting for landing & applying fo PR card. I’m planning to settle down my family from September 2019. Since I have my own business in UAE. It will take some time to wrap it up & settle down permanently. Let’s hope all goes well bro.
Cheers!!
Cool! Hope all goes to plan :) I'm in Dubai until the end of this month. Let's plan to meet up sometime?

magina2016

May 25, 2018
Cheers!!!
Thanks a lot Amer, Great

This will be really helpful ..

Amer2visit

Dec 8, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
31/01/2018
Passport Req..
26-11-2018
Dear Friends,

I got my PPR mail this morning.

Thank you all for sharing ups and downs through the process

KIT
Congratulations @magina2016! :cool::cool:
Finally the wait is over. But it’s all worth it. Wishing you a speedy completion the remaining process!
Cheers!!!!