Does anyone have the same issue?
I completed my biometrics last week, and the Date of Biometrics Enrolment has been updated, but my application still says “We need your fingerprints to process your application” and “Your action is required.”
I already called IRCC, and they confirmed that they received my biometrics, but there has still been no update since then. I also submitted a webform.
Should I be worried about this? Has anyone experienced the same issue before? It seems like it might just be a technical glitch.
I completed my biometrics last week, and the Date of Biometrics Enrolment has been updated, but my application still says “We need your fingerprints to process your application” and “Your action is required.”
I already called IRCC, and they confirmed that they received my biometrics, but there has still been no update since then. I also submitted a webform.
Should I be worried about this? Has anyone experienced the same issue before? It seems like it might just be a technical glitch.
