+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

27th Feb IP2s

Bola32

Aug 29, 2016
Toronto
I have the same AOR time as yours, and was rejected in the first place in Sep 2017 because CIC claimed i was INADMISSIBLE in Canada, which was obviously a mistake. Later my lawyer filed a adjudication review to federal court where issued an settlement offer, and the case send back to CIC for reopen, that was in November 2017. So far, my case stuck in IP2, and CIC request for RPRF a month ago, but no updates after that. I guess they transfer my case to CSIS looking for some other reason to reject me again. Arguing with CIC is waste of time, the visa officers make their judgement call base on their personal feeling and unfortunately, they take no responsible for any so called "error". I guess it would be better for you to apply again then.
Thank you for your response. I'm sorry I just had time to respond. Been very busy with taking care of my new born.
I finally reapplied and got ITA August 2018, submitted Sept 6, 2018. All I can do now is to pray seriously.

Reactions: nns14

lateentrant

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
UAE
NOC Code......
Dear Friends,
So humbled to tell you that we have received PPR today.:cool::cool::cool:
My timeline is mentioned under signatures. Stay patient & trust your journey, you will see this day.

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey Amir! I visited the site after a long time and heard your news!! Congrats man you've been an inspiration to many! When and where are you moving?

Amer2visit

Dec 8, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
31/01/2018
Passport Req..
26-11-2018
Hey Amir! I visited the site after a long time and heard your news!! Congrats man you've been an inspiration to many! When and where are you moving?
Hey Bro @lateentrant . Thanks for the wishes & good words:) . I’ll be soft landing in Vancouver with my family by the end of this month.
Hope all went well in your tour. When are you planning to settle down permanently?

Keep us in your thoughts & prayers. Hope rest of the 27/2s also receive their PPRS!
Cheers!!!!

Amer2visit

Dec 8, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
31/01/2018
Passport Req..
26-11-2018
Finally got PPR today. Thanks God the long journey is nearly over.
Great news!!!! Many many Congrats! Wishing you all the best for rest of the process!
Cheers!!!

Reactions: keroppi

deegy

Nov 13, 2018
Hello to everyone in this conversation.

I would like to know if the IP2/IP1/NA processing in EE is also applicable in processing other types of Canadian Permits such as the Study permit??

This is my timeline as of now:

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical result - You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thank you for those who will respond. :)