+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

27th Feb IP2s

Sukhbhat

Star Member
Nov 29, 2017
Hi @Sukhbhat :cool:! Great to hear your lovely words and wishes.Hope you safely landed on August 10.
Yes most of the 27feb IP2s have received PPRs and remaining have become very much familiar with IRCC style of working;). also they have developed some wait stamina and patience muscles. Hope that all members of this group hit their PPRs soon.

All the best to you for your new journey!

Cheers!!!!!!!
Hi Amer,
Great to hear from you and you have a great memory, but I have still not landed and now going on 14th september due to some reason. Thank you for your wishes
I wish you speedy PPR along with all the others waiting for the same

Cheers :)

Reactions: Amer2visit

Amer2visit

Dec 8, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
31/01/2018
Passport Req..
26-11-2018
Hey Amer,

How do you know your file went into final review. Was it though GCMS Notes?
Yes my friend I know it thru GCMS . My file was transferred to LVO after passing eligibility and part of the BG checks on 5 June. Since then it is waiting review of the Visa officer.

Last edited:
Reactions: lateentrant

sanjaylade

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Yes my friend I know it thru GCMS . My file was transferred to LVO after passing eligibility and part of the BG checks on 5 June. Since then it is waiting review of the Visa officer.
Friend do you know how many month took from Background check to final review? Thank man and good luck

Amer2visit

Dec 8, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
31/01/2018
Passport Req..
26-11-2018
Friend do you know how many month took from Background check to final review? Thank man and good luck
No I don’t. All I know is that my file is still awaiting a review by the visa officer in London.

lateentrant

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
UAE
NOC Code......
All the best buddy!! I received an ADR for passports and height, eye colour details last week. Please pray for a quick PPR!

Amer2visit

Dec 8, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
31/01/2018
Passport Req..
26-11-2018
All the best buddy!! I received an ADR for passports and height, eye colour details last week. Please pray for a quick PPR!
Sounds very positive dear. It's very likely that your ADR will turn into PPR this week.

All the best !

Amer2visit

Dec 8, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
31/01/2018
Passport Req..
26-11-2018
Thank you!!

Do you know if they can send a POF request at this stage?
It is normal for LOV. They love to send such ADRS. You don’t have to be worried as long as your balance is above the minimum requirement.

sanjaylade

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
IRCC told me my file is transferred to edmonton VO for additional verification will take 6 moths more so can anyone help me to understand does it really take 6 months or less ? Thank you

lateentrant

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
UAE
NOC Code......
It's here guys!! I received the PPR letter just now :)) Funnily it was titled Request Letter in the MyCIC account. Thank you for all the hope and help throughout the application :) and all the best to everyone who is waiting for their PPR emails !!

Timeline:

AOR: 5th Feb
IP2: 27th Feb
ADR (Height, eye colour details and passport copies): 3rd Aug (submitted on 9th)
Ghost update: 17th Aug
PPR Letter: 23rd Aug

Yay!!

Amer2visit

Dec 8, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
31/01/2018
Passport Req..
26-11-2018
It's here guys!! I received the PPR letter just now :)) Funnily it was titled Request Letter in the MyCIC account. Thank you for all the hope and help throughout the application :) and all the best to everyone who is waiting for their PPR emails !!

Timeline:

AOR: 5th Feb
IP2: 27th Feb
ADR (Height, eye colour details and passport copies): 3rd Aug (submitted on 9th)
Ghost update: 17th Aug
PPR Letter: 23rd Aug

Yay!!
Yay!!! Congratulations @lateentrant ! Finally wait is over & good news have started coming from LVO. Hope to see more PPRs in this month.
Wishing you quick progress with rest of the process.
BIG CHEERS!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: lateentrant

lateentrant

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
UAE
NOC Code......
Yay!!! Congratulations @lateentrant ! Finally wait is over & good news have started coming from LVO. Hope to see more PPRs in this month.
Wishing you quick progress with rest of the process.
BIG CHEERS!!!!
Thank you br! I'm confident that your PPR email is just around the corner as well. :):)

All the best mate and hope to meet you and everyone else in Canada soon!