+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Mightythor

Oct 22, 2019
I applied in both IG and essential due to mistakes I want to withdraw IG one so would that affect on essential one? Means they will not process my essential file in future?

fariseh

Apr 15, 2020
Hi, Iapplied under tr to PR IG on 6th may 2021 around 7:30 est. I didn't receive AOR. I realized I uploaded wrong IMM 0008 form. Please help and advice what can be done.
submit a new IMM0008 with correct info via webform using your UCI number. and keep the record of your correspondence with IRCC at all times.

wannaknowitall

Star Member
Jul 19, 2021
Ontario
Your current status has nothing to do with your ability to apply for admission. You should go ahead and apply. However, if you get admission, you cannot study without authorization meaning you have to apply for a study permit [and yes if you want, you can apply for a fresh study permit even as you are on PGWP!]. But if your TR-2-PR gets approved before resumption (i.e. COPR in hand) then you do not need a study permit. Or alternatively, you could defer the admission till say Winter 2023 or later, which by then you should have received the result of your TR-2-PR.

TL;DR: You don't need the government's permission to apply for admission. All the best.
Thank you so much for your help!! So much relief - thank you!

6.jleee

Nov 21, 2021
I applied for health care essential stream A on May 19 but I am not able to link my account.
I saw someone who applied for the same stream on June or August and they got update.
Should I call them or something? How come my application is not processing?

r._sara

Dec 30, 2021
Hi guys thrilled that it is finally my time! I am currently in Ireland and have received the request to do biometrics. I wasn't planning on going back to Canada until I received the PR Portal. Is it okay to give biometrics from Ireland ?

• Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 9:40pm EST)
  • AOR: Not received Yet
  • BIL: January 13th
  • Linked: January 14th
  • Medical: Passed on January 14th
any idea if being abroad and not employed in Canada makes you lose your eligibility to obtain the pr under this stream?

Antoniojose92

Jan 17, 2022
Hey guys, for the last couple of days I haven’t been able to login in my cic account. It always give me an 303 error or after I login it sent me to the first page.
i tried in different computers and it keep doing the same

is someone else having the same problem?

Uppal1993

Nov 26, 2021
Hey guys, for the last couple of days I haven’t been able to login in my cic account. It always give me an 303 error or after I login it sent me to the first page.

Hii, I am having a same problem. I also tried different computers. Sometimes it works but not always.

co2020

May 31, 2020
o boy. I didn’t get my AOR this week.But I am more surprised they haven’t started 11pm yet. They seem slower this week. At this pace it seems I would get it by February.
Guys I was here saying I was expecting my Aor last week. I just received it today and I was able to link it. Medical is passed. O my Gosh I feel like screaming. I submitted 10.55PM. EST IG stream.

fariseh

Apr 15, 2020
Guys I was here saying I was expecting my Aor last week. I just received it today and I was able to link it. Medical is passed. O my Gosh I feel like screaming. I submitted 10.55PM. EST IG stream.
when your medical was passed, if i may ask?

RR1518

Oct 21, 2021
Timeline(Essential non health):
May 7: Submitted application(12:00 AM)
Oct 29: Medical passed
Nov 30: linked application
December 1: request for PCC
December 21: Submitted pcc( Didn’t realise that it was not submitted on the 1st)
December 30: Confirmation that they have received my PCC
December 31: Request for new schedule A
Jan 4: Submitted Schedule A
Jan 5: Got confirmation that my adr is being reviewed
Anyone here in a similar situation? Or was in the same situation?
Have you had any update after submitting your ADR? I submitted my Schedule A and received confirmation that my ADR is being reviewed but I have not heard back since.

NoLimit86

Jan 15, 2022

Having the same issue

gagan1234

Star Member
Nov 9, 2021
yes I just did now. O my goodness I am so excited gosh I feel like screaming
bro can you please tell me if you submitted forms printed and scanned or did you submit them electronically? also, does your application no start with E002515? That woul be great help