+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Massi88

Jul 10, 2021
Hi all,
I have a question. since I was trying to link so many times, my existence IRCC account won't let me before 24 hours. And :))) now I have received the AOR tonight. Anyone knows what if I created a new GCKey?? or should I wait till tomorrow to link? Appreciate answers.
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted around at 10:55pm EST)
  • AOR: January 17
  • BIL: -
  • Linked: -
  • Medical: -

Arnicare

May 21, 2021
What’s the difference between getting PR confirmation portal and ecopr?
I mean, the PDF, that was included in portal email’ says ‘Your application for permanent residence has been approved.’ and now I’ve been waiting for my ecopr for 4 days. Is there anything they need to check more? Or it’s just about luck?

Reactions: singh@91

co2020

May 31, 2020
Congrats, Have you received your AOR via email before you link? And did you find it in your account as well after linking?

I was able to link on Friday, but haven't received any AoR yet. My medicals also not passed yet!
Thank you. Yes I received my AOR through email then I linked.

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
Any one here managed to link his application to account with no AOR, and haven't yet received AOR? I linked the application on Friday Jan 14th, no BIL nor ADR and medicals aren't even passed yet. Still waiting for AOR or any updates. Any idea how long it may take to get AOR after linking?

May 6, 10:20 PM EST, IG English