+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

co2020

May 31, 2020
bro can you please tell me if you submitted forms printed and scanned or did you submit them electronically? also, does your application no start with E002515? That woul be great help
Sure. I printed out the forms and signed them then scanned them and submitted. I applied for myself and 2dependants. Yes it does the first four.

Last edited:
Reactions: PR Dreamer

fariseh

Apr 15, 2020
I submitted my file at 9:05 pm (IG stream). I didn’t receive anything yet.
check out previous posts, apparently some have received the good news today.
I called IRCC two weeks ago, the agent said the processing priority is not based on the time of application, and that every application is unique. I am not sure how accurate this is. Hopefully you get good news soon. keep trying to link via your name/passport number, some could do that before even recing the AOR. some didn't get AOR but got biometric request, then they received AOR.

Path

Sep 26, 2018
Timeline May 6 IG English 7:36 pm Saskatchewan time (9:36 pm EST)

Jan 10- Medical passed, AOR, BIL, ADR for PCC. Submitted same day.
Jan 11- Biometrics done and updated in my account. Sent official transcript through webform.
Jan 16- GU1- We are reviewing additional documents.

Although I don't think they received my webform yet The GU is for PCC I guess

Everything else upfront.

Cheers guys

Jass-jass

Jan 17, 2022
Thank you
check out previous posts, apparently some have received the good news today.
I called IRCC two weeks ago, the agent said the processing priority is not based on the time of application, and that every application is unique. I am not sure how accurate this is. Hopefully you get good news soon. keep trying to link via your name/passport number, some could do that before even recing the AOR. some didn't get AOR but got biometric request, then they received AOR.

Hhar360

Star Member
Nov 26, 2021
Anybody in recent time got approval from whitehorse office ?? I don't think they really exist, People are waiting from several months with no movement at all.

Reactions: Lashiv

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
Guys I was here saying I was expecting my Aor last week. I just received it today and I was able to link it. Medical is passed. O my Gosh I feel like screaming. I submitted 10.55PM. EST IG stream.
Congrats, Have you received your AOR via email before you link? And did you find it in your account as well after linking?

I was able to link on Friday, but haven't received any AoR yet. My medicals also not passed yet!

Reactions: Sania Khan

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
@Tomican @maxiie I found that my medical passed as of the next day of sending the email above! The clinic did not send any email to me to let me know it, maybe because they were cautious not to leave a proof of their months of delinquency LOL
Even if they sent medical, VO getting it, processing it all within 1 way isn’t possible. It was just all random

• Wow
Reactions: byqc

prachiprabhu2824

Jan 17, 2022
Hi All,

I have a query to ask and hope someone can help me with it.

I have got AOR today by 8:52 PM with my application ID in it .. however i am not able to link it with my UCI number . I have max out my attempts of the day ..
Has anyone faced it and if yes was their any mistake you were doing while providing info.
how anyone contacted to IRCC for this. how it got resolved

fariseh

Apr 15, 2020
Hi All,

I have a query to ask and hope someone can help me with it.

I have got AOR today by 8:52 PM with my application ID in it .. however i am not able to link it with my UCI number . I have max out my attempts of the day ..
Has anyone faced it and if yes was their any mistake you were doing while providing info.
how anyone contacted to IRCC for this. how it got resolved
Some have reported this issue. give it a try tomorrow (even with a new GCKey account). Also, FYI tonight the website is going to be under construction from 12AM.