+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

co2020

May 31, 2020
Any one here managed to link his application to account with no AOR, and haven't yet received AOR? I linked the application on Friday Jan 14th, no BIL nor ADR and medicals aren't even passed yet. Still waiting for AOR or any updates. Any idea how long it may take to get AOR after linking?

May 6, 10:20 PM EST, IG English
my Friend got hers the next day but sometimes it may take up to four days. As for the updates they may not show till after a month. You usually get updates if they need additional documents. Send your medical or documents you are worried about using a webform.

Reactions: AHHABB

Lashiv

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021
Anybody in recent time got approval from whitehorse office ?? I don't think they really exist, People are waiting from several months with no movement at all.
yes mee aor 28th sep last update was 6th oct medical pass after that nothing i think my file is in backlogs now

IG1

Sep 16, 2021
Hello Beautiful People,

Could someone please guide me to send webform regarding my refusal in tourist visa from another country which I unintentionally said no in the submitted application. I called IRCC and they advised me to send webform with TFN as i haven't received my AOR yet. is there a letter that i have to write? or jsut type it as a message in inquiry? Your advises will be appreciated.
Thank you

Agni Sharma

Star Member
May 19, 2021
my Friend got hers the next day but sometimes it may take up to four days. As for the updates they may not show till after a month. You usually get updates if they need additional documents. Send your medical or documents you are worried about using a webform.
Did you receive any ADR after you received your Aor and linked the file ?

AKDHALIWAL

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Any one here managed to link his application to account with no AOR, and haven't yet received AOR? I linked the application on Friday Jan 14th, no BIL nor ADR and medicals aren't even passed yet. Still waiting for AOR or any updates. Any idea how long it may take to get AOR after linking?

May 6, 10:20 PM EST, IG English
Hi! I am trying to link my application without AOR. How you got to do it?
Thank you

sandyvash

Oct 3, 2021
Hello everyone
Please look at the timeline in signature below
Can someone advise?
it has been almost two months since submission of ADR (Schedule A , Pay stubs and T4).
I have sought GCMS notes too.
Nothing has moved, losing patience now

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
@Tomican
I applied for my PCC in May and it's now expired.
do you know if they accept an expired PCC if I didn't travel outside Canada?
I really appreciate your help
Information here:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/police-certificates.html
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/about.html

But I don't know whether IRCC accepts the expired PCC or not.

*I was asked new PCC, and I submitted the new one (for me, it is not a big issue to argue with IRCC)

Reactions: PR Dreamer

monroviana

Sep 2, 2018
Hello Beautiful People,

Could someone please guide me to send webform regarding my refusal in tourist visa from another country which I unintentionally said no in the submitted application. I called IRCC and they advised me to send webform with TFN as i haven't received my AOR yet. is there a letter that i have to write? or jsut type it as a message in inquiry? Your advises will be appreciated.
Thank you
I made the same mistake too when I applied, many people did. What I did was fill a new form where I properly declared my refusal history then attached it to a webform. In the webform, I simply typed my message and explained my mistake. That was it nothing else. I did this immediately I realized the mistake and I had no AOR or application number.

HBhola05

Star Member
Aug 17, 2019
Hello everyone
Please look at the timeline in signature below
Can someone advise?
it has been almost two months since submission of ADR (Schedule A , Pay stubs and T4).
I have sought GCMS notes too.
Nothing has moved, losing patience now
What does your GCMS note show?

IG1

Sep 16, 2021
I made the same mistake too when I applied, many people did. What I did was fill a new form where I properly declared my refusal history then attached it to a webform. In the webform, I simply typed my message and explained my mistake. That was it nothing else. I did this immediately I realized the mistake and I had no AOR or application number.
Thanks a bunch mate. I will do the same thn! Good luck with your PR :)