+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

sia.sia

Aug 22, 2013
I have uploaded my friends imm0008 form in my tr to pr application under IG stream. I have submitted on 6 mays. I received nothing from IRCC. Please advice

Belina222

Aug 28, 2021
Any one here managed to link his application to account with no AOR, and haven't yet received AOR? I linked the application on Friday Jan 14th, no BIL nor ADR and medicals aren't even passed yet. Still waiting for AOR or any updates. Any idea how long it may take to get AOR after linking?

May 6, 10:20 PM EST, IG English
Hi, i'm the same boat. I applied at 12:19pm(May 6). Linked sep,2021 but i haven't Aor yet. Just request ADR in Dec. after that nothing....

Reactions: PR Dreamer

Richb4

Sep 13, 2019
Any one here managed to link his application to account with no AOR, and haven't yet received AOR? I linked the application on Friday Jan 14th, no BIL nor ADR and medicals aren't even passed yet. Still waiting for AOR or any updates. Any idea how long it may take to get AOR after linking?

May 6, 10:20 PM EST, IG English
If you are seeing these messages on your BIL and ADR, we will need your finger prints to continue to process your application, we will send you a message with more details. You have to call them because the have already been sent and you didn't get them. Is a technical issue. I happened to me. But if you don't have any of these messages. Then you got to wait for AOR. Hope it helps!

Reactions: AHHABB

singh@91

Jan 7, 2022
8.45 pm no aor not linked . i sent some documents by web form with temporary file number. today i got mail from iccrc that my documents got accepted . and will be added to the file within two days.

Massi88

Jul 10, 2021
Guys, I got my AOR recently and can not link. I am sure I am entering right info. anyone had the same situation? what are suggestions?

I tried contacting IRCC. no luck.

• Haha
Reactions: Sunita arora

jml07

Nov 22, 2016
Hi
I just received portal request email....
applied on May 6th IG stream 1545pm EST and reviewed in Sydney.
I am the principal applicant and my husband (defendant) has received the IRCC request email as the principal applicant.
How do we reply to this request email? Can my husband reply to provide our family info?
I've read previous threads but was quite confused at one point and ended up losing the flow of feedbacks.
Please advise and fingers crossed to all.

RR1518

Oct 21, 2021
Hey everyone!
Here’s my timeline for Stream A (Healthcare)

Submission: May 14 (submitted everything upfront)
AOR: Dec 13 - CPC Sydney. Linked on the same day
Medical passed: Dec 31
BIL: Jan 5
Biometrics: Jan 6
ADR (Schedule A Background): Jan 12
Confirmation ADR received: Jan 13

Still waiting for update since last week. Anyone on the same boat? Thanks!

TheFoxTrail

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Hey everyone!
Here’s my timeline for Stream A (Healthcare)

Submission: May 14 (submitted everything upfront)
AOR: Dec 13 - CPC Sydney. Linked on the same day
Medical passed: Dec 31
BIL: Jan 5
Biometrics: Jan 6
ADR (Schedule A Background): Jan 12
Confirmation ADR received: Jan 13

Still waiting for update since last week. Anyone on the same boat? Thanks!
I just recently got AOR so I am waiting just like you. I am expecting ADRs for some of the forms I rushed through

Reactions: RR1518