+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

RR1518

Oct 21, 2021
I just recently got AOR so I am waiting just like you. I am expecting ADRs for some of the forms I rushed through
Good luck! The waiting time is killing me. I’m supposed to start a new position in February but I can’t change job until I get my eCOPR. I have applied for the open work permit but that’s still pending. IRCC extended my current WP until end of Feb provided I will work on the same position.

Reactions: TheFoxTrail

monu030

Star Member
Sep 14, 2014
Hi monu030,

I have the same situation. I linked before I receiving AOR with the application number on the BIL I received a few days ago. Did you have to take action or do something in this situation?
Please note, It's completely ok to link before AOR considering you can see some updates over time.

Reactions: atlavan

co2020

May 31, 2020
Did you receive any ADR after you received your Aor and linked the file ?
No I haven’t received anything else. What is ADR? Been seeing it but don’t know the full meaning.
Update: Just used google. No I haven’t received any additional document requirements. I submitted everything upfront. My spouse history had some gap and spouse PCC wasn’t submitted. but I have sent them today using a webform.

Last edited:
Reactions: Agni Sharma

monroviana

Sep 2, 2018
Hi
I just received portal request email....
applied on May 6th IG stream 1545pm EST and reviewed in Sydney.
I am the principal applicant and my husband (defendant) has received the IRCC request email as the principal applicant.
How do we reply to this request email? Can my husband reply to provide our family info?
I've read previous threads but was quite confused at one point and ended up losing the flow of feedbacks.
Please advise and fingers crossed to all.
Normally, both of you should have received the email. Check your junk files. Regardless, even he is the only one who got the email, he can respond with the family details but indicate you are the primary applicant using your email for both of you. Follow the itemized structure in the email he received. Congrats.

MAHMOUDTAMIMI

Apr 22, 2018
Hello all
I applied at 12:49 pm EST - IG stream. I got nothing so far. Everytime I call IRCC, they say my application hasn't been begun processing yet.
Today, one of the parliament member contacted them in my behalf, and they gave him a prospective file number begins with XE002. In addition, they have acknowledged that my application is in the system but not officially in progress yet, and they have to wait until everything is complete before process starts, and the office did not request anything yet. Moreover, they said that it is possible that my PR can be approved by May 2022 if there are no problems encountered, but there are no guarantees that it will be processed by then. There are no processing times for this pathway since it was a temporary program.

Any idea what possibly is happening now?
What can I do with the prospective file number?
Usually, how long is it gonna take to receive the AOR in this situation?

What is their criteria in processing the applications?

Thank you

Reactions: Lily444 and maxiie

TD05

Dec 10, 2021
Any one here managed to link his application to account with no AOR, and haven't yet received AOR? I linked the application on Friday Jan 14th, no BIL nor ADR and medicals aren't even passed yet. Still waiting for AOR or any updates. Any idea how long it may take to get AOR after linking?

May 6, 10:20 PM EST, IG English
I linked mine on Dec 31. Since then I haven’t received AOR. My medical pass on Dec 31. No updates . So yesterday afternoon I sent a request for GCMS note and few hours after, I received a letter for biometric refund. Still haven’t received AOR. May 6, 10:09pm est, IG stream.

Reactions: AHHABB

fariseh

Apr 15, 2020
yes mee aor 28th sep last update was 6th oct medical pass after that nothing i think my file is in backlogs now
It's highly possible that they have communicated with you but your account doesn't show it. This happened to me. I was waiting for one month to see any update on my profile after linking and AOR. Then submitted a webform IRCC informing them that "I have nothing on my account in case you comminucated with me and I missed it due to technical issues". they responded asked me to take screenshot of of profile. then they send me ADR via email.

PR Dreamer

Jul 6, 2021