+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
I was just scrolling few pages back in the forums to see the timelines.
On the bright side
Around Nov 15,2021 most Aor and application linking were going on for people who applied 2-4 pm est.
As of Dec 15,2021 most Aor were between 4-8 pm est
And as of now its between 7-10/11 pm est. lets see how it goes
Ps: I know they are still missing a lot in between

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
Once they are done with applications till 10 pm est . They will be left with around 9k applications in ig stream. May 7 guys (IG stream) have hope in last week of Feb or In first week of march

PaulAbhik23121989

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Ottawa, ON, Canada
Category........
CEC
Hey guys, I couldn’t find any information about this.

I currently have a full-time job and PGWP. I also have applied for PR under TR to PR (I don’t have AOR yet).

once I get PR, I want to go back to school and get another bachelors degree. Can I apply for admissions right now and if get accepted accept the offer once I have PR?

will I violate my PGWP if I apply for admissions right now?
will I violate my PR application if I apply for admissions right now?

Also I do not intend to accept admissions/study until I get PR!
will I violate my PGWP if I apply for admissions right now?- Probably Yes! If you check the Conditions on your PGWP, it must states that you are not authorized to study or something like that. You cannot study on PGWP as its a work permit. If you want to study then you would need to re-apply for Study Permit. I believe you are aware of PGWP being the one time opportunity right!

will I violate my PR application if I apply for admissions right now? Again, under PGWP, if you want to apply under CEC then you'd need 1 year of Canadian Experience else you can apply for PNP. However, you haven't applied or submitted your PR application which makes you fall under Work Permit holder (PGWP) then my answer to your first question applies.

The best suggestion that I can give you is acquire your Canadian Experience if you want to apply under CEC or PNP, get your PR approved and then study whatever you want to study because you'll be paying in domestic fees once you're a PR.

monroviana

Sep 2, 2018
Hey guys, I couldn’t find any information about this.

I currently have a full-time job and PGWP. I also have applied for PR under TR to PR (I don’t have AOR yet).

once I get PR, I want to go back to school and get another bachelors degree. Can I apply for admissions right now and if get accepted accept the offer once I have PR?

will I violate my PGWP if I apply for admissions right now?
will I violate my PR application if I apply for admissions right now?

Also I do not intend to accept admissions/study until I get PR!
Your current status has nothing to do with your ability to apply for admission. You should go ahead and apply. However, if you get admission, you cannot study without authorization meaning you have to apply for a study permit [and yes if you want, you can apply for a fresh study permit even as you are on PGWP!]. But if your TR-2-PR gets approved before resumption (i.e. COPR in hand) then you do not need a study permit. Or alternatively, you could defer the admission till say Winter 2023 or later, which by then you should have received the result of your TR-2-PR.

TL;DR: You don't need the government's permission to apply for admission. All the best.

Reactions: wannaknowitall

Hashansingh

Feb 4, 2021
Hey guys,

When can I expect my AOR or any other updates based on my timeline below:

Date: June 27
Stream: Essential non-healthcare

It will be 7 months this 27th since I applied for my PR

Prit_d

Sep 8, 2018
Hi I just link my application intl graduates submitted 7.58pm Est.I missed my payment receipt during submission so I received request to submit fees receipt.For those who missed payment dont worry friends
Hi,

Thank you for the information. Did you attached a wrong document in place of fee receipt. I am asking because I accidentally attached a receipt for declined payment instead of the approved one.

Thanks again for the update.

Reactions: ammy55

Dharmesh0237

Feb 24, 2021
Hi there,
I have received my AOR on 11th January for IG stream but I am not to link it to the IRCC account. It always says-' There is no record found.'
I am in India right now so I can not contact IRCC by call.
What should I do to link the application?

Thank you!
Hi,
Please make sure you entered all percfect details while linking.
Check imm0008 generic form and cross check that all details are match.
I had same situation and found mistakes.
I linked successfully

fariseh

Apr 15, 2020
Hello, I myself created an account on Permanent Residence Portal, and then realized this may conflict with the account that IRCC may create for me in the future. Does anyone now how to delet an existing account on Permanent Residence Portal?

VivSin

Dec 21, 2021
Hello, I myself created an account on Permanent Residence Portal, and then realized this may conflict with the account that IRCC may create for me in the future. Does anyone now how to delet an existing account on Permanent Residence Portal?
You can not delete it, but don't worry IRCC will use your account. I did the same thing and got the portal request. It may delay the process by a day or 2 but that's all.